Start by marking “Retrograde (Galaxy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Retrograde (Galaxy, #1)

Retrograde

(Galaxy #1)

Hot ex-military, desperate woman, tight conspiracy…wait for the explosion!

Peyton West is desperate. Her brother-in-law is dead, her sister is in a coma and no one seems interested in finding any answers. With every door slammed in her face, she’s referred to Scott “Blaze” Hamilton and the men from super-secret Galaxy.

Conducting meetings on a plane and digging into the unde
Published December 22nd 2020 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Retrograde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retrograde

Start your review of Retrograde (Galaxy, #1)
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
This is the first book by this author that I have read and she does not disappoint especially if you like romantic suspense with some heat!

Peyton West ends up in Tampa when her sister and brother-in-law are run down by a rogue motorist. Little did she know what the reason went much deeper than anyone can imagine. While we are presented with some of the facts from the outset, there are twists that no one could expect and it kept the story interesting. Her sister's doctor recommends her brother's
Larissa Rye
Dec 22, 2020 rated it liked it
3-1/2 Stars!!

I love the idea of their being a group like Galaxy out there. These guys are badass. They go above & beyond for their clients. I really liked all of the guys & am looking forward to getting their stories as well.

I did like Peyton & Blaze’s story. These two were very hot together. I really liked getting to see both of them get justice & a happy ending.

I love conspiracies & trying to put all the pieces together. It was an interesting & different take getting the bad people’s perspect
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Romantic suspense author Peyton West’s life has been turned upside down. Her sister and brother-in-law have been in a tragic hit and run accident leaving her brother in law dead and her sister in a coma. Desperate for answers and finding none, Peyton is tired of being stonewalled, and as a last hope measure, she reaches out to a group known as Galaxy. With nothing more than justice on her mind, Peyton is surprised at her instant attraction to Scott “Blaze” Hamilton. And when he agrees to take on ...more
Jessica Robbins
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

Are you looking for a great suspenseful romance? Then look no further then this gem. We meet Blaze an ex SEAL who has created a company with his teammates that takes the jobs no one else can solve. They are fantastic at what they do which is why his brother refers Peyton to them. Her sister and brother in law were run down in a hit and run. When she starts asking questions she is stone walled hardcore st
Arlene M
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Peyton and Blaze

Peyton is a book writer when she gets word her sister and brother in law was in an accident, she went to see what happened, but was stonewalled
every time she confronted people.
She was told about Galaxy an off the books black op team that specializes
In these cases.

Peyton meets Blaze Hamilton one of the operatives of Galaxy he takes
the case and they are instantly attracted to each other.

Peyton , Blaze and his teammates help solve the conspiracy.

Blaze ad Peyton get together as a co
Pat Elliott
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH, THE MIGHTY SHALL FALL

Retrograde is a well plotted quite complex story that had me hooked from the very beginning. The twists and turns and surprises just kept happening at a very rapid pace, an edge of your seat mix of action and sizzling romance and tension and revelations and finally elation.
What a fantastic start to a new series, it doesn’t get any better than this. Highly recommend.
Cherry,
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another win for Desiree and her loveable Seals

Start with a politically ambitious lawyer, the local Mafia, a woman trying to find justice for her sister and brother in law, add a powerful team of reunited Navy Seals and prepare to read nonstop as the Galaxy team solves the case.
Emily Dickson
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowza!!!

This was a great story! Once again this author invented a group of men that take on the hard problems other can't solve. Blaze was a fantastic character and a part of Galaxy. Peyton was also wonderful and needed their help. This story had it all. Suspense, action, romance,and sexy time. I can't wait for the next one! Loved it!
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Retrograde is full of action and heat. This book will get your heart racing in more ways than one. Whether it's the action or the heat between Peyton and Blaze, you'll be turning pages until the end. There are enough twists to keep the plot interesting, and the pacing is perfect. Definitely a book to keep a cool glass of water nearby while reading! ...more
Jo West
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This was a good start to a new series from Desiree Holt, Blaze and Peyton's connection was swift but solid, plenty of action, suspense and I love the airplane for an office idea, looking forward to the next book.
Delaine Mclafferty
What a great story

I loved it, the tragedy, heartbreak, a great team working for you and finding the love of your life. It tore at your heart while making you so angry that people could do the things they do without regard for others. Can't wait until book 2 comes out.
Shirley Long
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome new series from one of my very favorite people.

Great characters, great dialogue, amazing love story with just enough drama and suspense to keep you guessing. I love it from start to finish.

Don't miss out on this great new series. Buy it today!!
Peggy
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Payton and Blaze

I really loved this new series alot.I loved Payton and Blaze..the whole concept of the office in a plane..Very creative Desiree..I do believe this series should be very popular with her fans..full of intregei and love .I think it's one of your best...Thank you for a great read.
Zeneida Rodriguez
Another excellent start

I love this new series. If you love Phoenix then you will love this one. Great characters, plots that kept you reading. Really recommend it
Donna Spradlin
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again

As always, Desiree Holt gives another amazing start to a new series. If you haven't yet Retrograde yet, I really can't recommend it enough.
Sidzz♡
Tracy
Dec 23, 2020
Whitney
Dec 22, 2020

• Owen (Blue Team, #1; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Flawed (Triple Canopy Book 2)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Trusting Skylar (Silverstone #1)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Targeted Risk (R.I.S.C. Book 7)
  • Irish (Trident #4)
  • Another Moment in Time: A Collection of Short Stories
  • Frost (Trident #3)
  • Rescuing Ellena (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Bravo RISC Team #4)
  • Clay (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #8)
  • Potter (Trident #2)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Locke (Mystic Mountain, #3)
  • SEAL's Honor (Alpha SEALs Coronado #3)
  • Embattled Return (Lost And Found #6)
  • Promises (Kings of Guardian #12.6)
  • Sanguine Scent (Spellbound Sensuality Series): A Paranormal Vampire Romance (Real Men Romance Season One)
A multi-published, award winning, Amazon and USA Today best-selling author, Desiree Holt has produced more than 200 titles and won many awards. She has received an EPIC E-Book Award, the Holt Medallion and many others including Author After Dark’s Author of the Year. She has been featured on CBS Sunday Morning and in The Village Voice, The Daily Beast, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Londo ...more

Galaxy (2 books)
  • Critical Density (Galaxy, #2)