Start by marking “Guilty Pleasure (Redemption #4)” as Want to Read:
Guilty Pleasure (Redemption #4)

Guilty Pleasure

(Redemption #4)

What do you do when the most intense passion you’ve ever felt is with a person you hate?
Published January 2021

To ask other readers questions about Guilty Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guilty Pleasure

Start your review of Guilty Pleasure (Redemption #4)
Elizabeth
Jan 10, 2021 marked it as nope-nope-nope  ·  review of another edition
Always the nemesis in this authors dumb books. For once I would like to see the heroine sleep with the heros nemesis, but noooo she prob just gets bad sex while he had his fun. This author is so sexist, borderline misogynist by how pathetic her heroines usually are. Always the woman who gets punished and tortured for lies the hero chooses to believe, while he never suffers for believing them, no he gets sex and success.
Jessica Prince
Dec 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, my-books
GUILTY PLEASURE IS LIVE!
Grab your copy HERE

description
 ♡tanaz♡
FULL RTC

THIS BOOK WAS JUST PURE PERFECTION (that may have resulted in a bucket load of tears), SERIOUSLY CLAY WAS SUCH A SEXY HERO AND LARK HAS TO BE MY FAV HEROINE GOING INTO 2021, SHE WAS JUST SO FUNNY AND ENDEARING, HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE HER????

This book was about ex's finding their way back to each other and there is NOTHING I love more than when a heroine comes back to her hometown to face her old boo who feels like they were betrayed, finding out how FREAKING wrong they were, and grovelin
Laur Laur
Guilty pleasure: JP's books. Her heroines have walls around their hearts made of marshmallows. They are treated like utter crap yet forgive at the drop of a hat. But I can't stop reading. The grocery clerks smash her eggs and squash her bread, townfolk knock her down and run over her hand with a baby stroller, all for something she *didn't* do, but she is all about forgiveness and letting the past be. I want some backbone! I want a heart fortified by steel not marshmallows! But I just eat it all ...more
Elle's Book Blog
My Rating: 4 stars
Genre Enemies to Lovers | Second Chance | Small Town Romance

I love getting lost in a Jessica Prince story. Her books are like coming home after a long vacation away- soothing, comforting, and they make you feel content. While none of this applied to Guilty Pleasure (I’ll explain below) I still devoured this angsty read. I guess it doesn’t matter whether she writes sweet alpha heroes, or heroes that are downright mean! I still end up falling for them one way or another. Oh boy
Izzie d
Jan 10, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: second-chance
Kahea
***5 ‘Team Lark’ Stars***

The epilogue to Bittersweet had me crossing my toes and Lark and Clay’s book would be up next because I NEEDED to what their deal was and I had a blossoming girlcrush on Lark. So, to say I was all kinds of excited that the next book (aka this book) would be theirs is an understatement...and boy, lemme tell you, this baby took me on one hell of a ride. It pushed all the right buttons for me and then some and has me wanting to spend more time in Redemption.

I ADORED Lar
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It truly doesn't matter how long or short a Jessica Prince story is...I devour it in hours. Once again I loved this with my whole romance reading loving heart. I don't know what it is about Ms Prince and her ability to completely capture me heart and soul with EVERY DAMN STORY but she does. The heart, loyalty, friendship, guilt and complete utter heartbreak you experience within the pages of this grabbed me and NEVER LET GO. I couldn't move, do laundry, eat until I knew how these two stubborn lo ...more
Jenifer Briggs
MiDouradoP
I have a new favorite!

I'm trying so hard to find the right words about this book, but nothing seems good enough.
I was barely halfway through the book and my heart was in shambles already. There were so much grief, resentment, misplaced guilt, betrayal, but also hope and love that I almost couldn't keep up with so many emotions.
And I loved every minute of it.

After finally knowing what is like to truly love and be loved by a wonderful man, an amazing family and an adorable community, Lark is wron
Emily
Lark Ashton never planned to return to Redemption, Tennessee the town that turned their back on her and the betrayal of the man who broke her heart. For years Lark has kept herself incased in her glass walls she surrounds herself in, but when her Aunt calls needing help she makes the decision to go back home. Lark is greeted the way she expected with disdain and hate, but she is not going to let it break her but when she sees Clay Morrison again, she feels that sting and it is pushing her to her ...more
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Wow!! These two were steamy; their chemistry was oozing off the pages! Clay made me mad when he didn’t believe Lark. This was a great story on how trust or lack of can change your life. Poor Lark has some of the worst family, but the friends & family she has are wonderful. Aurora that girl is an amazing character & reminds me of my true besties. The love, the sexy alpha tendencies & the love/hate banter between these two will keep you highly entertained. I almost read this book in one sitting bu ...more
BookSmackedMel
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guilty Pleasure is a second chance, love/hate romance full of emotion with some seriously hot office scenes that will have you saying yes please.

Lark's return to Redemption is met with nothing but hostility and from the get go I found myself angry on her behalf. Instead of running however she stands her ground and I'm immediately drawn to her strength. In fact the entire book I found myself Team Lark and at multiple times wished I could slap the ever loving crap out of some people in this book.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

OH. MY. What a ride. Y'all I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Jessica Prince. Ever since I opened the pages to my first book by her, Sweet Sunshine, I've read pretty much read everything that she has written (in such brilliance I must add!). Well she is back with the fourth standalone in the Redemption series (if you're new then go back to the start!) and gahhhhhhh! My HEART! My freaking heart.. This book y'all, it was packed with all of the feels in some of the best moments in this second ch
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lark and Clay definitely ran me through the wringer with their journey. But in the best way possible. I wanted to cry for Lark a fifth of the way in, all while I wanted to scream and shake Clay. And that was just the first dip in the roller coaster ride of Lark’s life! But she wasn’t going to just give up and run away. And that made me adore her so much because she KNEW how she was perceived and she still stayed for the woman who needed her most.

I found this story to be one of the most emotiona
Melissa ~ Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
Lark captured my heart and as I got to know her better and her inner dialogue was a mirror image of my own thoughts and at that point this sassy girl who felt like nobody wanted her took a piece of my soul.

Clay came into this book as if he were made of hostility and resentment; his interactions with Lark were venomous and yet the underlying chemistry he and Lark had made it impossible for him to hold onto the hate he had kept simmering inside him for years.

My chest ached continuously right along
Heather
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is by far one of the most emotional books Jessica has written to date. This book ive struggled with even finding words that will do this book justice.
Jessica is one of those authors that I can't just start the book and then put it down. When I read a Jessica Prince book I do it in one sitting. Since my first book by her it's been that way.
Wow! Lark and Clay phew! Lark really didn't want to return to Redemption the town that she was driven out of because of a lie. Clay absolutely broke Lar
Dayang
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4⭐️

This is my second favorite book from this series. It's an enemies to lovers and second chance romance. I'm so glad I signed up for this.

This is the story of Clay and Lark... I'm not going to elaborate on it further or repeat the synopsis. I just want to say that if only people would set aside their pride, all of this could've been prevented. This also happens in real life you know? People aren't together because they don't want to talk it out. I'm not saying that it's necessary to get back to
Amanda
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit!

Loved this book... kept me on my toes and drew me in like a fine wine lol. Clay and Lark are what I consider a beautiful disaster (when I say disaster I mean a good thing lol)... got messed up for a bit but BAM came back stronger. The chemistry between them was undeniable.. there were some parts that were sad but I love that Farah and Aurora were there no matter what.

My favorite reason I like Jessica Prince is she makes her females strong and don’t back down to their men. Love it an
Stephanie
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great addition to the Redemption series! Lark & Clay have to be my new favorite couple in this series. I was captivated from the first page to the last!

Lark & Clay’s story definitely pulled on my heart strings. More than once I had tears in my eyes. I admired Lark’s strength. It was not an easy journey to their happily ever after, but worth it in the end.

I don’t know if this was the last book in the series or not, but I hope we get to visit this world again. I have loved getting to know
Teri OShea
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first ARC for Jessica Prince, as a fan of her work, I have to say I loved it!! I have read the other books in this series, and really enjoyed a few people getting what's coming to them (no spoilers)!!!! ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon

Lark's back in the town that drove her away so many years ago, the town where everyone hates her. She would only return if it were absolutely necessary, and it is - her aunt needs her, so she's come back. Unfortunately, the rest of the town isn't as loving toward her as her aunt, seems no one has forgotten what she didn't do, and treats her just as badly as before. And then there's her ex, the one who didn't really love her apparently, because if Clay had, he wouldn't have believed wha
Sarah Light
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Guilty Pleasure has got to be the most emotionally involved book Jessica Prince has produced so far. As always with a JP book, I was over the moon excited when I saw we were taking a trip back to Redemption. Small town romances are my bread and butter and always will be.

Guilty Pleasure is the fourth book in the small-town Redemption series. As a serial reader, I always recommend reading any series in order, but this one has enough of the back to story provided that it can be read as a standalon
Kristen
Another awesome installment to the Redemption series. Book for as the last 3 books brings back the whole gang aka past couples. I love that Prince does this with her series, as well as ties in her other series to this one as well. It makes the world building that much more wonderful.

Guilty Pleasure follows Lark, who has come back home to take care of her sick aunt Sissy. However the moment she sees the sign for her hometown she wants to turn back and next look back. But she will do anything to h
Ri
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It just gets better and better.

I know I am always going to fall in love with the characters that this author creates, that is never up for debate. However, HOW much I am going to fall in love with them is what is going to be up for debate. I should just quit challenging myself because between Hope Valley and Redemption, I seem to have a hard time sticking to my resolve that so and so is my favorite because again, this author has done it again by giving me, Clay and Lark. These two are my favorit
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
I received a free ARC copy of this book from the author prior to release and am voluntarily leaving a review.

If you have read this series it is about a small town of Redemption each book is about a different couple and each book easily stands alone. This is Clay Morrison's story. We met him before as he is the contractor in town and has helped renovate other main characters homes in this series.

A brand new character is introduced to this series when she comes back to town, Lark and honestly I ad
Deanna
Back to the town of Redemption we go! Lark and Clay pull you in right from the start. Lark’s strength of character is beautiful. She overcame hardship and truly is a wonderful person. She holds her head up high and doesn’t care that the town hates her for something she didn’t do. We feel her heartache and loss of the one family that she loved and loved her, turned to hate her.

I loved her feisty aunt who never stopped loving or believing in her. When Lark came home to take care of her, I loved ho
Sandra
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just by reading the blurb I had a feeling my heart was going to be put through the wringer. I was absolutely right! After Lark Ashton was pretty much run out of Redemption, she never wanted to step back into the town that treated her so badly. But when the only person that really mattered to her needed her help, she knew what she needed to do. And as expected she was not treated kindly. But she would endure it all to help her beloved aunt.

I was seriously in awe of the strength of Lark, my heart
Carol Seymour
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This phenomenal and brilliant story of love lost, betrayal, injustice and fear will bring a tear to your eyes and pain to your soul.
Seven years ago Lark was run from the town she had grown to love and the man that held her heart, Clay. She was accused of betraying his trust and the family that had taken her in as their own.
While nothing could be farther from the truth, she ran from them and the town that despised her.
Now the one thing that could bring her back to this town and face the sneers
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Sadie: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • Forsaken Trail (Runaway, #4)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • The Strike Out
  • Christmas in Quincy (The Edens, #0.5)
  • Shielding Jayme (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • Off the Cuff
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • My One and Only (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #5)
  • The Invitation
  • The Relationship Pact
  • Waiting on the Rain (McKinney/Walker Brothers, #3)
  • Tempted: A Standalone Billionaire Boss Romance
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Floored (Ward Sisters, #3)
  • This Much is True
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Redemption (4 books)
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • Bittersweet (Redemption #3)