Start by marking “Her Royal Fling” as Want to Read:
Her Royal Fling

Her Royal Fling

It was only supposed to be for a few days.

When Mr. Tall, Dark, and Sexy asks me to play tour guide to him and his friends for their bachelor getaway weekend, I’m helpless to resist. Then again, I’ve always been a sucker for an accent, piercing blue eyes, and a panty-melting grin.

Luke and I shared an immediate attraction. From the moment our eyes met, I was a goner. I would
Expected publication: March 4th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Her Royal Fling, please sign up.

Start your review of Her Royal Fling
Angie
Time stands still as we simultaneously lean into each other, falling into the softest kiss I've ever experienced. Not rushed or urgent, or filled with uncontrolled lust. No, something pure and innocent. Like the start of a book, building the framework to something great.

5 Royally fun stars!

This novel was such a fantastic example of why I love royal romances: there was glamour and royal splendor, forbidden yet undeniable romance, and of course an evil queen. I just love the magical possibilit
BP34
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You'll love Gia, she's a cute bartender from Chicago and has a wonderful personality. She's the type of person you'd love to be your friend. She has a cute group of customers from out of the country who are in town at a bachelor party. She agrees to be their personal Chicago tour guide and finds herself attracted to Luke. Loved my tour of Chicago. She's excited a month later when she gets an invitation to the wedding in Lecara. She can't wait to see Luke again as their chemistry was off the char ...more
Tiffany Readz
Dang it, now I gotta see what happens next!!

I'll admit, for the first few chapters I kept telling myself I did not want to like this book. Mean I know, but in this day and age for a young lady to go off and do what Gia did, play tour guide to five strangers really got on my nerves. Then she was all likeable and fun, the guys weren't total creeps, so I ended up letting my guard down a bit. But still...

Gia ended up showing the handsome Luke and his best friends a good time in her hometown of Chica
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
I’m already obsessed! This was my first read from Jodie but after finishing this book, it most definitely won’t be my last! Gia is a bartender at a popular bar in Chicago who enjoys her job and isn’t sure of what she wants to do for the rest of her life. One night, she ends up with a group of men at the bar for a bachelor party who are from out of the country, and while they’re all charming, Luke is the one that catches her attention. At the end of the night, the guys ask Gia if she would be the ...more
Rosanna
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I really didn’t know what to expect from this author since she’s completely new to me. I signed up for this book not knowing what the story was. Nothing.
I was pleasantly impressed by the author. The characters were amazing. They were sweet. Loving. Well except for a couple of them. One particular matriarch Queen, Luke’s mother.
The story was super fun. A group of men going on a bachelor tour of the United States. Meet a bartender at a pub and they instantly hit it off. They end up asking her to
Meghann * The Book Flamingo *
A book about Royals?! Sign me up!

The storyline of this book is one I’ve read many times before - our heroine runs into a group of guys at a local bar she works at while they are celebrating the last days of bachelorhood for their friend. She falls for one of them and (surprise!) he’s a prince! She ends up being invited to visit his country where they continue their “can’t keep hands to ourselves” romance against the wishes of the Queen who has some tricks up her sleeve to break them apart.

This
Stital
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Cute, witty and sporting top notch dialogue, Her Royal Fling is a promising beginning to what's already shaping out to be a great series.

As my first Jodie Larson book, I'm beyond intrigued - already at fully on board and completely hooked. I loved the easy friendship and instant connection not only between Gia and Luke, but the rest of the gang. The feeling of comradery that comes from an epic adventure spilling into a simple night's hang out at the bar.

With a bit of a cliffy ending, I'm so rea
Emily T
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a story!

I loved Luke and Gia’s story and can’t wait for more! I so wish I could have this kind of meet cute...a swoony stranger?! Yes please! The chemistry between these two jumps off the page, and I loved following along on their adventures in Chicago and Lecara. Gia is such a fun character, and I would love to be her friend!

This was my first story by Jodie, but definitely not my last! I can’t wait for His Royal Plan!
Molly Yates
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-arcs, 2021, 4-stars
I am so intrigued. This is my first read from Jodie Larson and it definitely won’t be the last. Gia is a bartender at a popular bar in Chicago. One night she ends up meeting a group of men, who are from out of the country. They are all charming, but Luke is the one who catches her eye. I loved the friendship and instant connection not just between Luke and Gia, but the rest of the group.
I loved reading about their adventures in Chicago and in Lecara. Ends with a bit of a cliffhanger. I’m excite
Stephanie
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’m pretty sure that this is my first book from this author. I fell in love with the characters. I will warn you that this ends in a really big cliffhanger. It’s totally worth the read! I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book I’m the series. I will also be checking out other books y this author!
Sarah Anguish
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Covering an extra shift for one of the bartenders, Gia sets herself for a busy night ahead. With a walk-in reservation from four men, she manages to get them seated at the end of the bar. Initially connecting and bantering with the four of them, Finding out that they are in the US for two weeks on a bachelor party for one of the men. Spending a few days exploring different places. Heading to a Cubs game the following day they invite Gia along and to be their tour guide whilst they are in Chicago ...more
Heather
Stephanie Walls

• Savage Christmas
  • Violent Beginnings
  • Broken Beginnings
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Ice Queen: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • Together
  • His Reluctant Submissive (Owned #2)
  • His Cougar Submissive (Owned, #3)
  • The Moretti Crime Family
  • Rude Boss' Secret Baby (Tall, Dark and Handsome Billionaires #4)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Roommate (A Real Man #5)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Wrangling the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch #3)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Bleeding Hearts, #1)
Reading is a passion of mine. My love for the written word was rekindled a few years ago, and it's been a blessing to discover everything that is out there. I love a good romantic book, one filled with swoon-worthy heroes and the women who drive them crazy. There aren't too many genres I won't read (sorry horror and scary stories, you still give me nightmares). As long as it drags me into the worl ...more

News & Interviews