Start by marking “Two Decisions, One Duty (Months, Words, Decisions, Duty, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Decisions, One Duty (Months, Words, Decisions, Duty, #2)

Two Decisions, One Duty (Months, Words, Decisions, Duty, #2)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
It’s been seven months since Vivienne watched Lincoln University disappear behind her. Her glimpse of normalcy is over. Duty awaits. Now that her father’s condition has become public knowledge, her days are spent preparing to become queen even sooner than anyone expected. Before that happens, she has to be married. Charles Vanderbilt is noble, considerate, and accommodatin ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 2020

To ask other readers questions about Two Decisions, One Duty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Decisions, One Duty

·  6 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Two Decisions, One Duty (Months, Words, Decisions, Duty, #2)
L.L. Meyer
Wow! Jace and Vivienne really hit their stride in this second part of their story. I loved the way the author played on their personalities to create some serious magic.

I don't want to spoil anything, so all I'll say is that the role reversal here was the total bomb. Kudos to CW Farnsworth for pulling it off in a believable and heartfelt way.

I'll definitely read more by this author in the future!
Anna
Taimi
Jun 08, 2021
Michelle
Jun 09, 2021
C.W. Farnsworth is the author of four novels. She has always been a voracious reader, and grew up devouring books by flashlight under the covers long after she was supposed to be asleep. She primarily writes young adult and new adult romance, her favorite genres to read, often involving sports.

When she’s not reading or writing, her favorite hobbies include running in the rain, cooking elaborate m

News & Interviews

“Angry thoughts swirl through my head, and I embrace the vitriol, knowing the pain that lurks beneath is infinitely more dangerous.” 0 likes
“The shiny silver sports car gleams under the automatic lights, a fresh slash against the wound opened by that glossy cover.” 0 likes