Start by marking “Nonstop (Open Skies Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Nonstop (Open Skies Book 3)

Nonstop (Open Skies Book 3)

Kindle Edition
Published February 9th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Nonstop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nonstop

Start your review of Nonstop (Open Skies Book 3)
Sue
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to this series
Rebekah has been hurt very badly in the past and this has made her very wary and extremely reticent, she does not trust anyone especially any man and this is something that has not changed for a number of years.
She keeps herself to herself and she soes not date and so when she discovers that her friends who are few and far between have set her up on a blind date and she actually plucks up the courage to give him a chance.
When they meet Bracken, she is struck
Mary Lynne
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nonstop has two endearing lead characters, and it’s a book focused on internal struggles, as our heroine Bex is a flight attendant recovering from a hostage situation that occurred on one of her flights. Her hero Bracken is retired military, and he’s been interested in Bex for a while, but he’s nervous about their 14-year age difference. Add to this that Bex is naturally shy, and you’ve got a story about overcoming personal barriers and past problems.

Bracken has to overcome his faulty self-view,
CarolKat
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In the last book, Christa and Bex aka Rebekah were involved in the takedown of a human trafficker in which Christa was taken hostage as Bex looked on helpless. They are both on leave and doing the required counselling to deal with the aftermath.

This book opens at Christa and Kraft's. Christa and Bex are making scones while the guys watch a baseball game. Well at least Kraft is watching, Braxton is watching Bex.

Bex knows this is supposed to be a setup but she's so shy and introverted that nothing
Olga
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Enjoying the series of open skies book 3 as the journey continues with the characters of open skies and their delta team guys. Following from a previous book with the characters Destiny and Trent come the ladies of open skies who are here to assist with the flight requirements. The non-stop flight is ready for take off please fasten your seatbelts and settle down and enjoy the ride. We meet Bracken aka sweets is nickname in the army after 20 years he retired and a year ago now works wit
Chandera
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Finding love and holding onto that love when a trauma occurred, knowing nothing about the trauma, is found in Becca Jameson's new book "Nonstop," the third Open Skies book. Rebekah or Bex decides to go out with Bracken after he tries her baking. After seeing each other for a week they started to develop feeling for each other but Bex is fighting those feelings. She doesn't feel like she can have a normal relationship or just be normal for a trauma that happened years ago. Bracken doesn't care, h ...more
Karyn
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW!

Amazing!!

Bex is dealing with the aftermath of stumbling upon a human trafficker on one of her her flights.
Bracken takes the painfully introverted Bex out on a date. After falling asleep at his house we are shown the reason why she’s introverted and never normally gets past a first date. Bracken makes it his responsibility to make sure Bex is looked after and gets through the trauma she won’t discuss.
An ill fated trip to his parents put any progress she’s made in jeopardy.

I cannot describe
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nonstop is the third book in Becca Jameson 's  Open Skies series about a group of friends that works for Open Skies airlines and by the men who love them. Our heroine is shy, introvert Rebekah,  or Bex as she's better known to friends. And our hero Bracken  is one of the Westside Programming guys who helped rescue the ladies from the human traffickers who hijacked the plane her and her friends were on.
She's having a difficult time deciding to back to work, but an even harder time dating. She ha
Melanie Marnell
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
While Nonstop is love story, Becca Jameson does a wonderful job of focusing on the debilitating effects of PTSD and they color every aspect of a person's life. Rebekah is crumbling under the after effects of the hostage crisis she was involved in. Dating much less falling for anyone is not a smart move. Yet, she's drawn to Bracken and his easygoing nature. He was almost ready to give up on love, marriage and family but getting to know Rebekah gives him hope. She has secrets, big ones, but he see ...more
Heather
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yowzers. Where to begin? First, this book had me hooked. Yup... did not want to put it down. , Second, I loved it. In the last Open Skies book Rebekah, Bex, was on a flight that had ended up with Christa being held captive by a human trafficker. This book begins after everyone was safe and Christa and her man setting Rebekah up with Bracken.
She has been through something traumatic and is cautious. But as their relationship starts to deepen, Bracken thinks that there is more to the reserved Bex
Linda
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story was very intense, and emotional. There were several times that I had tears in my eyes!

I can't tell you how much I love Bracken. Perhaps he was amazing because he was so "old!" LOL

Poor Bex, how many tragic events should one person have to deal with in one life time? Again, I thank Bracken for bringing patience, stability and joy into Bex's life!

I absolutely loved everything about this story, everything!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
janelle beaver
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the series and it's Rebekah and Bracken's story. Rebekah we met when the plane she is one is hijacked and is having a hard time adjusting. But we learn she has a even bigger secret in her past that makes it hard for her to move on. Bracken likes her but feels he's to old for her but, ask her out anyway. This book is full of emotion with Rebekah coming to terms with everything that has happened and Bracken helping her heal. Great characters, and love story. ...more
Paula
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: becca-jameson
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of NONSTOP . This story is a fantastic emotional story . The characters are wonderful . Bracken is the perfect man for Bex . He is strong and supportive just the kind of man Bex needs by her side . This is wonderfully written . It keeps your attention through the entire story . It has action , suspense and lots of romance . I highly recommend taking the time to read
Marilyn Smith
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rebekah and Braken meet over homemade scones. This starts them interacting with each other and they became friends and then more. But she has a secret that keeps her from moving forward and living life. But Braken gets to know what she’s dealing with and is going to help,and support her to make her happy again. They have a love that he wants and will do anything for her is a great guy to keep! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Shari Solovich Parker
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nonstop is the third standalone book in Becca Jameson’s Open Skies series. This book is Rebekah and Braken’s love story. Rebekah has a heartbreaking secret that stops her from living and loving life. The book takes you on a beautiful journey through Rebekah’s healing with the help of Braken’s love. Outstanding characters and beautifully written story!
Kim Otis
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nonstop Action

I like this book it was action from start to finish. This book kept me on the edge of my seat. However I had a hard time connecting with Bex, I get that she had major trauma in her life and that made her what she is but she was a little to wishy washy for me. That being said I will be back for more.
Pat
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was totally engaged as Rebekah and Bracken's story effortlessly unfolded! The storyline was wonderfully written and very emotional which made this book a real page turner and a book that was well worth the read! ...more
Delaine Mclafferty
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A good book

I enjoyed ready Rebekah's story and how she has lived with PTSD for so long. Bracken quickly falls in love but he needs to convince her he's the right man for the job. More troublesome along that can derail everything. A great addition to the story.
Mary Silvestri
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Another good entry in the series. Bex went thru a lot physically and especially mentally. Bracken was 14 years older than Bex and luckily had the patience of a saint. It a long time to arrive at HEA ending.
Patricia Powell
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. It made me cry. Love the characters.

Hope there isore than 4 books.
Leanne Cook
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love the open skies series. Such strong characters and protective and loving men. Loved Braken.
Toni L
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Latest in the Open Skies series and this can be enjoyed completely standalone. I have to admit that I loved this story. These characters, particularly Bracken, are just adorable from start to finish. If ever there was anyone that has worse luck than Rebekah I've yet to read their story. Thankfully, Bracken is there to hold her. ...more
Shawn
Apr 21, 2021
Leah Leydon
Feb 10, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2)
  • Gwen's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 3)
  • Jonny's Redemption (Gemini Group #7)
  • Finding Elodie (SEAL Team Hawaii #1)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Ivy's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Delta Team Three #4)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Shielding Jayme (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • Hope's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 5)
  • Nori's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 1)
  • Breaking Rules (Delta Force Strong #2)
  • Breaking Free (Delta Force Strong Book 4)
  • Breaking Away (Delta Force Strong #3)
  • Her Intense Protector (Night Storm #4)
  • Stitch (Trident #5)
  • Another Moment in Time: A Collection of Short Stories
  • Breaking Silence (Delta Force Strong #1)
Becca Jameson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 90 books. She is most well-known for her Wolf Masters series and her Fight Club series. She currently lives in Houston, Texas, with her husband and Goldendoodle. Two grown kids pop in every once in a while too! She is loving this journey and has dabbled in a variety of genres, including paranormal, sports romance, military, and BDSM.

A total n