Start by marking “Kiss Now, Lie Later” as Want to Read:
Kiss Now, Lie Later

Kiss Now, Lie Later

One boy. One girl. Two feuding towns.

MAEVE

I've heard a lot of things about Weston Cole. He's popular. Conceited. Supercilious. He’s spent the last three years steadily dismantling my family’s legacy. I should hate him. And I did. Until I encountered him freshman year and discovered he’s also troubled. Captivating. Audacious. And when I come across him again senior year, it
Kindle Edition
Published February 10th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Now, Lie Later, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Now, Lie Later

Start your review of Kiss Now, Lie Later
Ariel
Jan 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, ya
What a nice contemporary romance! I wasn't really sure what to expect going in especially because I was getting Romeo and Juliet vibes from the synopsis, but I really enjoyed this book!

This book started off strong! It started with how our main characters, Mauve and Weston, first met. I liked experiencing this moment rather than hearing about it later in the story. It was also kinda fun to see how the characters differ a little 3 years later.

Sometimes with books where the main guy character is a
Flo Grugel
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written YA romeo and juliet style read.
Tammy -
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiss Now, Lie Later by C.W. Farnsworth is my first 5-star read of 2021. I absolutely loved this young adult, high school romance. Weston and Maeve's story was a definite page-turner and I stayed up way too late to finish it.

Weston and Maeve meet their freshman year of high school, but they already know about each other. They live in rival towns and are supposed to hate each other, for no other reason than where they live. Maeve has lived with the rivalry her entire life while Weston is new to t
Amazing_reads
description

I loved it so much I started it this afternoon and I couldn't put it down. As my first (full) read of 2021 it has set the bar quite high! I have never read a high school romance like this one. Usually, the main characters are enemies, not the schools/towns! So when I read this book I was very pleased with the plot and characters. My only wish was that this book was even longer because I was not ready to let them go. I give this book 5/5 stars.

Follow us for more and Join the #Amazing_readers! ht
Turn The Page Mama
Loved this sweet forbidden romance. These two meeting on a chance encounter and a few years later running into each other is the perfect start to a great relationship. I love how this story is a little bit more realistic for a high school based story. I love how they fight the towns rivalry and end up fighting FOR each other. There's so many great lessons in this book about relationships, families, and how to look past things like a town rivalry that's there for no good reason.

I have to say the
Made Me Blush Books
Romeo & Juliet meets Sports Romance

Two towns across a lake from each other and a generations long rivalry. High school football is where they determine a winner each year. Along comes Weston fu**ing Cole, the new quarterback and not only does he start winning every game he starts secretly dating the rival teams coach’s daughter and the sister to their QB. This book was so romantic. The attraction between the two is immediate but the love takes time to really grow. Yes there are some heart chall
E. Molgaard
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute High School Romance

This was a cute Young Adult Forbidden Love story. My heart rooted for Maeve and Weston from their first meet. Even though they are from rival towns and schools the magnetic force between them is something they can’t resist. When their relationship is exposed they have to choose between their love and the their towns and family. The love they share makes you want to experience the notion of a high school sweetheart. I recommend this book for anyone who enjoys reading happ
Hannah | Blessed Book Reviews
At first, this book was a little difficult to get into, but I decided to give it a chance and keep reading. Once I did, I loved it. Of course, I'm a sucker for a good forbidden romance novel, but dang, this one was good. It kept me interested (once the two main characters actually met, of course) and kept it until the end. If you're a YA romance or just a forbidden romance fan, I would definitely recommend reading this one whenever you get the chance. :) ...more
MyDogAteMyBookReview
“Weston Cole conquered me and I let him....”

I really enjoyed this YA sports romance 😍 Maeve & Weston are the perfect combination of sweet & hot. I’m a sucker for a good enemies to lovers trope, especially those from feuding towns, who can’t help but fall in love, no matter how hard they fight it. Some first loves are just meant to happen.
Tatum Cuttell
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
definite read

i could not recommend this book enough if you want a little romance sprinkled into the actual plot. i love the rivalry aspect, and how the characters were actually mature enough to overcome these struggles. cannot wait to read more from her in the future!!
Charlene
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a cute story! Loved the pacing and the cute moments between Maeve and Wes. They were so adorable!! This is the first I’ve read from this author, and I’m definitely a fan. I’m eager for what more this author has in store for future books.
Sarah Johnson
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!
Josie
I loved this YA romance!
Helen Rose
Apr 05, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book was meh. I liked Meave. Didn't care for anyone else. Yet better than expected. ...more
C.W. Farnsworth
Dec 31, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
No review, but I like the book. Obviously. 😉

Now available and free through Kindle Unlimited!
Livelyreads
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh.My.God!! My first favorite book of 2021!! I loved loved loved reading this amazing young adult romance. Its been so long I haven't read any YA romance and boy I'm glad I read this.
Story is so interesting that I finished it one go. Loved Wes and Meave and the banter between them. The book was addicting with their cute moments and the forbidden relation between them.
It's definitely a re-read book for me. Can't recommend enough!! ❤️

< img src="https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgKBhwAp..." / >
Adohree
Mar 19, 2021
Hannah Tracy
Jan 09, 2021
Young Adult Conte...: New YA Contemporary Sports Romance 1 5 Jan 02, 2021 01:38PM

• All the Pretty Lies
  • Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • Dear Love, I Hate You
  • Candy Colored Sky
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Ashton Morgan: Apartment 17B (Wreck Me, #1)
  • Heart Breaker (Rebels of Rushmore #2)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • Kiss Me First (Blairwood University, #0)
  • Wallflower
  • One of the Guys
  • Campus King (FOREVER YOU Book 4)
  • To Have and to Hate
  • Follow the River (River of Rain, #1)
  • Make It Sweet
  • Enemy Dearest
  • Ever After Always (Bergman Brothers, #3)
C.W. Farnsworth is the author of four novels. She has always been a voracious reader, and grew up devouring books by flashlight under the covers long after she was supposed to be asleep. She primarily writes young adult and new adult romance, her favorite genres to read, often involving sports.

When she’s not reading or writing, her favorite hobbies include running in the rain, cooking elaborate m