Start by marking “Aria (Happily After When #2)” as Want to Read:
Aria (Happily After When #2)

Aria (Happily After When #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Aria Rivera is a Maiden City swimming champion. After taking out the State competition, her father is hungry for more accolades, but Aria is amid an identity crisis. The reminder of a hidden talent and the torment of her mundane life plagues her with insomnia. Aria needs an out, but her lack of education and basic skills shackle her to swimming.

When a curious boy steals he
Published December 6th 2020 by Halo & Claws Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Aria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aria

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Aria (Happily After When #2)
Maja
Dec 09, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a good read, however I am not the biggest fan of the story being told in the 3rd person and I don't particularly like titled chapters. However, I did like Aria as a character.

Kathryn
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
this is another great read in the Happily After When series, I loved getting to know Aria. The characters were great and I really enjoyed going through the story. I look forward to more from this series.

Geri
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised how different this book was to Jazz, but loved how it highlighted issues from Jazz that were resolved in this book. Aria and Jazz are from different worlds, gets so similar! Can’t wait for the third book.
Emma White
marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2021
Shannon Galan
is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2020
Emily Bourne is an author from central west NSW, meaning she’s an Aussie Country girl at heart. Emily writes books about self-discovery and finding love. Believing, you can’t have a romantic relationship that works until you truly love yourself. She specialises in teen and young adult novels about social issues, layered with romantic suspense. Emily’s books can have you laughing-out-loud, reaching ...more

News & Interviews