Start by marking “The Sainthood (The Complete Series)” as Want to Read:
The Sainthood (The Complete Series)

The Sainthood

(The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1-3)

A complete dark romance trilogy from USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis. Contains an EXCLUSIVE BONUS NOVELLA set twelve years after the end of Reign.

Everything changed the night my dad died.

The night I met Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo.

Those manipulative a-holes set out to ruin me after our hot night together, but they didn’t realize you can’t destroy something that’
ebook, 1
Published November 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Sainthood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sainthood

Start your review of The Sainthood (The Complete Series)
ABookLover73
RESURRECTION

#HARLOWANDTHESAINTHOOD4EVER

FIVE REVERSE HAREM STARS for Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo 🔥🔥🔥!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Before you start reading Siobhan's books you should know one little thing...

Once you get into Siobhan's book world you'll become obsessed with her books.

Truly and forever.

I can without any doubt say that Siobhan is one of my favorite authors but also my favorite and number one for recommending.

"Rydeville Elite" was my first obsession written by Siobhan and I thought that her earlier
Keri Loves Books
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This series was totally BINGE-WORTHY! A strong female lead and four sexy men equals a whole lot of sizzling heat. The suspense will keep you glued to the pages as the story unfolds.
REVIEW OF RESURRECTION
Holy suspense and hotness Batman!!!

Harlow was consumed by her grief the night she fell in with The Sainthood. They never give without taking. Now she’s on their radar and they are ready to exact payment.

Harlow has her own agenda. Her father is gone, but she knows it was no accident. Getting clo
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Book 1- Let me start off here...
I LOVE a good bully romance. The RH aspect of it.... not so much.
This really didn’t feel like any other RH that I’ve read, in that there isn’t a lot of interaction between the partners. Instead it feels like our main character is in a relationship with one, and sharing herself with the others, much to her partners dismay.
Anyways. This was fairly light as far as a bully romance goes, for ME. It may be that we simply couldn’t see all the aspects or extents that thi
The Romantic Rush Blog
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leaving characters and the world behind that you’re addicted to is always bittersweet, but this series ending is more sweet for me than bitter. Siobhan has delivered a series I will return to for years to come- an all time favorite series and cast of characters that will always be on my mind. The Sainthood series is a magnificent and refreshingly unique opus- truly Siobhan Davis at her finest. Sexy, gritty, edgy and dangerous, an incomparable page turner, but at its core it highlights what Siobh ...more
Michelle
RESURRECTION.
Wow !!

What a book I'm hooked on these characters already there just brilliant I need the next book like now I can't wait for it. After the way this book ended it's goin to be torture to wait. The story is really good and had me hooked from the first page. I wanted to know more about this strong feisty sassy girl. She is so strong I can't remember a heroine like her that's very read. She can stick it up to any man and come out better than them she is that good. But life has kicked he
Charlotte
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To say that i was thrilled to bits to find out that all these book were together in a boxset was the understatement of the year!!! They are so good. If i could give them more than 5 stars i definitely would

Resurrection - Book 1

Deliciously Dark and Devious with characters who all have a hidden agendas and no one knows who they can trust. Harlow Westbrook (FMC) has a dark background having been kidnapped and tortured when she was in her teens and then her father is killed she then sets out on gett
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gawwww this bonus material is EVERYTHING!!!! I was so happy to catch up with the gang...I literally loved every word.

Resurrection:
My head is still spinning over this story...I loved every deprived, dark, and dirty minute of it. It's twisty and sexy, it's got LOTS of mystery and suspense. It's HOT as balls.
Harlow has got herself immersed into this world of lies and deception. She is one tough cookie. She doesn't let anyone tell her what to do, how to do it, or when to do it. She has met her matc
bookspaced
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Since Siobhan Davis popped my MM cherry it seems fitting that she also pops my RH cherry.

At first I honestly didn't know this series was reverse harem. I especially got drawn to all the covers of this trilogy individually and of course the cover of this box set. In my opinion this series is perfect for everyone who can't wait to dive into the next book straight after the cliffhanger and find out what happens next to the characters we got to know and care for.

Book one Resurrection seriously had m
Books I Flove
Resurrection:

Holy shit what a book!!! I started it in the morning and was glued to my kindle until I finished it! I could not put it down!!

The chemistry between the characters is off the charts high, the plot is so interesting, and Siobhan Davis just writes her books like it feels you’re living it!

This book definitely needs and deserves more than 5 stars, and I can’t freakin wait for more!!
This book is sexy, dark, interesting, fascinating, amazing and all I can think of!!!

Rebellion:

Rebellion, bo
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton

💜💙𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰💙💜

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: The binge-worthy The Sainthood by Siobhan Davis contains THREE full-length reverse harem, dark romance novels, Resurrection, Rebellion, Reign. But not only does the boxset contain the jaw-dropping, unputdownable trilogy, there is also a NEVER before released novella. I’m a HUGE fan of RH and The Sainthood-Boys of Lowell High Series is definitely at the very top of my favorite RH list! New readers of the series as well as reade

Elizabeth Clinton
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a Incredible box set by Siobhan Davis Everything you need all wrapped up in one book and a Fantastic Novella twelve years into the future of all these amazing characters.
We see where Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz And Theo are now and how their lives have turned out. You will find yourself falling once again for these Fantastic Characters so whatever you do, don’t miss out of seeing them all once again.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Resurrection: Siobhan Davis has weaved a well written, fast-paced, action-packed dark high school bully romance with twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. Ms. Davis knows how to grab a reader and keep them hostage until the very end, only to leave them hanging on the edge of a cliff by their fingertips. Extremely captivating, Resurrection offers danger, suspense, angst, mystery, drama, secrets, lies, revenge, sexual tension, violence, murder, and plenty of steam.

Rebellion: Wel
SinfulSoulRead
Shelves: favorites
The Sainthood – Boys of Lowell High by Siobhan Davis is hands down my the most favorite series. The author has magic in her hands. She can create a world so dark, addictive, and intense you wish to be a part of it. Deliberately written with wonderful heroes and plot-twists so massive you weren’t expecting them, the author took me for the wildest, mind-opening, and emotional ride of my life. Series book-hangover guaranteed.

After reading the first chapter in Resurrection I took a deep breath and
Bookandinklover
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hello darkness my old friend. My word this book brings the dark in fabulous fashion! Thankfully it also brings the light in the form the relationships between Harlow and her guys. I don’t even care that this is a fast burn. The history that Harlow had with most of these guys mitigates that for me. Also, what’s not to love about Caz??? Also keeping in mind that these are teens and teens tend to love at light speed helps.

It was amazing to embrace this fictional word and get wrapped up in all of th
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
This ENTIRE series is so so so INCREDIBLE. One of my favorite reverse harem series I have ever read. You NEED to read this. It has everything a perfect RH needs.
4 sexy as sin possessive men ✔
One strong resilient heroine ✔
Guy on guy action!!!! ✔
So. Much. Drama ✔
Tons of HOT sex ✔
The BEST romance and love stories ✔

Literally everything. This is my fave of Siobhan Davis's series/books.

AND THAT BONUS EPILOGUE!?!! It was utter perfection, but also heartbreaking. Its set 12 years later and if you read
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SAINTHOOD STARS!! What a fantastic series and you get them all at once. I loved everything about this series....it kept me on my toes all the way through and these characters are perfect. You must read this series.
Dayang
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5⭐️

I waited for this series to be complete before reading... I signed up for this promo because of the novella. And it was so heartwarming! I really can't get enough of Harlow, Saint, Caz, Theo and Galen. Even at the end of the book, I wanted more.

I actually schemed through the entire boxset. I didn't just jump right into the novella...

This is my fave reverse harem... It was angsty and some parts were ridiculous like how are these guys still in high school?lol but it was so addicting. It's like
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

What can I even say about this PHENOMENAL reverse harem series? It's amazing. It's brutal. It's thrilling. It's sexy AF. I've read the series 3 times, but I received the ARC of this boxset which includes the novella set 12 years beyond Reign.

Harlow is the QUEEN and she knows it. She's tough and independent. She's confident in herself and her capabilities, and yet she has a vulnerable side and a huge heart. She's a wonderful FMC and if anyone could take on the four guys in this book it's her.

Sai
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon UK / Amazon CA / Amazon AU

Resurrection: 4 stars
Harlow's in a world of pain from her father's passing when she spends the night with Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo, and changes her world. Not necessarily for the better, though. Or is it?

I realllly want to do a chatty review, but for the sake of spoilers, I'll leave it short and just say that Resurrection is just as dark and twisty (and just as good) as Siobhan's Rydeville Elite series, with even more action and over th
Michelle Austin
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs
The Sainthood (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1-3) by Siobhan Davis is a five star must read. This series is one of my top favorites.

Resurrection was a heart stopping five star read and book one in The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High series. I was pulled in right from the beginning and didn’t stop until I finished.

Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo OH MY!! The first scene that we meet these hot men will leave you hot and bothered and your kindle melting.

Harlow’s father has died in a terrible a
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
This is the complete series with a bonus novella set twelve years in the future and let me tell you the novella is EVERYTHING!!

Harlow, Saint, Caz, Galan, and Theo are all together in this complete collection where you can gawk at the delicious covers side by side as if you were Harlow (this is truly one of my favorite RH sets because of these gorgeous men) and you binge read for hours and hours without waiting for the next release. The Sainthood has been one of my favorite trilogies to read this
Laure
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Resurrection #1
Harlow Westbrook is grieving the death of her father when she takes on four members of The Saints. Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo are all Junior members of the Saints, and while they will admit that they were sharing Harlow's body, they did nothing to betray her trust. Harlow has realized that her father's death was no accident, and also realizes that she may have to get closer to the junior members of The Sainthood in order to get revenge.
Wow! Exciting, action packed, and suspensefu
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing boxset which covers #1 - #3 in this phenomenal series. The book included are as follows: -
Resurrection
This is the 1st in a new series and OMG what a fascinating and addictive page turner this is! Harlow comes across “The Sainthood” alpha males who as Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo. No spoilers: this is an absolute must read you will not be disappointed. This is a well written powerful story which is dark, intense, raw, gritty, danger, revenge, angst, and thills which all lead to
JACINTA
New Bonus Novella:
Is set 12 years after and welcome back Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo. We see where there lives are and how they are doing. With a little bit of a surprise but you will not be disappointed where Siobhan has taking the novella.
They are all still madly in love but still face challenges within each of them but have everyone's full support and open conversation is key to their relationship.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

HOLY MOLY... If rea
meghann
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am just so in love with this series, and the novella at the end just wrapped everything up perfectly for Lo and her boys.

Book 1: Resurrection (5 Stars)

Holy cow. I have loved every Siobhan Davis book I have read, but this one was on a whole other level. I went into it thinking that Harlow would be a good girl trying to tame the bad boys. No. Harlow is a motherfucking badass. I did not expect the levels she went to, and I respect the hell out of it. She is fierce and sometimes scary and I am li
Jenny
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
RESURRECTION:

Siobhan has done it again.

Harlow is a strong and ruthless FMC. She won’t take grief from anyone unless it is on her terms. You can feel the inexplicable connection she has with all of the guys...especially the irresistible moody ones.

I can’t wait to learn more about the guys and why they are the way they are. All of them are just like Harlow in the fact that they are always in control...except when it comes to Lo.

Be prepared for some dark stuff to go down!! It’s great in all the bes
Bookiechick  Reviews
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark, dirty, angsty, an incredible ride, what more could you ask for?
I had forgotten I’d already read the first book Resurrection going into this, but diving in again I don’t know why it’s taken so long to read the others. I’m ashamed. But I’m so glad I did now because damn! I love it!!
This is a why choose and I’m so glad for that because, you simply cannot choose regardless. But I think Saint for me, he has one step ahead of the others. I love both him and Harlow. Harlow is a fearless boss se
Kari Hansen
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Resurrection – Trying to numb the pain of her father’s death Harlow spends a steamy evening with four members of The Sainthood who are Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo but when their private moment becomes public she not only finds herself attending the same school they but under their control as well.

Rebellion – Harlow is determined to takedown the Sainthood but the betrayal she has experienced at the hands of someone she thought she was working with it is not about to be forgotten. One of the men wi
Katrina
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC copy of The Sainthood - boys of Lowell high THE COMPLETE SERIES and I can honestly say I was left wanting more.
Harlow is a strong independent girl who has experienced more obstacles in her 18 years then anyone would experience in there whole life. On the day of her fathers death enter the boys of Sainthood who push all the boundaries of Harlows life.
Not only are they smoking hot that every girls wants to be with them, they are also part of one of the most dange

• Dare Series Collection
  • Make It Count
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • This Fearless Girl (Saint Clary's University #2)
  • 7th Circle (Hades, #1)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Bastards and Scapegoats (Twisted Legacy Duet, #1)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Beautiful Deceit (Watch Me Burn, #3)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Fake (Madison Kate, #3)
  • Play With Fire
  • Hannaford Prep: The Complete Series
  • All Hail (Queen Crow, #1)
  • Lilac
  • Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High (3 books)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)