Start by marking “Natural Beauty for All Seasons: 250 Simple Recipes And Gift-Giving Ideas For Year-Round Beauty” as Want to Read:

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Cox offers readers more than 250 brand-new recipes for body, bath, and hair care, with an eye toward special beauty needs and ingredient avail-ability in each of the four seasons.
Published December 15th 1996 by Holt Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Natural Beauty for All Seasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natural Beauty for All Seasons

Juliana A
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Many good recipes for different types of beauty items. I like how there are explanations for the uses of the recipes. The recipes are clear with easy to obtain ingredients. I suggest this book if you'd like to make your own beauty items.
Michelle
Mar 28, 2008 rated it really liked it
Good book for some easy recipes on how to make lotions and potions..It was fun and the stuff even turned out for me. She did a great job of explaining what each herb and ingredients were good for. It's fun to use natural ingredients to cure ailments.
Fun read..
Leah Beecher
Nov 01, 2011 rated it liked it
A library pick up. This is a follow up apparently from one she wrote a few years ago. This edition is divided according to season (with regards in what natural goodies are available for the picking). Its Nov. 1st and that means I start thinking about Christmas presents.
Darby
Note for when I do the review:
SO many great recipes for making beauty products from bath salts, to lotions and lipbalms
Tara S.
Mar 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I have used many recipes from this book.
Magdalen Dobson
Dec 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! I've had so much fun using all the lovely recipes to make my own beauty treatments.
Rachel
Jul 07, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafts
Practical, simple recipes for making your own natural beauty supplies. Wonderful for everyday and special gifts.
Coco