Start by marking “All Is Bright (Boys of Lake Cliff, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
All Is Bright (Boys of Lake Cliff, #11.5)

All Is Bright

(Boys of Lake Cliff #11.5)

Your presence is requested for a very important holiday house party...

Mr. Blink has summoned Mr. Lavender and company to Blackhurst after a chilling attempt on his life. The house sparkles with festive cheer but there’s little cause for celebration. Our Lake Cliff heroes would rather be at home and Cyril has holiday plans of his own that don’t include a house full of guest
Published November 10th 2020 by Bawdy Books

To ask other readers questions about All Is Bright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Is Bright

Start your review of All Is Bright (Boys of Lake Cliff, #11.5)
Lorraine Lesar
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A pre-release, non-spoiler review.

Silent nights now, all is safe
All is calm, ALL IS BRIGHT
Baddies quaked at the Lake Boys sight
As glories streamed from Reginald
(and a certain potato gun)
Now the men of Lake Cliff can sing Alleluia
For ALL IS BRIGHT

Your host, Cyril Blink, cordially invites you to attend
a House Party at Blackhurst.
Dress code for dinner, as always, is Formal.

Normal impeccable feathers are ruffled (Lavender), someone is sulking (Aiden - who knew that was even possible 🤷‍♀️), someo
Chris
Loved this book and really enjoyed the series. Took me a while to get into the groove and understand the characters but I’m glad I stuck with it. There were plenty of hot scenes and in the first few books almost too many - I just wanted to get to know the MCs. Really came to enjoy the vulnerability, friendships & loyalty. Great series which I’m sad has ended. I may reread the earlier books with new eyes !
Lexicdark
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
What could possible happen when you get the whole gang together and lock them in Blackhurst with each other? Oh, I forgot to add they seriously cannot go outside, Reginald is banned from using a computer, Toly is a little upset, the only place they can work is all together in the Vault with Farris, and Christmas is only a couple weeks away. And don't forget about all the cameras inside watching... everything. You got it yet? You think you know what is going to happen? Well, if you didn't have a ...more
Shannon Slack
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All is Bright is a wonderful lovely Lake Cliff present. However there is a caveat, the previous 3 stories need to be read. These start the mystery that concludes in this one. Mr Blink invites the Lake Cliff clan to his home for protection as well as discover who is after them. Lord Marston causes a little havoc frying to do good. He also discovers that getting on Toly’s bad side is not a good thing. A good amount of humor, tension, friendship, and love abound. I loved this story so much and can’ ...more
Christina Schoenherr
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect ending to the mini-mystery series within the Lake Cliff series. I'm kind of sad for it to be over...I'll nurse my book hangover for a bit, then hopefully Ms. Sterling will have something else new for me to read...(please)
All the boys are in Blackhurst, and they're all pissed at Reginald (which was where They All Fall Down ended).
Side note- this is not a stand alone. Read the other books.
What I really loved about this book was how this was a bizarre and messy ending, and
Annie Elm
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all this is not a standalone book and you really need to read the previous books to get everything that been leading up to this.  And if you haven't read them yet I highly recommend you do it right away, they'reawesome!

What happens when Reginalds plotting and planning is suddenly is out of the bag?
It apparently gets you an invitation to Blackhurts with a drunk Lavender, a pouty Aiden, a livid Toly, a territorial Mr Blink, a house trained Grim and a badass professor Elliot among others.
Mia Sciberras
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Warning: Read the previous three books in this series before even attempting All Is Bright or you're going to end up either very confused or wondering if you're going mad (and quite possibly both, we are talking about the Lake Cliff & Blackhurst Manor crews here, LOL).

Come one, come all, to pre-Christmas drinks and top shelf shenanigans as the two teams work furiously together to uncover just who is at the heart of the attacks on Cyril at the expense of the Lake Cliff team. Throw in a furious em
Edga
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Part Of a Must Read series.

I loved All Is Bright. It had me smiling all the way through, and was just so outrageous and over the top, I couldn't stop turning the pages until the very satisfying end.

Having all the boys together was marvellous. These mostly unhinged characters laughed in the face danger, all the while making you laugh out loud in places, and making it easy to connect with this madcap adventure from cover to cover.

I loved the action, the OMG moments, the WTF moments and the sassy
Shannon
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a love letter to the Boys of Lake Cliff. It was utterly heartwarming with lots of action, of all kinds.
I was intrigued from the start as to Marston was up to. He was so sneaky and devious. I loved it.
I have to wonder how many people knew he was up to something and just let him play.
We were given glimpses into the lives of our favourite heroes as they were coerced into visiting Blackhurst.
What I love the most about Sterling’s writing is the absolute adoration she places on each imperf
Keith euten euten
Evil or Good !!!

If you're looking for excitement, funny and heat!
You've come to the right place.
The men of Lake Cliff is my favorite series.
Miss Sterling can tell a story like know one else.
All of her men grow stronger and even though they can't stand each other half the time.
They love each other and have made a family.
Sorry but I don't wanna spoil anything cause its just that good.
You'll get to meet my Naughty Girl
PATRICIA SMEDLEY
OMG!!

What a trip these books were. Ok, first I don't do spoilers, and K. also asked not to include them in reviews, so check! Second, if you are a fan of the Boys of Lake Cliff, than these (because there are 3) are not to be missed! I Loved them. If you haven't already read the other two, you must! I love all the characters in these books, and can never get enough of them! Oh, I can wait to see where the next adventures lead us! Happy reading!!!
joani
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Everyone is all together in this one

Time to put to bed the "who done it and why". You get sex, humor, action and holiday cheer. As long as Aiden is in it then I'm there! I would like to see them on a real case where we get to see Aiden in action using that amazing brain of his as well as Lavender using his skills as the deadliest man in the world. I really enjoy Aiden no matter who he is hanging with but I want to see bigger interactions with Kiera his sister. Maybe she could help him with his c
Kurandera
Nov 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting

It was good to see the guys all together again.....in my opinion the story line was drawn out a bit much with too much time focused on the various couples sexcapdes...took away from flow of the story..........of course, I still want more-need to feed my Lake Cliff addiction.
Carleigh Leake
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always love a return to Lake Cliff!

These guys are always up to exciting things and I love each and every one of them. We finally get some answers to questions plaguing us for several books. I enjoy K. Sterling's writing style. It's very clever and I've read everything she's written. One of my favorite authors.
Al Parker
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wasn’t expecting all this hotness and the excitement!!
Lake cliff boys back at Blackhurst
Won’t be the last and wasn’t the first
The mystery secrets were spilled
Champagne glasses were filled
Till the next time the boys are dispersed!

Highly recommend this 5-⭐️ book, as long as you’ve read the last few books in the series!! ❤️
Alison
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always!

Love this book and love this series. Makes me what to move to Lake Cliff and buy a house on their street. Thanks so much K.
keren davidi cohen
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, read-mm
Excellent book !!
The whole gang gathers together not according to their choice before Christmas to
Find out who is behind the attack on them.
The book is full of things we love
hot sex Scene✔, action✔, humor✔.
I love going back to the Lake Cliff series😍, I love the characters
And I hope we have many more of them
Cristy Elizondo
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the entire gang is together and not by choice. This book had lots of sexy times with each of the couples. There were a few laughs as always and lots of action. The boys of Lake Cliff never disappoint.
Erin
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait!

I've been waiting on this story and it was definitely worth it! Super fun to have all my favorite characters together in one book. The mystery from the previous two books is solved and tied up neatly. Highly recommended to read the previous two books first.
Cortney Tomczak
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner in the Lake Cliff series!

Loved getting to spend Christmas in Lake Cliff! Thanks for another great book in this series. I look forward to each book in this series and this one doesn't disappoint.
LUCILA YANEZ
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Riveting and fun

Ms Sterling never disappoints with her quick wit and great action. From beginning to end this was a great ending to the mystery and a great compilation of all her characters of Lake Cliff. Can't wait for the next installment.
Bonnie Davis
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't even explain how much I love the books about our boys in Lake Cliff. Each book is spectacular in that it is fun to read but also builds from one book to the other. ...more
1tigerlily
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What’s next?

I loved these three books! This neatly wrapped up everything, but I hope there will be more of the Lake Cliff boys and the whole extended family in the future. Fun!!
Felicia
« previous 1 3 next »

• Watch Me
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • Ranger
  • Fix It Up (Torus Intercession, #3)
  • Breath (Scales 'N' Spells #2)
  • Griff's Place (Havenwood #4)
  • School of Fish (Fish Out of Water, #6)
  • Mr. Perfect (Sinister in Savannah, #2)
  • A Nothing Special New Year (Nothing Special #7.5)
  • Jon's Boom Shaka Laka Problem (Jon’s Mysteries, #4)
  • Origin (Scales 'n' Spells, #1)
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • Without Fear (Cobalt Security #2)
  • Stop Kidding Around (Magical Mates #2)
  • The Hitman's Guide to Tying the Knot Without Getting Shot (The Hitman's Guide #3)
  • Spooky Business (The Spectral Files, #3)
  • Beautiful & Terrible Things
  • The Murder Between Us

Boys of Lake Cliff (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Hide and Keep (Boys of Lake Cliff, #1)
  • Safe and Sound (Boys of Lake Cliff, #2)
  • Spark and Flame (Boys of Lake Cliff, #3)
  • Hide and Kill (Boys of Lake Cliff, #4)
  • Bleed and Seek (Boys of Lake Cliff, #5)
  • Find and Keep (Boys of Lake Cliff, #6)
  • In the Wind (Boys of Lake Cliff, #7)
  • Lost Ground (Boys of Lake Cliff #8)
  • Sins Of The Father (Boys of Lake Cliff, #9)
  • Kiss and Tell (Boys of Lake Cliff, #10)

News & Interviews