Start by marking “Because of You (Thanksgiving #2)” as Want to Read:
Because of You (Thanksgiving #2)

Because of You

(Thanksgiving #2)

A numbers-cruncher and stickler for the rules, divorcée Paulina Natawance is grateful for the handsome Ojibway man who helped her take a gamble on love last Thanksgiving. She’s over the moon with their long-distance relationship, even though they’re separated by three hours and the international border.

The hole in Tripp Beargrease’s heart has healed after the death of his
Published November 13th 2020 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Because of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because of You

Start your review of Because of You (Thanksgiving #2)
A Rush Of Emotions
Oct 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really loved what the author did with this duet. While these two novellas absolutely could have been one book, it was still fun to read the romance between Tripp and Paulina. At the end of the first novella, they're left in a "happy for now" situation. She lives across the border in Canada and he lives in the US. They're from the same Indigenous people (Anishinaabe) and have a lot in common besides their Tribe.

They've both loved and lost, and are beyond ready to settle down. Tripp's goal is t
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Maggie Blackbird; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great storyline! Hard to put down! Intense and Emotional! Hot Chemistry! I truly enjoyed this read! Get it and Read it!
KL Cassanello
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great followup to last year's book, Thanks to You. Paulina and Tripp ended that book with a happy for now ending. For the last year, they've been in a long-distance relationship, living three hours apart. She's in Canada - he's in the US. He's ready to take this to the next level, asking her to marry him. He shoots from the hip. She responds like she always does as an accountant - weighing the pros and cons, not making a split-second decision. They both assume that the other will move ...more
Barbara
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Thanksgiving series a well written short story that held my interest until the end. Paulina Natawance and Tripp Beargrease are going to spend time together for Canada's Thanksgiving, they meet last year at his American Thanksgiving. Things do not turn out the way he wanted. I enjoyed seeing this story come together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Brenda Moser
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a short and sexy story with strong characters in Paulina and Tripp. Told in the dual POV it shows both of their thoughts and emotions. The author does a great job bringing the story to life with vividly painted scenes and moves the story quickly and smoothly. It's well written and is an enjoyable read.

Lauren
Nov 10, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second novella in this series was great. It was short and sweet, and while I’d love these to be full length novels because I adore the characters, there’s a ton of depth and feeling developed in such a short book.
V.J. Allison
I loved Paulina and Tripp in "Thanks to You" and seeing them finally get their happy ever after in "Because of You" was awesome!

Five stars, highly recommended.
Lilybeth12
Apr 16, 2021
Maggie
Jan 09, 2022

• Joy at Work: Organizing Your Professional Life
  • Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth--And How You Can Too
  • Know Yourself, Know Your Money: Discover WHY you handle money the way you do, and WHAT to do about it!
  • Lovesick Braves (Crooked Rock, #2)
  • Retire Inspired: It's Not an Age, It's a Financial Number
  • The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
  • The Festering Ones
  • Darker (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian, #2)
  • Dark Waters (Small Spaces, #3)
  • Grey (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian, #1)
  • Dead Voices (Small Spaces, #2)
  • Small Spaces (Small Spaces, #1)
  • Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
  • Cave of Bones (Leaphorn & Chee #22)
  • I'm Not Dying with You Tonight
  • Taaqtumi: An Anthology of Arctic Horror Stories
  • Clown in a Cornfield (Clown in a Cornfield, #1)
  • The Halloween Moon
An Ojibway from Northwestern Ontario, Maggie resides in the country with her husband and their fur babies, two beautiful Alaskan Malamutes. When she’s not writing, she can be found pulling weeds in the flower beds, mowing the huge lawn, walking the Mals deep in the bush, teeing up a ball at the golf course, fishing in the boat for walleye, or sitting on the deck at her sister’s house, making more ...more

Thanksgiving (2 books)
  • Thanks to You (Thanksgiving #1)