Start by marking “Omega On His Doorstep (Vale Valley Season 5 #7)” as Want to Read:
Omega On His Doorstep (Vale Valley Season 5 #7)

Omega On His Doorstep

(Vale Valley Season 5 #7)

Pregnant and alone at Christmas… tale as old as time. Right?

Nope! That was definitely just his luck…

Homeless for the holidays is in Nolan’s near future, if he doesn’t find a job.

But maybe that's better than living with a mate who doesn’t want him?

Unfortunately, with a baby on the way, leaving isn’t an option.

In the season of healing can Nolan and Killian find their way t

Published December 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Omega On His Doorstep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega On His Doorstep

Start your review of Omega On His Doorstep (Vale Valley Season 5 #7)
Aղցela W.
This was book 7 in the " Vale Valley Season 5" series. This was a good edition to this series. Nolan who is a white tiger shifter is a scared pregnant omega whose baby daddy just left him because he doesn't want kids. While looking for a job he gets a letter from Vale Valley with a job offer so he packs up and heads out. Killian is the best friend of Winston who we met in book 6 Killian is a grumpy alpha jaguar shifter who has walls around his heart. Turns out he didn't send the letter and N ...more
Deirdre
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love stories that involve already pregnant single Omegas when the story starts out. Sometimes they are showing sometimes not. Often an Alpha can smell from their changed scent that the Omega is pregnant. This knowledge leads to difficulty in finding a job or keeping a job, when an Alpha is the boss. Omega bosses usually are more understanding. The Siberian Tiger Omega in this book was such a nice guy, but very vulnerable. Even more so when he fell pregnant and his boyfriend left him. He was ge ...more
Amy Dufera
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Omega on His Doorstep is Skye R Richmond's contribution to the fifth season of Vale Valley. If you haven't yet read a Vale Valley book yet, beware that anything goes in this town. This multi author series is as good as it gets for Omegaverse stories.

Nolan and Killian's romance is super sweet and perfectly entertaining set against the Christmas backdrop.

Killian's sweet and loveable, pregnant and alone, willing to do all he can to earn his keep. With a little interference, including a
Deb Swietek
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A magical letter, fated, clueless mates, a jaguar & a white tiger. Ya gotta love it!

What a fabulous addition to the Vale Valley Solstice series! I was swept away. All the magic of VV and Christmas is here. There is a meddling best friend, a magic letter, a pregnant omega white tiger desperate for a job, a workaholic alpha jaguar, and darling babies. This story rekindles a Christmas spirit that has been long lost. It unites two fated mates, both afraid to say "I love you, please claim me" first
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omega On His Doorstep by Skye R. Richmond is a Holiday romance and part of the fifth season of the Vale Valley series.  This lovestory is incredibly sweet and perfect Holiday reading material.  There is magic, love, fated mates, mpreg... all the elements I love.  There is sweetness, steam, and humor... everything that makes for a fun and cute read.  And as the cherry on top, it made me feel the feels.  I love Vale Valley and this is a perfect fit for the series.
Marie
Dec 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Proofreader needed

Not sure if this was the draft copy or just needed another read through but there was a lot of typos/mixed up names throughout which was such a shame. The story was sweet and with the corrections could very much have more stars. Unfortunately there was just too much for me to get swept into the book.
Marjorie Williams
Sweet Christmas Romance❤️

Reading this put me in the best mood! Some of my favorites, Mpreg, Christmas and romance! I’ve loved all the Vale Valley books! Killian and Nolan are now another of my favorite couples. I can’t wait for more!
Kathy Beaver
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vale Valley has done it again Nolan and Killian obviously need each other just that the stubborn jaguar is going to fight it at ever turnNolan is sweet and wonderful and they will find their HEA wonderful holiday book
Stephanie
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love coming back to Vale Valley and this is such an amazing story. I love Killian and Nolan. They are so sweet and I just love them so much. Such a perfect story to read for the Holiday. Skye R Richmond just pulled right into their story. Amazing addition to this multi author world.
Molly
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read! If you haven’t read it, you should! This book is Book 7 in Vale Valley Season 5 series and can be read alone, but is better together with the whole series. I loved Nolan and Killian! Their story was amazing to read. Definitely 10/10 recommend this book.
Kaila
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was so sweet and cute.. it was enjoyable and it made me smile and happy.. it was sad in spots.. it was all around a feel good christmas story.
Katy Dann
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I absolutely loved this book I think this was actually one of my favourites of the series so far. Cannot wait to read the next book.
J
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet just what I needed.
Tara Mcmillan
Jan 09, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• So Stinkin' Deer
  • Sweater Weather
  • Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • Just Winging It (CREA #2)
  • Expensive
  • Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice Book 5)
  • Ranger
  • Santa's Baby
  • Bearly Getting It (CREA, #1)
  • Peanut Butter Promise (Bake Sale Bachelors Season Two)
  • Loving My Omega (Hobson Hills #9)
  • Because I Want To
  • His Accidental Christmas Omega: An Mpreg Omegaverse Romance
  • Dear Daddy, Please Punish Me (Naughty or Nice, #6)
  • A Daddy for Christmas (Unexpected Daddies #2)
  • One Cup of Daddy and a Dash of Love
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • The Mistletoe Promise
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Vale Valley Season 5 (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Omega Kisses and Moonlight Dreams (Vale Valley Season 5, #1)
  • Santa's Right-Hand Delivery Man (Vale Valley Season 5 #2)
  • What Haunts the Heart (Vale Valley Season 5 #3)
  • The Omega's Third Wish (Vale Valley Season 5 #4)
  • Hoarding His Omega (Vale Valley Season 5 #5)
  • His Feisty Omega (Vale Valley Season 5, #6)
  • Reclaim (Vale Valley Season 5 #8)
  • Beary Merry Christmas (Vale Valley Season 5 #9)
  • Fighting Fires (Vale Valley Season 5 #10)
  • The Scent of Love (Vale Valley Season 5 #11)

News & Interviews