Start by marking “Alien Shenanigans (Triple the Trouble, #2)” as Want to Read:
Alien Shenanigans (Triple the Trouble, #2)

Alien Shenanigans (Triple the Trouble, #2)

Three alpha heroes. Triple the trouble.

From a USA Today Bestselling author comes a bundle with three first-in-series action-adventure alien romances featuring abductions and visits to Earth, shapeshifters, fated mates, and feisty bodyguards.

Alien Shenanigans includes:

Snared by Saber, Middlemarch Capture 1
When a feline virus on Earth wipes out much of his race, Saber Mitche
ebook
Published November 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Alien Shenanigans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Shenanigans

Start your review of Alien Shenanigans (Triple the Trouble, #2)
Denise
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This set consists of three first in series alien romances by Shelley Munro. I own all of these books separately, but I got the box set through Booksprout as an ARC)

Snared by Saber (Middlemarch Capture #1)

Great romance! Saber and his family of feline shifters have fled Earth due to a virus that was killing off their kind. Now they need to find mates before the male members of the pride kill each other. Starting a resort where they can attract single women that wouldn't mind being "captured" by th
Brenda
Nov 27, 2020 rated it liked it
This boxed set didn’t quite live up to my expectations. While I’d give the first of the three stories a 4, I wouldn’t be able to go that high for the other two stories. The Middlemarch book was the first in a series that definitely seemed like a series worth continuing. The book with the lavender space aliens kinda got old quickly. The talking dog shtick got old quickly. The third book of the series never caught my fancy sufficiently for me to call it interesting. Not sure if these were all Shel ...more
Shelia
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book contains the first books of three different series by Shelley Munro for you to check out.
Snared by Saber, Middlemarch Capture 1
Janaya, Alien Encounter 1 Loved the talking dog!
Captured & Seduced, House of the Cat 1

The set of tales had plots that were varied, interesting and contained a bit of suspense, a lot of action and a good amount of steam. All the stories ended in a HEA. If you want sci-fi romance for a little light reading this should do it.

I received a free copy of this book vi
Tasha
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This box set has 3 books, each has an alpha male and a sassy female. There’s action, twists and they are funny, witty, sassy and each has a happily ever after ending guaranteed. I really enjoyed reading all of these books and am hoping there are more to each series.

Tristan Burbridge
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelley Munro has done a great job with this boxed set. Each book was entertaining. The story lines were good and the characters were endearing. I did have a favorite, however I'll leave you to decide which one you prefer the most.

xndr rogers
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
These books are very interesting and all sorts of worlds, aliens involved. A fun read to escape from reality.

Kathryn
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
These first in a series are amazing reads. Each has amazing characters and world building that is descriptive and vivid. The stories are well written and have great action, adventure, danger, romance and humor.
Sunni
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you love alien shifter romances then you're going to like this book. It was enjoyable from start to finish and I really liked the stories and characters.
Dawn
Nov 17, 2020
USA Today Bestselling author, Shelley lives in Auckland, New Zealand with her husband and a rambunctious puppy.

Typical New Zealanders, Shelley and her husband left home for their big OE soon after they married (translation of New Zealand speak - big overseas experience). A year long adventure lengthened to six years of roaming the world. Enduring memories include being almost sat on by a mountain

News & Interviews