Start by marking “Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)” as Want to Read:
Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)

Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me

(Naughty or Nice #5)

Dear Santa, I want a Daddy who will take care of me...

Sanders doesn’t believe he’ll actually find a Daddy through a dating app. He’s not much to look at, and his life is a mess. A Daddy would never be interested in someone like him. But he’s lonely.

He hasn’t been kissed for three long years.

Briggs moved to the small tourist town of Red Canyon, Utah to get away

Published December 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me

Start your review of Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)
Susan

I liked this more than a 3.5 star book, but it’s not quite a solid 4 stars, because at times I was just a little bored.

I really did like the overall sweetness of this. Sanders was absolutely adorable, and his daddy Briggs was perfect for him.

I liked the friendship between Sanders and Leo as well. How they got drunk and decided now would be a good time to make that door by putting a hammer through the wall of the coffeeshop…

Sanders is having a hard time juggling everything in his life. H
Rosabel
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where can I get an app that does this?!!! WHERE?! 😵❤

For the first part of this story this was a solid 5 stars read, then they got to meet and it went down but I know it's a preference of mine. You see, I don't mind Daddy-Boy dynamics BUT when the relationship is based in praises and fluffy stuff I start to cringe really quickly, I mean where are the differences, fights and real kinks because the only kinky thing on this was the name calling and some rules, but they talked about spanking, edging
ML
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can you give a book more than 5 stars ⭐️ ?
This book deserves that.

Sanders and Briggs.
Dual POV
Loved this Daddy/Boy story and I’m pretty picky about these BUT this was a great one.

Sanders is so endearing and had a major confidence problem. Enter Daddy Briggs that brought patience and care into Sander’s life.

I laughed and was smiling a lot while reading this book AND there are some seriously sexy times too. 🔥🔥🔥

It’s low angst but high heat. I loved that as well. Perfect HEA too that will make
Joyfully Jay
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is a super sweet Daddy/boy story with a light holiday feel. It is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series of standalone stories featuring a connected theme of letters to Santa through a dating app. This story takes on the common theme of men who chat online without realizing that they know each other in real life. The authors do a nice job of keeping this set up going just long enough to lay the groundwork, without dragging the m
Sara
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
So adorable

4.5 stars. This was great-totally adorable. I really enjoyed the dynamics between Sanders and Briggs. It was cute how their lives just naturally matched and joined together.
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is a fantastic romance by Luna David and Amy Bellows. Part of the multi-author A Naughty or Nice Story series, it's easily read as a standalone.

I was already an avid fan of Amy Bellows, but this is my first time reading a Luna David story.

This all starts with the same theme as the rest of the series - an ad written to Santa via a dating app, looking for a Daddy. I love the way Sanders and Briggs become friends in real life, while starting an online relationship witho
Susan Marie  Beattie
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Sanders!!!

Sanders is such a sweet boy. He works so hard at his life. He took over his Moms coffee business when his mom got sick. He has been going to college for years and failing because of his learning disability but he keeps going. He feels unattractive and stupid. He really wants a Daddy to take care of him and he needs one. He has a crush on a Briggs who is new to town. But Briggs would never be interested in him.

His friend Leo helps him to write a letter to an app to find a Daddy.
Xanthe
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cannot remember the last time I smiled so much while reading a book. Sanders definitely the appropriate name of Awkward and Adorable on the Cuff'd app. His nervousness and habits from that make him so freaking cute, it's no wonder that Briggs finds him so attractive when the first meet but then is equally drawn to the young man he matches with on the app, not knowing they're one and the same.
The two are such a perfect match and are sickeningly sweet together and about each other. There is a li
Heather
I'm not going to rate this book because even though I didn't like it, there's nothing wrong with it, per se, and I believe there is an audience out there who will love it. I made it to about 40% and then started skimming since it was an ARC I received in exchange for my honest opinion and I needed to see if there was any reason for me to keep reading it. There wasn't.

This book was 100% fluff with no substance. There was no conflict, there was no rising action, there was no sense of expectation c
Katy Beth Mckee
This book really leaves you with happy holiday cheer. The story is full of magical moments like when Sanders realizes who Briggs is. The slow building of the relationship feels natural for the characters. Wonderful story.
Nile Princess
This started off really, really well. I LOVED Briggs as the Daddy, and Sanders was so sweet, but once they got together it was just a loop of diabetes inducing fluff. There was zero tension or conflict, which is fine (I love a sweet, feel good book too) except that the characters spoke in that persistently saccharine way where conversations don't feel real. Situations that could have injected a dose of realistic tension (like help with Sanders' college degree) were quickly shelved (you don't rea ...more
Mimi
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it

I am glad this will be the last book that I finish in 2020!!! I enjoy Daddy/boy kink and I loved this Christmas themed one so much. David and Bellows had the right amount of kink, humor and seriousness that made this a fun read for me!
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is the fifth book in the Naughty or Nice series by multiple authors. Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is written by Luna David and Amy Bellows. The story is about Sanders and Briggs. They were amazing together. I loved them so much. Their story was hot, sexy, sweet and very well written.
Coline Peterson
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am totally loving the Naughty or Nice series these books are just so good, each has it's own special couple that come together because of a letter to Santa via Cuffd. Sanders life is full, trying to manage his mother's coffee shop, go to college and spend time with his mon has taken a toll on his life. Overwhelmed and lonely he writes a letter to Santa hoping to find that one special Dom to make his life better, and is he surprised when he gets an answer from the man of his dreams. ...more
Jenny
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
**4.5 stars!

So....I finally read a Daddy/boy book I can fully appreciate and adore. Apparently, praise kink is something I can totally get behind. Please tell me how awesome and beautiful I am, k, thanks. Briggs was the absolute best Daddy for Sanders and it was so freaking sweet! I found myself absolutely charmed and smiling constantly. This was a no-angst, steamy, sweet read that is apparently what I need right now.

Sanders lives in a small town in Utah and hasn't had the time or any luck in fi
Alicia
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, this was the cutest freaking book ever!!! I am really enjoying every single book in the Naughty or Nice series but I have to say that this one has been my absolute favorite by far. I loved everything about it... the whole story, the characters, the cute awkwardness that Sanders had and the way that Briggs spoke to him and told him the sweetest things. Ugh, it was just the best.

Sanders is 25, runs his family-owned coffee shop, he’s dyslexic and having a hard time with his classes in c
Kat
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is the absolutely most PERFECT Christmas book to kick off the holiday season. When I saw that two of my favourite authors - Amy Bellows and Luna David - were not only collaborating, but writing my favourite kink together I am fairly certain my squeal was heard the next town over. I will admit, I had pretty high hopes for this book and was a bit nervous... but of course I didn't need to be, as it was beyond wonderful. The story follows Sanders and Briggs in a low-angs ...more
Brianne McCallum
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free arc copy from the author and the GRR arc team for review.

This book is so sugary, swoony sweet! I couldn't put it down. I loved it. It had funny moments, no angst and had lots of really hot scenes. Some might find it over the top sugary sweet but it is a holiday read and tis the season for swoony romance. So I actually didn't mind it. I would definitely recommend it and although I only read 1 other book by the authors I will definitely read them more.

Briggs was diffe
Tam
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a cute story with Sanders who runs the family coffee shop after his mother started suffering early onset alzheimers and is hospitalized. He's also trying to get his degree which his mother always wanted although is dyslexia makes it hard. Briggs retired and moved to the town and is attracted to Sanders but starts chatting with a guy on the dating app. Before long they realize who each other is and start a pretty traditional boy/daddy relationship.

I like Sanders and his best friend Leo
Deb Swietek
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dear Santa... an awkward, adorable boy needs a caring, patient older Daddy .

What a delightfully feel- good book! The attention to detail made me feel like I was there. The characters drew me in from the first pages and wouldn't let me out. I read it in one sitting! Sanders, owner of a coffee shop, is dyslexic. So he lets his best friend, Leo, write a letter to Santa for him on a dating site. Sanders wants a Daddy for Christmas. One answers him. As their texts become steamy, he cannot but dream
Mari  Cardenas
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars!

If you're in the mood for a sweet Daddy kink book, high on the heat, but low in angst, look no further, because Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me fits the bill perfectly!

Sanders was an adorably awkward boy with a lot on his plate that needs a Daddy, but thinks he'll never get one that will want him. Briggs was protective, patient, and determined to show Sanders he was just the perfect boy for him. They were really sweet and hot together, perfect for each other.

I adored Leo, Sanders BFF, t
Reading*Renee
I finished "Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me" with a happy grin on my face because it's such a wonderfully fluffy and uplifting love story. Adorable, awkward and overwhelmed 20-something boy Sanders is such a sweetheart, not to mention pretty funny, and his nervous habit of oversharing is endearing. Daddy Briggs is a natural caretaker, so patient and understanding, and as big a cinnamon roll MC as Sanders, and they make such a sweet (and smoking hot!) couple.

There's no real angst in this story, but
Juniper Greer-Ashe
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is super sweet, super hot, and super low angst. Sanders is overwhelmed, running his family coffee shop, going to college, and visiting his mother in the nursing home. He’s funny and awkward and shy, and wants a Daddy more than anything. Briggs is a transplant to Sanders’ small town: he’s older, confident, hot, and just the Daddy Sanders needs. They meet via app, and their connection is intense, adorable and built on honest communication as well as mutual attraction. They’re a great cou ...more
Jesslan Rose
Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me By Luna David

Sanders has a lot going on in his life. His Mom is living in a home with alzheimers and doesn't remember him. His brother, Matt, abandoned him and his Mom. All while trying to get a college degree he doesn't want and trying to run his Mom's coffee shop. He feels overwhelmed. All he wants is a Daddy to love him and treasure him.

Briggs is new in town. He's working on a job that will soon come to an end and he couldn't be happier. The only thing missing in
Flick
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book!

Where to even begin?! Briggs and Sanders were the loveliest, sweetest people who were absolutely perfect for each other. A loved that this was the kind of perfect holiday read you want - cuddly, fluffy and showing the good in people.

Sanders struggled so much and it was lovely to see him find his way. The best part was that while his Daddy helped him and supported him, most of it was Sanders growing as a person and realising he could be and do what was important to him. Briggs
Quwinntessa
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Very sweet daddy and a boy who needs him

All around cute story. I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it turned out to be. Luna is a good author, but she’s hit or miss for me, and Amy isn’t as strong a writer. But put them together and wow did they ever do a good job. There is a lot of substance in this book compared to most of Amy’s stories, but she clearly reigned in Luna’s perchance for humiliation kink (there is none in this book).

It’s sappy and sweet, a perfect holiday rea
Helen
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: daddy-kink, lgtb
Loving these Daddy books.

Young skittish Sanders, trying to please everyone but letting himself down in the meantime. His best friend talks him into putting a letter on Santa's list for Cuff'd. But in the meantime, a perfect daddy arrives in town and has him in a turmoil.

Briggs, new to town and ready for his early retirement but needs a job, hobby, and new boy. He loves how the local barista blushes every time he gets a coffee, but he's probably not into the kink that Briggs is into. So he answer
Ζωή Παππά
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was like a warm blanket that made me feel happy and comforted. I don’t usually annotate ebooks but I did this time because there were so many great moments. I loved the meet cute. Leo’s birthday celebration was epic, I couldn’t stop laughing. The story behind Sanders’ name was hilarious. And I really really loved the scene where they went to buy Christmas trees.
Sanders was absolutely precious and Briggs was so caring and loving, he melted my heart. Also, I know it’s a small thing to li
Shana
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely perfect from start to finish. I could read an entire series about Sanders and Briggs.

Sanders is very shy, and awkward in the most adorable way. He runs a coffee shop, is going to school and makes time to visit his mom and often as he can. What he wants more than anything is to find a perfect daddy. His best friend convinces him to write a letter to Santa on a kink app to help him find a daddy.

Briggs is new to Red Canyon and is hoping to meet the perfect boy. He reads a
Kelli D
Dec 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute story but...

Cute story but a few things brought down my review rating. The million times Sanders said sorry to Briggs. Whythe big deal about using the name Sanders vs Emmett? That made no sense to me. What also didn't make sense to me was the last minute "pretty panties" Briggs was all of a sudden into over halfway thru the story. To me that's a pretty big kink you'd mention when talking about other kinks you have. Didn't make any sense why the author threw that in out of no where. That an
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bossy Baby (Daddy's Boy, #4)
  • Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • A Daddy for Christmas (Unexpected Daddies #2)
  • Something About Loren
  • His Boy Blue (A Little Bit of Perfect, #2)
  • Broken Boy (Atlanta Daddies #1)
  • Teaching Foster's Cowboy (Different Hearts, #5)
  • Daddy's Bite
  • Lollipops and Leashes (Collared Every After #2)
  • Ginger Kisses
  • Ranger
  • Born Daddy (Command & Care, #2)
  • His Middle (Command & Care #3)
  • Litigation and Lace (Collared Every After, #1)
  • Our Kind of Man (HeavyLoad!, #4)
  • Embracing the Storm
  • Bashful (Love and Secrets #1)
  • Expensive
Luna David is a true romantic at heart who was fortunate enough to find and marry her soul mate. Most of the time she considers herself lucky to have been blessed with having g/b twins, but they're giving her a run for her money. She's a stay at home mom and an author, so when she's not begging her little monsters to behave, you'll most likely find her writing.

She loves anything book, coffee or da

Naughty or Nice (8 books)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Love Me (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Spank Me (Naughty or Nice #2)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice, #3)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Want Me
  • Dear Daddy, Please Punish Me (Naughty or Nice, #6)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me

News & Interviews

“What kind of Daddy would I ask for if I knew Santa would bring him to me on Christmas Eve?” 0 likes