Start by marking “Kiss Me First (Blairwood University, #0)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me First (Blairwood University, #0)

Kiss Me First

(Blairwood University #0)

Before Blairwood, there was Bluebonnet.

Katherine Adams never thought she’d end up in a small town in Texas, but when things start to go south, it’s the perfect place to escape to.

Emmett Santiago, Bluebonnet’s golden boy, never imagined he’d fall so quickly, but one glance at Kate and he’s a goner.

Moving in with Katherine’s aunt her junior year of high school is the safest
Expected publication: March 12th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me First, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me First

Start your review of Kiss Me First (Blairwood University, #0)
Anna Doe
Jan 15, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: 2021
💛 🏈 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭. 🏈 💛
Kiss Me First, a Blairwood University prequel is coming on MARCH 12th! And I'm so excited to share this gorgeous new cover!

Kiss Me First is a mature YA, coming-of-age sports romance about Blairwood's favorite charmer Emmett Santiago and his high school sweetheart Kate.

TBR: https://bit.ly/K_M_F

Nina Life of a Bookworm
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, kindle
RTC
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na-romance
This author is a complete master when it comes to writing YA/NA romances. She expertly captures the essence of high school with all of its trials and tribulations of forming friendships, crushes, and first love. KMF is a relatively fast paced romance that has some amazing, likable characters that are so easy to relate to.

Adorably charming, I completely fell in love with Emmett. While he is a popular football player, he is not conceited and is down to earth. It was refreshing to have a hero that
SCBookAddict
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Prepare to swoon with this one!
Kiss Me First is a prequel to the Blairwood University Series and Anna B. Doe once again gave me the perfect story where I didn't want to leave!

Emmett Santiago is the town's golden boy. He's a football star and in top of that, he's sweet and charming.

Katherine Adams is the new girl at school. She's moved in with her aunt for her sister to have a better life. She's not here to play but remember that charming football player? He's going to prove she can have both f
Heather Kerby
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Emmet and Grace take us all the way back to High School, and the wonderful feeling of first love. Emmet sees Grace and it is like lightning strikes, and he is smitten. Doe does a wonderful job of writing a love story that is made to transcend time, and last a lifetime. Her attention to detail, and ability to give us a three-D picture of each character dragged me in and kept me turning the page until the very end.
Fiction Vixen
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Anna is an author who knows what she wants and makes sure she delivers it. And i can not stress on how good this book was. Oh my God. She painted a picture of the whole world, the small town of Texas; I could exactly picture how it would have been. It was so easy to picture the characters, the way they would speak, everything. And I am a sucker for small town romances.
This book had me hooked from the beginning till the very end. I mean till "The End". 🏈💛

Emmett, ah. He was a sweetheart. The way h
Nichole  Cuny
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Im going to start out by saying Anna is the Queen of YA romance. This story did not only flow extremely well...it was so incredibly written!

Kiss Me First is the prequel to her Blairwood University series. We meet Emmett in her first book of the series and knew he has a long term girlfriend. Well this is their story!!

Before he was the charmer of Blairwood University Emmett was the sweet, charming football player from Bluebonnet Creek, Texas.
He has his family, friends, and of course the sport he
Claudiareads
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I’ve fallen for the Blairwood University series by Anna B Doe, Each book is such a simple and unique read with a side of predictable characters.

This Prequel I’ve actually been excited about just because I absolutely adored a good HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE. I adore High School Sweethearts, there just UGGHHH. If you read the first book in the series we know a little about Emmett and Kate being high school sweethearts during there Sophomore year at Blairwood.

This book is exactly how they came about and
Amanda Davanzati
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me First was sweet and adorable! This is a book you will want to read for ALL THE FEELS! This book will draw you in with how heart warming it is. Kate is a tough girl to crack her wall down, but she is the type who cares whole heartedly for the ones she loves. Emmett is the guy all the girls swoon for. He is honesty and wears his heart on his sleeve. I know I am swooning hard over Emmett. The two together balance each other out. This is honestly a sweet southern romance that will have you f ...more
Summer Ford
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I went into this story pretty much blind but it was so good! There was just enough sweetness, suspense, and heat to make me want more.
Emmett is my new book boyfriend! He was so dang patient, had that perfect country boy charm and was wise beyond his years.
Katherine had that grit that I absolutely love but there was also a hidden vulnerability that made me ask all the questions.
Add in Penny, who was adorable with a hint of sass and Becky, the perfect best friend and side kick and you have an aw
Gemma Crouch
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Well this is just the sweetest book ever. I adored Katherine and Emmett's journey of how they met in bluebonnet and found love along the way.

This is not a hot and heavy romance and it is not written to be one. I love how Anna has managed to write true to the characters ages and feelings. It is great sweet 4* YA read.

I received an ARC of this and I am leaving an honest and unbiased review voluntarily. I have also read and reviewed other books in this series.
JustFantasy
Irma
Emma
Nicole Bornstein
Dec 03, 2020
Anna B. Doe is a young adult and new adult contemporary romance author. She writes real-life romance that is equal parts sweet and sexy. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for a living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from

Blairwood University (6 books)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)
  • Kiss To Fall (Blairwood University, #3)
  • Kiss To Remember (Blairwood University, #4)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #5)
  • TBA (Blairwood University, #6)

News & Interviews