Start by marking “And Then They Were Four (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #4)” as Want to Read:
And Then They Were Four (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #4)

And Then They Were Four

(A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance #4)

Malmö/Lund, Sweden, 2000

A radical feminist turned cop and a former Lucia candidate are expecting—twins. A gender studies professor burns her candle at both ends. A lovelorn bus driver is feeling fragile, until an unexpected visit brings her some queer holiday cheer; and an obstetric nurse single mother delivers the expected, while her past catches her unprepared.

In the fin
ebook
Published November 30th 2020 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about And Then They Were Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And Then They Were Four

Start your review of And Then They Were Four (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #4)
Skip
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is both a sweet and steamy coming together of all of the characters we have met so far in this series. You could read this independently from the rest of the other novellas, but you’d miss a lot so I recommend reading the other three first.

Set in Malmo, Sweden, the novella takes place over four days of advent, with each day focussing on a different person or couple. I really liked all of the stories that appear, but obviously with it being a novella we don’t spend much time with the charac
Corrie
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final novella And Then There Were Four of the A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance series. In small vignettes we meet the crew from Candlelight Kisses, Little x, and Wild Bells making their way through Advent 2000 towards the first Christmas of the new Millenium.

Police officer Erika Stolt treats her highly pregnant (and very horny) wife Padma to a surprise night out. Gender Studies Professor Helena Hansen gets the most exciting 2nd desert from her two new flatmates. Bus driver Sophie is happy
AnnMaree Of Oz
A final installment of the series, bringing all the characters and stories from the previous 3 books together. So I definitely recommend you read them in order.

There was ONE chapter of the book I ended up skipping entirely because it focused on side character/ex-room mate Helene having a threesome with some college students. She was never really a main character in previous installments in my mind, and I never cared enough about her to want to know more. So to say this part felt completely out o
The Lesbian Book Blog
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
And Then They Were Four
is book number four of the A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance collection. Though it’s part of a series it can most definitely be read as a stand alone.

I appreciate Elna Holst’s writing style; there’s something very appealing about it. She’s a solid writer with a lot of promise. She likes to gently thread symbolism and theme throughout her storytelling; it gives it significance and import.

And Then They Were Four is essentially four vignettes that are connected by the overl
Cathy Geha
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And Then They Were Four by Elna Holst
Tinsel and Spruce Needles #4

Short but sweet this had four short Christmas clips from the lives of several people and all of the people in the clips knew or were related to one another.

What I liked:
* That I had a feel for the characters even though I had not read previous stories in the series
* That all four Advent stories overlapped and came together connecting the stories with one another
* The variety
* That there was hope and potential for happiness for a
Aj Smith
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love it! I just love this book so much, I have one complaint and that is that it isn't a full-length, War & Peace-sized volume.

On a more serious note, this is the fourth in the Tinsel and Spruce series from Elna Holst and gives us a look into the lives of the characters from the previous three stories. "And Then They Were Four" could work as a standalone but I would highly recommend the three previous books; Candlelight Kisses, Little x, and Wild Bells as they are a joy to read.

Once again it
Best Lesfic Reviews
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book of Holst’s Tinsel and Spruce Needles series that essentially has one book every Christmas – so the title can be as much play about that, as about the arrival of twins.

Read the full review @ https://bestlesficreviews.blogspot.co...
K.D. Rye
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We return to Erika and Padma in And Then They Were four who are having twins and still just as crazy about each other. This story opens with some pretty sweet and steamy pregnancy sex. I should state somewhere that Holst does a superb job writing erotic scenes that don’t sanitize the human body. This realism adds something hotter to the mix. Poor Fifi is nursing a broken heart as she left Roz in New York six months ago. Don’t worry, no one’s unhappy this Christmas. Especially me, who all but squ ...more
Kel
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing ending to the first series of stories. Steamy experiences and reconnection will leave you wanting more. Interspersed within, we have new life growing and waiting to be birthed. My wish, we have more of Nilla. You will not be disappointed.
Aimée
Feb 17, 2021
Sofia
Nov 19, 2020
E.G. Jönsson
Dec 28, 2020
Elna Holst
Nov 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gillian

• Ice Queen
  • The Thing About Tilly
  • Spindrift
  • When Sparks Fly
  • Two to Tangle (Tangle Valley, #2)
  • Wrong Number, Right Woman
  • Stoner McTavish (Stoner McTavish Mysteries, #1)
  • The Feasting Virgin
  • Matchmaker's Choice
  • Finding a Keeper (Sports Series Book 4)
Often quirky, always queer, Elna Holst is an unapologetic genre bender who writes anything from lesbian lust and love stories to the odd existentialist horror piece. Find her on Instagram (@elnaholstwrites) or Goodreads (yes, you're right here). ...more

A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance (4 books)
  • Candlelight Kisses (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #1)
  • Little x (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #2)
  • Wild Bells (A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance, #3)

News & Interviews