Start by marking “Submission (Fated Souls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Submission

Elle Lincoln

Submission (Fated Souls, #2)

Published November 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submission

Start your review of Submission (Fated Souls, #2)
Have Coffee Need Books
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

ARGH! And not in a pirate way. I'm so frustrated. What I thought would happen when I read the cliffhanger of Surrender occurred, and I'm not happy about it. I hate delayed gratification. I'm basically a human-cat --we human-cats don't do that.

Submission introduces mate número cinco. Kade isn't a full dozen doughnuts, and since Bean can't help but devour all the doughnuts she sees, she's a-okay with the whacked-out lycan. But with Kade comes a lesson in how the lycan world really works. That migh
Annie
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
The Fated Souls series might have become my new favorite series. For sure, i love all the men in this harem.

So Submission picks up right where Surrender left off: Sabina meeting her fifth mate, Kade.

Which, hellllllllllo Kade 😍 between him and Liam, be still my freaking heart.

This book answers some questions from Surrender but it will still leave you with more. It also mixes up POVs and we get more of the guys perspective, which is amazing. I love that the cliffhangers keep you wanting to read t
Amber
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NOOOOOO!

Why did it have to end there! I wasn't ready for that to be the last page! Now I have to wait for more pages which I will gladly do but I am like Kade with the no patience thing. Seriously this book just killed it. Loved every single word of it and can't wait for more.
Ingrid
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh I so loved book 1. The end had me like, oh hell no, the evil wolf has little bean! But damn, Kade is amazing! All characters are. Cant wait for book 3! And I do hope the cousins also get their books! Or the mage twins! :D
Felicia
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. It picks up where 1 left off with Kade. Sabina learns more about the world with Kade. This book we get a questions answered but then we get more questions. I can't wait for book three.
Carol Rupprecht
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Woah, buddy. This story has certainly changed quite a bit from the first book, and I love the route that the author is taking with the storyline. I don't think there was a minute of this book when I wasn't fully invested in the plot and what was happening in the story. Even the little parts that may have seemed insignificant at the time end up meaning something later on. If you're wanting a story that allows you to play detective a bit and make guesses while reading, this is a perfect one for th ...more
Jeanie's Kindle
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
AGH!! There is a yet unfinished Book 3! I despise cliffhangers! Nonetheless, here we are. Fated to five lycan mates. One who appears to be older and nearly insane maybe from the taste of human flesh causing him to be cast out of the pack and go rogue. The other four a sub-pack within the pack all good friends and alphas in their own way. Having unique personalities and flaws that keep them bound with acceptance from their pack brothers.
Sabina has her own pack in a way with her cousins who are a
Roommatesrawesome
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love it but slightly Conflicted

I love this series and I can’t wait for the next book but there’s just one part that annoys me so much. Sabina keeps talking about how she wants to be an equal and Kade just fully ignores that and pulls the strings to suit his purposes with basically no regard for how it affects other in his mating group. I want to like him but every time he pulls his I know better routine it just makes me mad. He doesn’t seem to care about how his actions affect others and just s
Hannah
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny and action packed!

I stumbled on this series when looking for a new obsession, and boy did I find it! The author intricately weaves in humor and badassery throughout the series. I am enthralled and about to read more of her books. I don’t really write reviews unless I am completely full of pixie love for an author. So Ell has joined the few. Good job and keep writing!
Yolanda Garrett
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kade and Athos!

Crazy Kade with a heart of gold I think. He keeps everyone on his toes. Athos loves his lack but it having problems staying in control. They will have to work together to keep bean safe. Definitely ended in a cliff hanger. December can't come soon enough. Take a leap and read this book. It will take you on a wild ride.
Jamie Penwell
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting ending.

This was agood series so far but also pretty easy to predict. Easy read moves quick compared to the first. Interested to see where it goes
Diane Werning
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Submission(Book 2)

What an ending,I hate that the next book don't come out til December but,what a Christmas present.Grab the first two books and read them,they are great.
Christie Eiland
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved the book, the cliffhanger not so much. Lol! I can’t wait for book 3. Thank you Elle, you are keeping me sane during this pandemic!
gage
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Currently I’m obsessed with these stories! This was an amazing book to read. I highly recommend taking the time to do so!
Martha Aiken
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Elle is a great writer and keeps true to mythology and fiction. Can’t wait to get to the third book in the Fated Souls books.
Ashley Toliver
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

These books had me from the start! Bean is so funny and there is hilarious banter back and forth I just loved! Man the end of December can’t come fast enough!!!!
Mary Ann
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it! Can not wait for the next one! She leaves you craving more!
Karen Heawood
Nov 06, 2020
Jason Bunnell
Nov 13, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dodging Calamities (Artemis University, #7)
  • Puppy Love (Her Secret Menagerie, #1)
  • Wolf Awakened (Willow's Forbidden Pack, #1)
  • Wolf Bargain: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance (Wolfish Book 3)
  • Tail 'Em (Jailbreak #1)
  • Escaping Monsters (Grayhaven #1)
  • Wolf Bonded (Wolfish, #1)
  • Compounding Traumas (Artemis University, #6)
  • Imprinted Tattoos (The Lost One's, #1)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Mated (The Luna, #2)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Demon Kissed (Darkest Flames, #1)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Fated Magic (Claimed by Wolves, #1)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)

News & Interviews