Start by marking “Curbside Pickup (Trashy Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Curbside Pickup (Trashy Romance, #1)

Curbside Pickup

(Trashy Romance #1)

When Jackie kicks her boyfriend to the curb, sexy garbageman Luke Montero is there to help her take out the trash… But can he also help her throw away her preconceptions about casual sex? Can she show him that he’s more than a hot night of sweaty fun?

Trashy Romance: Curbside Pickup is the stand-alone first novel in the Trashy Romance series of scorching, blue-collar, sex-p
Published November 7th 2020 by Tomato Potato Co.

To ask other readers questions about Curbside Pickup, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curbside Pickup

Start your review of Curbside Pickup (Trashy Romance, #1)
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
The first book I read from Mr. Lorrox was actually a zombie/vampire book. So, when I heard that he was going to be writing some romance, I was curious to see how he was going to do it. If he could pull it off. He did. And he did so flawlessly!

I think the one think I really loved about this book was how it showed that, it doesn't matter who you are when it comes to matters of the heart. It doesn't matter if you are the richest person in the world, or the poorest. When it comes to love, it really
Anna  M_82
Nov 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This was definitely more of an erotic story than a romance story. The majority of the erotic scenes were between the main characters and other people and not each other. There was also a MM scene that I wasn’t expecting. The plot of the story was good but when I read a romance I am hoping for more connection between the main characters and not other side characters.

Melissa
Nov 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Jackie and Luke were an interesting pairing not so much over their professions but about their views of intimacy.
It can be read in a couple of hours and it gave a nice perspective of the characters but not so much over what happened with Luke's ex.

Julia E
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Trashy Romance: Curbside Pickup Was definitely interesting not really much romance but features lots of casual hookups not really my kind of book

Eliza
Nov 16, 2020
M. Lorrox
Nov 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
Goodreads Librari...: Please create a series (contemporary romance books) 22 32 Nov 10, 2020 11:36AM
Visit Infinite Vampire Website Visit my Website Email me Connect on Twitter Connect on Facebook Connect on Instagram

Hi! I'm M., and I love vampires, the paranormal, and a lot of other weird stuff.
I'm the Word Breathing Dragon behind the Infinite Vampire series, and coming in 2020, a romance series!

I started writing when I was in high school -- little stories about dragons, magic, mystical energies, and alternate realities.

I've always loved mythology, and I studied comparative mythology a

Trashy Romance (2 books)
  • Back-Alley Treasure Trove (Trashy Romance, #2)

News & Interviews