Start by marking “Cable (2020-) #6” as Want to Read:
Cable (2020-) #6

Gerry Duggan

Cable (2020-) #6

Published November 18th 2020 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Cable (2020-) #6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cable (2020-) #6

Start your review of Cable (2020-) #6
Tanabrus
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, marvel
Stranamente un bell'albo.
E fa un brutto effetto stupirsi perché un albo di questa saga mutante ti è piaciuto, eh.

La prima parte vede Cable lottare con la moglie di Doug. E praticamente vincere, non fosse che non è Cable ma Kid Cable. E così, laddove il vecchio guerriero proveniente dal futuro non avrebbe esitato a uccidere il suo avversario, Kid Cable tentenna per un secondo, pensa a Doug e a come evitare che assista alla morte della moglie, per quanto i due siano sposati per volere di Saturnyne
James DeSantis
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit this was the best issue in awhile. Cable going head to head with one of the evil sons of bitches but can he do what he must? Another mutant falls but in a brave way. The final fight is about to begin and we are all here for it. Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ian Sharman
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, what did I say? That the X-Men being defeated probably didn't serve Saturnyne's purposes and that she probably had something up her sleeve. I mean, I didn't use those exact words, but I'm tired...

There are some places where Noto's usually breath-taking art feels a little rushed, but we can forgive that as the whole is still exceptional and...wow...that cover art!

Unusually for an X Of Swords chapter, this actually quite heavily features the title character of this comic, Cable, who faces hi
Anthony
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was good much more what I expected from x of swords. Im not a huge young cable fan but i enjoyed his character here.
David
Nov 23, 2020 rated it did not like it
Cable bitches out, the author used quite frankly despicable levels of Deus ex machina to create meaning in what was otherwise becoming a swiftly pointless finale and the art... What the hell! It started great and by the end it looked although it was drawn by a kid in senior school art class, rushed, lazy and no real detail.

Mentally I'm done with this event now, just want it done and consigned to the past. Great idea but taken in a mind numbingly bad direction.
Chad