Start by marking “Thieves (Obscurité de Floride #1)” as Want to Read:
Thieves (Obscurité de Floride #1)

Thieves

(Obscurité de Floride #1)

From Tropea, Italy to Michigan and Florida, the thieves Molly and April Danser are on the run, trying to escape from an enraged ex-US Marshal. He is hell bent on stopping them once and for all, his twisted black heart fired up for revenge and their total destruction. Will the sisters elude his blood-soaked hunt? They have their smarts and resource but have never faced a pu ...more
ebook
Published February 15th 2021 by Epouvantail Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Thieves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thieves

Start your review of Thieves (Obscurité de Floride #1)
Ant (boekensteeg)
Mar 12, 2021 rated it liked it
Note: I received an ARC of this book from the author via Booksprout in exchange for a voluntarily and honest review.
Original review on my blog Boekensteeg

Greg Jolley immediately brought the tension to the forground with this first book in the Obscurité de Floride Trilogy. The reader is quickly drawn into the story and then wants to know what exactly is going on.

Molly and April Danser are on the run from an ex-US Marshal who has something to fight out with the sisters. The sisters are nowhere saf
Linda Dean
Mar 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
It took a few pages to get into this book. I really enjoyed the characters. It had a couple of twists I was not expecting. Will be looking out for other books by the author.
Yoneidis
Feb 27, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-giveaway
It’s the story of 2 sisters, April and Molly, who are thieves.
Molly is a motorcycle rider and alcoholic and April is the one who sleeps with the Marshall who tries to capture them, although in the end April leaves him penniless, jobless and heartbroken.
One thing that all the MCs have in common is that they are screwed in the head in one way or another. For example, the Marshall, JR., talks to his “ghost”, looking for support and ideas on his revenge towards the sisters.
The first half of the boo
Jeanne Richardson
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Greg Jolley; he has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of his books.

Molly & April are thieves on the run from Tropea, Italy through Michigan into Florida with ex-US Marshal chasing them.

Charlotte
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has non-stop action and takes you from Italy to Michigan and Florida at a moment's notice. The author does a great job describing each scene in such details that I almost felt I was in the middle of the scene. It was a very quick read because I couldn't wait to see what crazy things the characters were going to do next. ...more
Rhonda
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and intriguing story with lots of twists and turns. Plenty of drama to keep you turning the pages. Entertaining and interesting characters. Edge of your seat reading. Good read.

ElizrdbthSpeaks
Nancy
Christina Moore
Deb
Mar 01, 2021
Greg Jolley (also published under Gregory French) earned a master of art in writing from the University of San Francisco. He is the author of sixteen novels and one collection about the fictional, film industry-based Danser family. He currently lives in the Very Small town of Ormond Beach, Florida

News & Interviews