Start by marking “Number 10” as Want to Read:
Number 10

Number 10

Gray’s life has been in turmoil ever since her mother was chosen to lead the country. They had to leave their home and move into the prime minister’s official residence at Number 10 Downing Street. Everywhere she goes, she must be accompanied by bodyguards. The media won’t leave her al
Published November 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Number 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Number 10

Start your review of Number 10
Sue Wallace
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Number 10 by C J Daugherty.
Eight months ago, Gray Langtry’s mother became prime minister… now someone wants her dead.
Brilliant read. Lots of action. Gripping read. Great story and characters. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author. 5*.
Stan
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
L’histoire s’installe vraiment progressivement. C’est plutôt long et l’intrigue n’est en soi pas hyper intéressante. Il faut attendre les 50 dernières pages pour voir les choses bouger ( un peu ) et être un peu plus ‘prenant’.
Je suis resté très hermétique aux personnages. L’héroïne principale est d’ailleurs légèrement tête à claque.
Bref une déception pour ce premier tome. Même la fin de celui ci ne nous laisse pas avec l’envie de lire absolument la suite...
markoolja
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-books
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??? I just can’t wait for the sequel!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
Rachel Bridgeman
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: november-20
This is the first novel I have read by C.J Daugherty and it's a really good one, I'd absolutely want to read more by her. It tackles the way that teenagers are not listened to or presumed not to have anything worth saying and often have to take on adult roles before they are emotionally equipped to deal with this.

Gray has the focus of the world upon her as the daughter of the Prime Minister-a job she had begged her mother not to take until after she has finished her education-and struggles to ba
Actu Books
Jan 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action, amitié, ya
Un bon roman avec une fin qui donne envie de lire la suite.
Toutefois, je l'ai trouvé lent.
Les descriptions sont tjs au top.
Hannah
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I managed to demolish this book in just over 4 hours. I don’t normally like politics but this book was amazing! I loved hearing about Gray taking the secret tunnels and ending up in the House of Commons. This 16 year old was not living an easy life with her mother as a prime minister but what happens in this story keeps you hooked the whole way through. Please tell me there’s going to be another book to this?
Strawberry Books
J'ai adoré 😍😍 on sent le début d'une histoire palpitante ! Vivement la sortie du tome 2 !
antique ana
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Želim nastavak!!!
Maria
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Being a teenager is never an easy period, not for the youngsters nor for the parents, imagine if you are the daughter of the British Prime Minister, it will be hell, let’s be honest!
I’ll admit that I read this book in one stand, I couldn’t put it down, it was not difficult to discover who was the bad of the story, but I was curious to know how they would expose everything and how Gray wouls keep her mother safe, really addictive!
The story is told from the Gray perspective, you only see drops of
Jane Hunt
This is sinister political thrills fused with the courageous, and naive perspective of a sixteen-year-old. Gray's life as the Prime Minister's daughter curbs her freedom. Rebellion is her only form of control, putting her on the media radar and in a dangerous spotlight.

Gray is an easy to like character, who draws the reader's empathy. I understand the reason for the constraints on her life, but it's hard not to sympathise with her point of view. There is a relatable dynamic between Gray and her
Annie The Bookworm
I couldn't be more excited when I heard about the spinoff series coming! I absolutely love night school. It's one of my favorites series and I've read it more than once.

I fangirled when I saw all the Easter eggs from night school and having the POV of one of the characters I had questions about.

However, I couldn't help to feel somewhat disappointed in the story. I liked it, but I felt that it lacked something, some depth to the story asif it could've been fleshed out more... I understand that i
Zacharias
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A long awaited sequel to the Night School series.
I loved it. Kind of a new beginning, but outside Cimmeria and as we are used to, intrigue and secrets.

I loved it and I‘m looking forward to reading more about Firefly in the Next Book of this Series.
Virtuellement Votre

Étant totalement étrangère à l’univers de « Night School », j’ai commencé cette lecture sans réel a priori ni attente, plongeant de ce fait dans ce monde inconnu avec un regard neuf et une curiosité aiguisée. Le moins que l’on puisse dire c’est que j’ai rapidement parcouru ces pages et qu’il en ressort énormément de positif de mon point de vue.

« Number 10 » de C.J Daugherty est une histoire de machination, de complot sur laquelle plane une aura de mystère
Le Carnet de Stitch
Lien : https://lecarnetdestitch.blogspot.com...

Je remercie la maison d'édition Robert Laffont et plus particulièrement la Collection R pour leur confiance et pour ce service presse via le site NetGalley. Bien que je n'ai pas lu auparavant la première saison de Night School, j'ai été très agréablement surprise par cet univers.

La vie de Gray a changé du tout au tout le jour où sa mère a été nommée au poste de Première Ministre du Royaume-Uni, et donc par conséquence intégrer le 10 Downing Street
sanja
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jwieodjdoqhxiejridhe no words
Thalie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un bonheur de retrouver C.J. Daugherty après Night Scool qui est une de mes séries young adult préférée!
LuCioLe
Je tiens tout d’abord à remercier Collection R et NetGalley France pour l’envoi de ce roman. Je n’ai pas eu l’occasion de lire la saga Night School, je sais que c’était ultra populaire à sa sortie et que j’avais noté de la lire mais je n’ai jamais pris le temps. Quand celui-ci a été annoncé, je me suis dit qu’il fallait que j’essaye parce qu’on était pas obligé d’avoir lu les autres. Je dois dire que j’ai aimé la lecture, je n’ai pas été perdu dans l’histoire et j’ai accroché à l’héroïne Gray qu ...more
Barbara Band
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When 16 year old Gray Langtry's mother becomes Prime Minister her life is suddenly full of restrictions. Like most teenagers she rebels against these but, after she is photographed illegally drinking at a nightclub, her mother places her under "house arrest". Bored and determined to get out of Number 10, Gray discovers a secret tunnel from the basement that leads her direct to the Houses of Parliament where she overhears a plot to kill her mother. The problem is, nobody will believe her so she n ...more
Noemi Proietti
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gray is sixteen years old. Like all sixteen years old she enjoys spending time with her friends, going to parties, and breaking curfew. But Gray is not a normal sixteen-year-old girl because she is the daughter of the Prime Minister of England and that means many rules to follow and being always on her best behavior because paparazzi are always there waiting for her wrong move.

Following a party gone wrong, Gray is grounded and she is assigned two bodyguards to keep eyes on her at all times. She
Muffinsandbooks
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un roman vraiment addictif et haletant ! J'ai adoré le personnage de Gray (alors que je pensais la détester, vu qu'elle aurait facilement pu devenir un cliché ambulant). Action, rebondissements, personnages badass et complots au plus haut de l'état ... j'ai adoré !
rena (paperborn)
Partant avec peu d'attentes, j'ai d'abord eu une agréable surprise car les pages se tournaient toutes seules...avant d'être découragée par une héroïne agaçante et puérile, une romance inutile et de la politique bas de gamme.
Katarina

• Extincta
  • The Pretenders
  • The Chalet
  • Le retour de la bête
  • The Law of Innocence (Mickey Haller, #6; Harry Bosch Universe #34)
  • Chloé des loups
  • Poisoned
  • Shiny Broken Pieces (Tiny Pretty Things, #2)
  • Un(e)secte
  • All Your Little Lies
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • Tant pis pour l'amour. Ou comment j'ai survécu à un manipulateur
  • Romance
  • Pumpkinheads
  • La Seizième clé
  • In Waves
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
International bestselling author CJ Daugherty is a former newspaper reporter and crime writer. Her Night School series has been translated into 24 languages, and has been a bestseller in multiple countries. She also writes The Echo Killing crime series under the name Christi Daugherty.

Find out more on her website: www.ChristiDaugherty.com on www.facebook.com/CJAuthor and on Twitter: www.twitter.c

News & Interviews