Start by marking “Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)” as Want to Read:
Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)

Torment Her

(Rebels At Sterling Prep #5)

He wants to rescue her. She wants to escape him.

Kennedy Lowe was the girl that got away. So when she turns up broken and bruised, I‘m determined to fix things and finally claim the girl I’ve always loved.

I’ll tease her.
Tempt her
In the end, I’ll make her mine.

Conner Jagger was the boy I always wanted. But we’re not the same people anymore, and I don’t know if I can trust hi
Published December 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Torment Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torment Her

Start your review of Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

“Torment her” is the fifth book of the “Rebels at sterling prep” series and the first book of Conner and Keneddy’s duet!! Told in dual perspectives , get ready to meet Conner and the girl who has always owned his heart!

I have been so excited for Conner’s book that I can’t even tell you guys! The way these two authors write is just too fantastic for me and I am absolutely addicted to their world of characters. Kennedy was the perfect match f
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
A Fast-paced Heart-racing Story With Heartbreak, Truths, Intrigue, Action, Love, Steam and A Cliffhanger that left me Wanting more!
I loved Conner & Kennedy, DEVOURED this book in 4hrs.
#My 1st by Caitlyn, and I'm 100% going for more! I can see there's a lot of history in this series with Ace+Remi & Cole+Hadley, I'll check out their books!

Kennedy ‘Kenny’; Sassy, Fun, Stubborn, Badass; has been through hell & Back.
Conner Jagger; Easy-going, Charming, Sweet; is Cole's Twin & Hadley's friend. Ken bri
ABookLover73
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
Review coming soon
Valentina
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
From childhood, Kennedy (Kenny) has always been Conner's true love until her (his?) decision to stay with Warren, Conner's best friend once Conner moves to the Bay. After a traumatic event leads to their reconnecting, he attempts to pick up the pieces — if she will open up to him. The usual carefree brother, “nice boys finish last,” is dealing with issues reacquainting with Kenny leading to coping vices.

Great character development once again from these authors. Conner, while still sweet and stu
Adriana
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC in exchange for honest review.

This is the first part of Conner and Kennedy's duet.

Caitlyn is fast becoming one of my top authors. Trust her ended with a bang with Kennedy landing on Conner's doorstep and Torment Her picks up right where it left off. Kennedy was Conner's bestfriend until he walked away thinking that is what she wanted. These two have so much history but the chemistry has always been there even when they were young. Kennedy has always been the one that got away for Conner and
JenMcJ
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-books, ku
After the first two duets that I enjoyed, I can't believe how bored I am with this one. While communication issues are always, always the basis for these types of stories, in this case, how much this book would not exist if these kids could have one full blown honest conversation can't be overstated.

I skimmed this from the 60% mark. I might skim the last book just to get closure on all the Jaggers.

crazyyummy
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Torment Her is the first part of Conner and Kennedy's duet. This duet is literally my most anticipated one in the series because Conner has always been my favorite character, and when the blurb was officially announced, I know that his duet will be everything I've ever hoped for.

In this book, we get to see Conner and his best friend Kennedy got reunited after Conner left the Heights. An incident happened that cost Kennedy to be hospitalized which brings Conner to take care of her. Even so, Kenn
Karin
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Conner and Kennedys story was addicting but it took me a while to warm up to her. I totally understood why she was the way she was and it makes sense but her wrath was pointed at Conner to much for me because I adored him. Conner was so protective over her and wanted to be her shield and she needed a safety net.
Stacey Escalera blog
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Torment Her: A Dark High School Romance (Rebels at Sterling Prep Book 5)
Caitlyn Dare

“He wants to rescue her. She wants to escape him.”

Wow!! This was excited intense romance at its best.
This book was amazing from the first chapter until the end.
I was glued to my Kindle.
I was engaged with the main characters and I wanted to see what would happen between them overall story contact was on point this is the fifth book from the series and I am totally in love with the characters, and the story meet
Kelly (AndKellyReads)
I'm rounding up.

First things first, do not read this book if you haven't read the two duets that come before it. I wish I had known that going in, but nowhere did it say that it isn't entirely standalone. There's a lot that happens in this book (and the next) that hinges on events and characters from the first four books that would have been helpful to know while reading this book.

In addition, this book just wasn't for me? I'm all for angst and drama and new adult situations, but this was just
Kelly
These Jagger boys are HOT, HOT, HOT. I’m a total sucker for a GOOD series and a BAD boy (or 3!), so the Rebels at Sterling Prep books have been right up my alley! While I loved Ace & Remi, absolutely nothing can top Cole & Hadley’s duet, where Conner was a key character. After getting a taste of his huge heart and cheeky antics, I was more than ready for this goofball to get the girl.

Torment Her is the first book in Conner and Kennedy’s duet and I could not put it down. It’s angsty and dark and
Melissa Machado
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

This is book 5 in the Rebels at Sterling Prep series and focuses on Connor Jagger and Kennedy Lowe. This is considered book 1 for Connors duet though,  which means that there is a cliff hanger. I recommend from starting at book 1 in this series if you want to understand the supporting characters and their environment. I was a little lost and it took awhile to start piecing things together and I still need to to back so I can ha
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of Caitlyn Dare, and despite any rage I may or may not have had with the Rebels At Sterling Prep series, I CANNOT get enough! Torment Her is Conner Jagger's story, and he's definitely different than his siblings, as he leans towards the sweet side (in no way am I saying that he's not alpha & intense when protecting those he loves). Kennedy was his best friend, and the girl who got away, but they come face to face again & all of his protective instincts go into overdrive as he tries to ...more
Danielle Marlowe
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. Caitlyn Dare did a wonderful job on Torment Her, the plot was packed with so many emotions, the story was written well. Connor and Kennedy were strong characters, not a thing about their journey was easy, it was an emotional rollercoaster, their path will leave you hanging on the edge of your seat. I can not wait to read more of this story. This was a great story. I'd recommend reading it.
Thank you, Caitlyn Dare. Wonderful work :)
5 Stars!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
3.5 ⭐⭐⭐.
I just love childhood friends to lovers as much as enemies to lovers, okay maybe a tid bit less.
This one is a great story, but it hadn't the true passion I would think it should.

I could kick Conner's ass for his silly thoughts, but on the otherside Hadley pointed it out to him... So actually Hadley put those images in his head.
I guess I would feel the same as Kennedy regarding Hadley, but it all worked out to their favor.

I just knew it.. On to the last one!
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Connor! I loved him! He was sweet and funny and I couldn’t help getting frustrated for him. He’s been through the ringer and continues to get swamped not just physically but mentally. Between his old life and his new. And when they collide everything goes haywire and just when he finally thinks he has it all figured out a bomb drops.
Laura Jackson
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Torment her is the fifth book in the Rebels at Sterling prep.. this is part one of Connors and Kennedy’s duet.
Back when we were at Aces story I fell in love with a Connor....he was always trying to bring laughter and silliness to Cole and Ace..
This story is so amazing .. it’s so much of Kennedy loving Connor but being afraid to give him her heart and Connor determined to win her for good .. he breaks down her walls and refuses to let go.. it made me love him so much..
I need the next book be
sunny
Nov 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
"I need you to know that there has never been another girl for me."

Torment Here is the fifth installment in the Rebels series but the first book in Conner and Kennedy's duet. I really enjoyed their story. Kennedy and Conner served childhood best friends to lovers and second chance romance which is an absolute winner!

Kenny is our badass heroine. She is sassy and stubborn which is very off-putting to many people she meets but it's because she's been through hell and back. She can't help keeping pe
Clare
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I don't know how they do it, but every book in the Rebels At Sterling Prep series sucks me deeper and deeper into the world. Now it's Connor's turn and I have to say this was the one I had my doubts about, but I shouldn't because this was EVERYTHING. His childhood best friend comes back into his life on something of a bombshell and the whirlwind never really stops. This one really played with my tender emotions and I just want to cuddle Connor and Kennedy so tight and keep them safe. I am actual ...more
Athena D.
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

What an apt title for how I'm feeling after reading this book. Now I need book two!!! I need to see what happens between Conner and Kennedy! I seriously can't get enough of this series! Torment Her by Caitlyn Dare is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Conner Jagger has never forgiven himself for letting the girl he loved slipped through his fingertips, Kennedy Lowe was his everything, and he just let another man waltz up and take her. He thought it was what she wanted, so he let her go.

But then she shows up on his doorstep battered and bruised and all he wants to do is save her and protect her from the danger that is lurking around her. And all she wants to do is get as far away from him as she can.

Torment Her is a gripping and heart-wrenchin
Jenn Hopson
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poor Connor

Caitlyn Dare you are an cliff hanger evil genius! Torment Her was the best freaking start to the story of Connor and K! I cannot wait til the 31st of December for book 2!!! 😲😲

Connor reunites with his best friend Kennedy and it's safe to say he was freaking in love with her but she was already spoken for by another mutual friend of theirs that was a complete douche canoe Aka Warren. But seeing K at the party again Connor just has to talk to her. And her unleashes the monster living in
Evie_Book_Revs (Gen Gen)
Intense. Emotional. Suspenseful. 💔🔥🥊

In this first part of Conner and Kenny’s story, the alpha possessiveness that the Jagger boys so rightfully offer is off the charts!?

When Conner is faced with his past, he encounters demons that only he can overcome with the help from his best friend, Kennedy, in this frenemies-to-lovers romance. While Kennedy is a strong character, her will and resolve are just as much tested, which only challenges her undeniable connection to Conner. Conner is all-consuming
Michelle Schwartz
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you have read the first four books in this series, you already know Conner and his playfulness. However, will it take the one girl he has loved forever to bring the dark side out of him? If you love a friend-to-semi-enemies-to-lovers romance, this is the book for you. When a Jagger wants something, he gets it and when they love, they love hard and fierce. So, if that is the type of story you love, then dive into this series and meet the Jagger Brothers. They are sure to be your next book boyf ...more
Misty Schott
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's Conner's turn!!

This is book 5 in the Rebels at Sterling Prep and while it's not necessary to read books 1-4 first, I suggest you do because it will give you some background to the characters in this book. Book one and two follow Ace and Remi, book three and four follow Cole and Hadley and this book as well as book six follow Conner and Kennedy.

Conner and Kennedy were best friends pretty much their whole lives. When Conner moved to his father's house in a ritzy neighborhood they kind of par
Michelle Mendes
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Rebels of Sterling Prep has 6 books in the series the first two is all about Ace and Remi, books 3 & 4, is all about Cole and Hadley, and then Torment Her (book5) and Tempt Her (book6). Whoa….Torment Her is really hot. I mean seriously hot🔥💥🔥. The chemistry between Connor and Kennedy is explosive 🧨 when they get out of their own way. Connor and Kennedy have some issues both as a couple and individually. Torment Her has all of my favorite elements which include heat, emotions, twist, turns, t ...more
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
Get ready for Conner to steal your HEART!!!

Oh my gosh, that ending, noooo!!! Whoosh, that wrecked me!!! I soo need Conner and Kenny’s conclusion story soooo badly!!!

This book was fantastic. Conner is so passionate and cares for his family so much. He has gone through his brothers books watching them fall head over heals for their loves. Now it is his time. And Kenny is so perfect for him. But will their past cause to much pain?

I love Kenny’s strength. She has been through so much. She needs C
Reneta Carine
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in Conner and Kennedy's duet. I liked Conner from the beginning and I was happy to read his book.

Conner is a carefree kind of guy who always has a smile on his face and lets nothing deter him.
Conner and Kennedy were childhood friends and were very close. He left her behind when he moved to the Bay, but he still wanted to remain in contact with her...

Kennedy has a different version of events where Conner forgot about her did not look out for her when he left. She feels bet
Sarah Bradburn
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bought
Brilliant

Another 5* read. Connor has always come across as the jokester of the brothers so to see a dark side to him was really interesting. He loves so deeply and the hurt he feels over Kennedy is truly heartbreaking at times. Kennedy has been through a lot of trauma and at times I was sobbing with what she went through both emotionally and physically. I was gripped throughout this book, can’t wait for their next one!
Stacey Woods
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
You will fall in love with the characters. Conner is lovable and has a hard life but so does Kennedy. I can relate to both of those characters. They are meant for each other but will they end up together? Can love prevail or will they be torn apart? Can they work through what's happened to them? You just have to ready to find out. This is a lighter book but full of angsty emotions. It will leave you with a feeling of dread. You must read on to find out the story of Conner and Kennedy. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University #1)
  • Fury (Rosewood High #6)
  • Do It Or Else: A High School Bully Romance (Dirty Little Secret Book 3)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys #1)
  • Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins, #2)
  • Rival (Briarcliff Secret Society, #1)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Virtue (Briarcliff Secret Society, # 2)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Breakers (Academy of Stardom, #3)
  • Beautiful Deceit (Watch Me Burn, #3)
  • Do What I Want: A High School Bully Romance (Dirty Little Secret Book 2)
  • No Good
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

Rebels At Sterling Prep (6 books)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Temper Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #6)