Start by marking “The New Age (Bloodmoon Wars, #5)” as Want to Read:
The New Age (Bloodmoon Wars, #5)

The New Age

(Bloodmoon Wars #5)

The world is being laid to waste.

Vampires and the supernatural creatures they resurrected are slaughtering everything in their path. Now we MUST come together for everyone to survive.

But Cain has taken Will, and with all the lives already lost…

Am I a bad person for worrying about him the way I do?

We needed Will’s help to defeat the Queen, but more than that,

Kindle Edition
Published July 16th 2021

To ask other readers questions about The New Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New Age

Start your review of The New Age (Bloodmoon Wars, #5)
Katheyer
Jul 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“The New Age” is the fifth and final installment in the “The Bloodmoon Wars” series, whose FMC (Elinor) is the mother of Ruby, the lead character in Sara Snow’s previous series “Luna Rising”.

Elinor’s story has come full circle, the war to end all battles is here. The supers awakened by the vampires are exterminating everyone in their path to dominion. The only hope to win not only the imminent battle and the war at all is to join together in a united front against the Queen. However, for Elinor
Claire Weglowski
Fantastic series, I loved this series soooooo much and this book did not disappoint at all, and what an ending, this series is a must read, love this author
Amanda Evernden
Jul 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The New age is book 5 in the bloodmoon wars and all I can say is wow. I couldn't put this action packed book down after the way book 4 left it on such a cliffhanger. With the war in sight against the evil vampire queen, Will is taken and an agreement is put in place, or is it....... With the enchanted's vision always changing, can this war end her reign of terror or will it come back to bite them? ...more
Claire Weglowski
KatJ
Oct 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm writing this review after having read the whole series and have pasted this to each book in the series.

Generally I really enjoyed this series. There is a lot of action within the scenes and some interesting tropes. You've got your enemies to lovers as well as your friends to lovers. More aimed at NA the romance in here doesnt get protrayed past kissing, however narrates relationships that share beds.

I read once this had a twilight vibe to it and whilst it does.. old vampire, young woman vi
Reena
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! Just wow!!!

Having already read the "Luna Rising" series, I couldn't pass the opportunity to read this one that serves as a prequel. What a rollecoaster of a ride this series was! I was waiting with baited breath for each and every installment, trying to guess how this series fit in the universe Sara Snow had created with Luna Rising. And it was amazing!!! The connection between the two series is -of course- unveiled in this last book, and everything clicks into place.

The story is action-
Billie
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to this thrilling series!
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building that adds so much to the story.
Such a thrilling read that I couldn't put it down.
Can't wait to read more of these.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Steve
Jul 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Vampires and the supernatural creatures they resurrected are slaughtering everything in their path. Now we must come together for everyone to survive.
But Cain has taken Will, and with all the lives already lost…
How can Elinor fight to win this war if she loses the only man she has ever loved in the process?
Elinor’s story the war to end all battles is here.
Will they beat the Queen or is all lost forever.
A must read.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Elinor and Will

The vampire queen says the war is over, but Elinor doesn't trust her. Recon by the witches has learned that the vampires are on their way to attack the human capital. The majority of the supernaturals go to protect the capital, but Elinor and Skye and 40 other supernatural head to the vampire castle.
Asheley
Aug 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Something’s coming….

This series was such an addicting read. I was sad to see it end but will look forward to more. Especially if the story line and writing style are just as capturing.
Tina Oeffler
Jul 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This was amazing shifter series. Although I realized I should have read this series before the Luna Rising series. But that’s okay it was another great read by Sara Snow. Now on to see what I can read next.
Sam
Jul 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an addictive read

Read them all, no housework done again,this is a sure sign of a good book. Well done author,can't wait to read something else of yours
Sara Snow
Jul 18, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait for you to read the conclusion of Elinor and Will's story! ssbks.com/bw5 ...more
sharon mccarthy
Oct 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I loved the characters, the storyline was well crafted! I'm really enjoying this series of books! You really wanted to root for Elinor & Will
angie beth
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Great series!! I love the characters! This world is amazing! All the different supermarkets. Friendship and family, love ,loss and much more!
Melody Dryer
Oct 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
excellent series

It was an excellent series. Started a little slow but not so slow I quit reading. Very much worth the read.
Wanda Forrest
Feb 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story!

Elinor and Will this Story was amazing
I loved it. The way they met and fell in love amazing and killing the Queen was the best.
Lisa Elliott
Jun 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an ending!

Very good wrap up of this series. Loved the series. If you like paranormal romance then this is a series for you. Get the books and leave your reviews.
Katie
Dec 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I just finished this series in a week....it was brilliant and so well written. Would make a gr3at TV series
Trevor T. O'Brien
Jul 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great read and continuation of the series. Well done.
Katheyer
Sep 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The New Age", ist der fünften und letzten Teil der "The Bloodmoon Wars" Serie, verfolgt die Liebesgeschichte zwischen Will und Elinor, die Mutter von Ruby, der Hauptfigur in Sara Snow vorheriger Serie "Luna Rising".

Elinors Geschichte erreicht ihren Endpunkt, der Krieg, die alle Schlachten beenden sollt, ist endlich angekommen. Die von den Vampiren erweckten Übernatürliche sind dabei, jeden auf ihrem Weg zur Herrschaft zu vernichten. Die einzige Hoffnung, nicht nur die bevorstehende Schlacht son
Al_owl
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes a wolf shifter has got to do what a wolf shifter's got to do.

Sara Snow completes Bloodmoon Wars with all the excitement and intrigue that has carried the entire series and sets us up for a new series in the future. If you like fantasy, with every type of paranormal being, with some good and bad in every race, and don't mind violence and a little romance, you will like this entire series.
Nichola Mellor
Sep 22, 2021
Jan
Jun 03, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Cursed Mate (Shadow City: Royal Vampire, #1)
  • Wolfish: Mateborne (Wolfish, #3)
  • Fated by Starlight (Supernatural Institute, #1)
  • Shadow Bitten (Shadow City: Royal Vampire, #2)
  • Born By Moonlight (Supernatural Institute, #2)
  • Wolfish: Curseborne (Wolfish, #2)
  • Fate Unbound (Soulbound Shifters, #3)
  • Wolfish: fateborne
  • Hunted By Firelight (Supernatural Institute, #3)
  • The Wild Moon (Soulbound Shifters, #1)
  • Ruined Mate (Shadow City: Demon Wolf #1)
  • As Darkness Falls (Soulbound Shifters, #2)
  • Demon Blood (Shadow City: Royal Vampire, #3)
  • Kissed By Shadowlight (Supernatural Institute, #4)
  • Rising Darkness (Shadow City: Silver Wolf, #2)
  • Shattered Curse (Shadow City: Demon Wolf #2)
  • Dragons in Fire (Supernatural Community #3)
  • Silver Moon (Shadow City: Silver Wolf, #3)

Bloodmoon Wars (5 books)
  • The Awakening (Bloodmoon Wars, #1)
  • The Enlightenment (Bloodmoon Wars, #2)
  • The Revolution (Bloodmoon Wars, #3)
  • The Renaissance (Bloodmoon Wars, #4)

News & Interviews