Start by marking “Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance” as Want to Read:
Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance

Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance

Wall Street Journal bestselling author Nicole Snow returns with a fierce and hilarious office romance where two sworn enemies make undeniable lovers.

My “interview” with bosshole supreme was anything but normal.
He picked the worst day ever to chase me off my favorite park bench.
I retaliated with a spray of cinnamon latte all over his Italian shoes.
Then—for some unholy reaso
Published November 13th 2020 by Ice Lips Press

Start your review of Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
Keri Loves Books
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A hot, steamy and emotionally charged romance, this enemies to lovers, office romance will deliver in a big way.

Their first meeting leaves an impression on them both. Sabrina left hoping to never see his infuriating face again. One would think Magnus would run the other direction from the crazy he witnessed, however he respected her backbone. Most people cower before him and she was not even slightly intimidated. This unexpected run in may just be fate. She's newly unemployed and he's looking fo
Nicole Snow
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Office Grump by Nicole Snow

Big city beast. Chiseled god. Bosshole supreme.
What happens when the office grump brings me to my knees?

Office Grump has landed, Goodreads bookaholics! Dive right in for the laughs, the steam, and the smiles today.

Read now at the links below. FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2IvmjxS

➜ AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2GVgfOk
Somia
Nov 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Predictable and didn't have me laughing as I hoped but still made for an easy one time read. Some amusing moments.

Acquired via KU.
Liz
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Jeeves Reads Romance
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Snow romance WITHOUT suspense? Blasphemy! Well, honestly, I kinda liked that it was so different from her usual - at least in some ways. I seriously have no idea how this author writes so quickly, because her books are LONG and they come out frequently. I'll admit to being a little burned out on her growly alphas and the danger they find themselves in, so it was nice to mix things up a bit. Magnus is still growly, but mostly in the bedroom, and the storyline is pure office romance. Sabrina is ...more
Lauren Landish
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Total enemies-to-lovers thrill ride! Magnus Heron is one epic bosshole. You'll want to slug him in chapter one and wonder how the heck he's winning you halfway through. I loved the chemistry, the coffee disasters, the perfect splash of family drama, and so much sizzling banter between Mag and Brina. Her quirky superstitions and his wall of grumpiness rounded out this funny and hot five star read.
Elysian Fields
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This story... OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I LOVED every page. I have not enjoyed an office romance like this is a very long time. I couldn't put the book down and I was laughing, talking back and snickering at almost every page. I could not have loved this story more, seriously!! Gahhh.... Nicole Snow proves once again that she can conquer even the grumpiest of alpha males and make us all fall in love!!! When you read this I highly suggest a nice cinnamon coffee with heavy cream. Trust me, it will make ...more
Nate Brightman
Nov 17, 2020 rated it liked it
I confess to still being a little bit bewildered that in this age of the “Me Too” movement and the non-voluntary employer seminars I’ve attended on sexual harassment in the work place, that female contemporary romance authors are still churning out stories of female employees getting down with their hot bosses and female readers are still eating them up. Not that the authors don’t go to great lengths to show readers the relationship is completely consensual and the boss doesn’t need to twist her ...more
Denise
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a masterfully written enemies-to-lovers, torturously slow burn, funny and snarky rom-com. If you’re already a fan of Nicole Snow, you already know how her unique writing style wraps around you and draws you into the story paragraph by paragraph, page by page. I’m not going to detail the plot – the blurb does a good job of that and I’m sure other readers will do so too.

Instead, I will tell you that Magnum and Sabrina are wonderfully depicted characters .. As the reader, you really get a s
Viper Spaulding
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a roller-coaster of a story!

Right from their hate-you-with-the-fire-of-a-thousand-suns meeting to their lose-my-number breakup, these two are like oil and water, clashing over everything both on the job and off. I loved how quickly this author can develop her characters. Brina was instantly relatable, someone I wanted as a best friend right from her first scene. Magnus, true to titular form, is a grade-A, insufferable monster every step of the way, and I loved the way Brina stood up to him.
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Nicole Snow can write anything! I've read her small town romances and loved each and every one of them. Office Grump is the first "citified" romance I've read, and she nailed it! Magnus and Sabrina's Chicago story is a cinnamon latte delight from beginning to end.

Sabrina is a graphic artist who is trying to get started on her career after finishing college. She's slightly superstitious and not having a lot of luck finding a good job. Her Friday the 13th is looking pretty dire when she comes up a
Celeste
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Dead. He just slayed me.” That is how I feel after reading Office Grump by Nicole Snow. Talk about an enemy to lovers’ romance. I have never read a book by Snow that I didn’t like but I L-O-V-E-D Magnus and Sabrina’s story. Snow can write about mean “Grumpy” jerks and make you fall in love with them. SWOON! Yes! I was “feeling the vapors” for this egotistical, workaholic a-hole. And Sabrina…. that girl is a, take no prisoners, type of gal. No mere mortal man can push her around and get away wit ...more
Elsie Pitt
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I laughed so hard and just totally enjoyed this story! Sabrina is just the right wreck and personality to take on the infamous Magnus. The banter between these two was hilarious and I see why he wants what Sabrina has to offer. She shows wit and cheer even when being down. She is just what Magnus needs to grow not only himself but his company while not becoming a yes woman. Magnus struck me as a bit superficial but a titan in the boardroom. He is all consuming once you get to know who he is as a ...more
Brenda Motza
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of god. Do you want to know why Nicole Snow is Wall Street Journal's Bestselling Author? This book right here and every book she has ever penned. And she picks the best covers...swoon!

Gah, I loved Mr. Grump, Mr. Bosshole, Mr. Magnus "Freaking" Heron. And Sabrina Bristol, she was no wallflower, let me tell you. She gave just a good as she got. These two had the best banter and I was literally laughing my @ss off in the first chapter alone.

"He picked the wrong day to dick with my prid
Kari Hansen
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina is not having a good day when she finds herself unemployed once again. The last thing she needs is an arrogant and irate businessman telling her what she can and can’t do and isn’t about to let it go unchallenged which may be the best decision that she ever made.

Magnus is wealthy and powerful man who is accustomed to everyone doing his bidding, so he is intrigued by Sabrina’s feisty personality. He is willing to pay her an exorbitant salary to be his assistant as she may be the one perso
Xerxia
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
I've said it before, I'll say it again, enemies to lovers is only fun when the protagonists are equals, not when one has 100% of the power. I like that the heroine here isn't a doormat, but it doesn't change how incredibly lopsided the dynamic is. And beyond that, in an attempt to manufacture drama and keep the love/hate trope going, the hero is just insufferable.

And in case the author is reading her reviews - your math is badly off. (view spoiler)
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brina proves that Friday the 13th may be known as a scary day and it started out that way for her but it lead her to Magnus.

Magnus is an icicle of a man. Cold and grumpy. He sets her sass to light and her light melts the ice to reveal a man who you wouldn't believe lived under the ice.

A great story of luck, latte and love found on a superstitious day. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
B.
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magnus & Sabrina’s Enemies To Lovers Romance Will Have You In Stitches! The Slow Burn Turns Tender When A Teenage Boy Named Jordan Enters The Mix. It Is A Story About Family And Grouchy Billionaires With Golden Hearts.

Magnus Heron, thirty-one, is the cranky billionaire owner, president, and CEO of Heron Communications. He is the master of his emotions and gives nothing away. Stubborn is his key characteristic, and his arrogance is earned. Known as the Magnum of Advertising, he took over the stag
Kirsten B
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

Oh Wow! This is a full-length novel which was a funny, sexy read with plenty of drama.

Brina was a fiery, sassy character who would not take sh*t from her boss. (Boy, I wished I had the gumption to speak to my boss like that!! ) Brina was full of banter, and the interactions with her friend and flatmate, Paige. I liked that she LOVED to eat. I could go for a bear claw, and a cinnamon coffee!

Magus was grumpy, yes but he also had a heart of gold. at first you only really found this out from the s

Danielle Marlowe
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Office Grump was a great story, the plot was strong, it was packed several emotions, the story was written well. Nicole Snow did a wonderful job on the book. She has a strong way with words, her stories always suck you in. Once I start one of her stories, I'm not able to put the story down until I've finished.
Magnus and Sabrina were strong characters, both were head strong and didn't take anyone's crap. Their journey may have had it's ups and downs since they had that love/hate thing going on b
BP34
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With all this crazy quarantine and covid stuff going on we all need a good laugh. This book's the one for you. Brina and Magnus will bring a sparkle to your day with their back and forth banter. He's the icicle King and she's the woman determined to thaw him out. Every woman has her limit and Brina never lets Magnus get the best of her. This book is hilarious at times and a great read. An enemy to lovers romance with a slow burn that adds a little heat to your Kindle. Well written with interesti ...more
Crystal
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is labeled as "Enemies to Lovers" but I have to say it is more of a "RomCom". Brina is rather sassy and loves her sugar fix with her morning joe.
At first the story was a tad slow and yeah in occasion it felt as if the story just plodded away but it really was a nice story. A story of self discovery, hope, second chances, and finding love over coffee spit on expensive shoes. Always when and where you least expect it.
And for all you die hard Nicole Snow fans, there are easter eggs from
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I simply loved this story. Magnus and Sabrina will have your emotions all over the place in this one. Magnus is a man that is cold hearted that is until Sabrina brings him done a notch or one hundred! He lives for his work and his assistants never live up to his standards so when Sabrina retaliates when he goes off he feels like he has met his match and offers her a job as his new assistant. This story is so good that I couldn’t put it down and I found myself engaging with the characters that’s ...more
Connie
Laugh out loud good!
Billionaire Mangus Heron goes through Executive Assistants like water. He is so afraid of being like his sleazy father that he goes out of his way to be mean, aloof and crass so that no romantic feelings will develop in the workplace.
When he bullies Sabrina in the park and she "decorates" his $500.00 shoes, all bets are off! Magnus loves her sass and take no crap, from men, attitude. He hires Sabrina on the spot!
Great story but way too many redundant and repetitious sex sce
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting an office romance from Nicole Snow, but man was it freaking AWESOME! It was an enemies to lovers romance I can get behind and I am 100% recommending you to check it out ASAP! The characters are likeable and so well written and the story will suck you in from the very beginning.

I cannot tell you enough how freaking awesome this book is, you just need to read it yourself to see what I am talking about because you do not want to miss this! 5 outta 5 stars from me!

PS: Thank you t
Kristin
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Read, Horrible Title

Honestly, I read this based on the cover image and the synopsis while trying to avoid thinking about the lack luster title. I was really surprised, this was a great read. Mangus is an asshole, but needs to learn the error in his ways. Sabrina is just the woman for him and shows him all the things he's been missing for years. Together, through multiple issues, they become a beautifully unique family. And the steamy scenes.....you will be fanning yourself!
Lynn Thinking out loud
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Office Grump is not your usual suspense filled adrenaline pumping Nicole Snow book we are all used to. Don't get me wrong it is still a terrific book. It's just more in the line of watching a couple grow and develop a relationship. Watching them grow as people in order for the other to fall in love with them. There is still  tragedy and heartache.
Sabrina does not and will not put up with Magnus's shit that's for sure.
I'd definitely recommend it.
Michelle Krystel
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. This is hands down one of the best books nicole ad written.. Mag was 100% an offive grump, a boss tyrant. I still fell hard for him though. Sabrina is like an angel with kittle horns on her head lol. O loved office grump so much!!!
Melissa Ledet
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Magnus and Sabrina’s story. Love how feisty Sabrina is and doesn’t let Magnus walk all over her. Love the dynamic between the two characters. Beautiful ending.
Nate
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magnus & Sabrina had a good book. Fun characters. Loved the banter between them. It was a fun, entertaining read. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• My Big Fat Fake Honeymoon
  • My (Mostly) Temporary Nanny (My Mostly Funny Romance #3)
  • It's Definitely Not You
  • See Me After Class
  • Her Plus One
  • Kings of Carolina Box Set: Books 1 and 2
  • Frog (Prince of Gulbrania #1)
  • Return to Gulbrania: Prince of Gulbrania Book Two
  • Priceless (Rothvale Legacy, #1)
  • Between a Rock and a Royal (Kings of Carolina #1)
  • Blue Bloods and Backroads (Kings of Carolina #2)
  • Hawke: A Christmas in Paradise
  • Her Damaged Protector: Alpha Ever After (Book 3)
  • Twisted
  • My (Mostly) Fake Wedding (My Mostly Funny Romance #2)
  • Stalker of Mine
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
  • Filthy Lies (Blackstone Dynasty, #2)
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

C