Start by marking “Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)” as Want to Read:
Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)

Knives

(Ruthless Kings MC #9)

Love is a powerful force, but it doesn’t compare to guilt.
And just like most people, my guilt eats me alive.

I went from being an irresponsible kid who didn’t know any better to an irresponsible man who does.
I make no apologies.
Don’t take my carelessness for strength.
My blood is as deadly as the bullet that killed my brother, and once I’m cut, there’s no stopping t
Published January 8th 2021 by RUTHLESS UNDERWORLD LLC

To ask other readers questions about Knives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knives

Start your review of Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
Jessica Sargalski
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing ! From start to finish knives takes you on a ride with your heart right open on your sleeve . He’s gritty but romantic . He’s emotional but strong . From sizzling sex scenes to a happy ending ! KL Savage does it again !
J. Ockenhouse
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knives story is a tragic case. Lost in the system only to find his "brother" has to teach him the hard lessons of dealing with bullies, love and loss.

Enter Mary. They are deep in bickering constantly, but it's the internal struggle of how two damaged people can find love. Each only knows pain that it brings. Together when they are literally stuck alone do they let the walls crumble and open their lives to let another in.

This one out of all the books had me emotionally drained. I couldn't look aw
Donna
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once I recover, I’ll write some words.
Book #400 for 2020 y’all has left me speechless. Who knew it could happen. Holy hell.

Edited 1/8/2021: This book is still on my mind!
It is no secret that the men of the Ruthless Kings have led some HARD, I mean HARD lives. They are survivors, they are fighters and it is what makes them RUTHLESS. Add in the ladies they fall for...they are far from weak with their own tales to tell. I will be really honest. This one hit me hard. I set my book down no less than
Debbie
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC copy in exchange for my honest review. This is my own opinion and was not influenced by anyone.

Book 10 in the Ruthless Kings series is Knives. Each book in the Ruthless series is becoming harder to read and this latest one is no exception. Each book has so much anguish but it is the characters that keep me coming back.

No matter what has happened in the past all of the guys and women are accepted for being survivors. They have the love of a family that may not be blood but
Jessica Alcazar

Releasing January 8th! Pre-Order your copy today!
US: https://amzn.to/3mjp4jx
UK: https://amzn.to/37iM8e0
CA: https://amzn.to/2Ksocw0
AU: https://amzn.to/2K4Ayuc

Order signed copies (including the Collector’s Editions!) ➡ https://authorklsavage.com/shop

2OCC Reviews
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Poor Knives! His past broke my heart and I was totally rooting for him. I loved Mary for him. He didn’t need a woman that was going to be too soft, and soft she was not. Her past was super sad too. What she went through before, what she went through in the book.... it made her really strong and the perfect woman to hand Knives. There was some awesome banter and I loved seeing past characters that I’ve loved through out this series. This ended with a OMG, what’s going to happen next feel. I can’t ...more
Kj
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for Knives and Mary’s story and it was just as fantastic as I thought it would be . This entire series has some of the best characters that I’ve ever read .

This author weaves a story of pain with humor in a way that no one else can .

We get several things revealed in this installment and it’s a different style than the other books in the series . It’s just a different pace but still just as intense.

I devour every single one of these books and can never get enough ! This remai
Clare
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What begins as a young Knives in the prologue jumps to the guy we now know,still striving to be as strong as he needs to be.
The love/hate relationship he has with a certain lady brings him angst, madness,irritation and underneath it all, its all he wants,all he deserves.
His god awful experiences in his early years has made him the man he is today, and he thinks he's broken,beyond repair,but he has no idea how strong and wanted he really is.
Marys life before she met Knives was dark and devastatin
Becca
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never been one to read MC books but I have fallen in love with the men from the Ruthless Kings. They love hard and they protect their family, no matter what.

This book deals with some pretty serious subjects (Human Trafficking and Rape among a few of the topics) I really felt for both the hero and heroine and they were just what each other needed to get past the awful childhoods they endured.

Another great read!
Amanda Vermaak
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knives is the tenth book in the series. The MC men is finding their old ladies one after the other. It's Knives turn now, but Mary is weary of love. Her past is awful. But Knives refuses to give up. Like in any MC story, murder and mayhem takes place. You have to wade through a lot of heartache to get the the HEA.
All the favorites appear in this book again. Even Happy in his own little car seat.
A wedding and an alligator as ring bearer. Yeah. This is MC life at its best
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-complete, mc
It was great to read a book with such a different pace, though it was no less intense. Knives and Mary were a partnership waiting to happen, and when they did - oh boy!

Mary, the daughter of a corrupt TV Preacher, and Knives the orphan moved from one foster home to another. Both found a solace of sorts with the Reapers.

There are many revelations in this book. There is also humour, dark humour as you would expect from this bunch.

Another great addition. Well done.
Elsie Pitt
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No words except Ruthlessly Brutal and Savagely Brilliant! This is like all the others IN THIS SERIES! BLOODY SHATTERED! Had me on the edge throughout whole read! Once it began it did not end and for that I am so totally and utterly thankful! Finally, retribution has a name and it is Ruthless Kings MC!
This is what I take away from Knives and Mary his Hellraiser!
Knives has always intrigued me, we knew that he had been through something calamitous but just did not know the extent. Mary is living
World Of Books 65
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I would have missed you if I never met you"

There is no doubt that the Ruthless Kings MC has been the Dark MC series of 2020, each story has been unique each story has dealt with some pretty brutal themes, and the series continued to get darker and darker as the year went on but you couldn't help fall in love with each and everyone. Although each story can be read as stand alone I would highly recommend you read the whole series, as each book keeps you up to date with the rest of the
Ashton
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, biker-gang
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCED READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

Knives, one of the Kings that just sat in the background and had a few good one-liners for most of the series until A Ruthless Halloween, and that is when I wanted to know more. I wanted to know why he was the way that he was, plus I wanted to see the kind of woman that he would end up with because she needed to be a wild spitfire.

Boy howdy was she, and her life was hard in a different direction than Knives and I l
Mandy Barnes
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing

“The Same things that happen in the dark, happen in the light too. The only Difference is that you can see what is happening rather than wonder.”

I was just as excited to Read Knives as I was the rest of the King's books. My heart was breaking for Knives and what he has endured in his life as a young man to be the odd person out, yet to see him turn into the Big Alpha male that he has become. His special Ninja Stars help himi dole out the justice that he seeks for all who have wronged him and tho
Jessica
Shelves: mc
My thoughts are all over the place with this review. When you read a series from the beginning, there's a tendency of the writer to make a cookie-cutter pattern as more books are added. Ten plus books in, you would expect some repeat. By far though, this is the best book in the series. It's just really hard to explain why it's so good, and that might just be because everything worked. We got small updates on our favorites, while other brothers popped in and out. The one-liners were hilarious. Th ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing

I eagerly waited for Knives’ story and hokey pokey the prologue alone nearly killed me it was so good. I wanted to pick up the young Thomas and take him away from everything until he walked into the Ruthless Kings MC clubhouse. But then the story just got better and better.

There is, of course being a one percenter MC book, quite a lot of darkness in the storyline that teems with excitement and drama leading to plenty of action and even romance. The kind that has you literally on the edge of your
Cheryl O'Harney
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knives story begins with us readers discovering more about his tragic circumstances growing up and what led him to becoming a member of the Ruthless Kings MC.

Having been lost in the system then losing the only “brother” he’d ever known, Knives is quite content to be alone, he isn’t one for letting those get close to him as he believes they’ll only leave him in the end, however there’s one person he can’t seem to keep away from and that’s his sparring partner Mary, the pair constantly bicker wit
Renee Entress
4.5 star

The story has pain, secrets, abuse, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC #4)
Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC #5)
Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC #6)
Doc (Ruthless Kings MC #7)
Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC #8)

This is Mary and Knives's story. Knives was bullied and his brother always saved him. He lost a piece of himself when he saw
Cheri
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knives & Mary

Another amazing story of pain and family support and love.

From the outside, the Ruthless Kings MC is a bunch of bad guys who don't follow the law. Not so. They follow laws. Their own! Lucky for the citizen in their town and many women and children their laws include take care of and rescuing those in need. Some of those women have found a place in the hearts of the brothers of the MC.

Mary was rescued. She isn't like some of the broken women. She fights back and takes risks. She fi
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"No one is going to take what's mine. And if they do, it's nothing a ninja star to the throat can't fix."

My Ride or Die KNIVES gets his story and OH MY it pulled at my heartstrings and wreaked absolute havoc on my emotions.
Knives has a heartbreaking tragic back story, and Mary the daughter of a corrupt Preacher has experienced unimaginable things no child or adult should ever have to.
From the moment they met these two have shared a sort of love / hate relationship, full of fighting for no reason
Annmarie Hyatt
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tore me all the way up. Why, KL Savage, did you do this to me? This story is heart-wrenching and heart-stopping at the same time. Knives’ story is heart-breaking and so explains why he is the way he is, but Mary? OMG, to run from one situation to the last because that is your only hope. The survival instinct is amazing in this story. You do what you have to, in order to survive. Of course, the sexual tension and chemistry between these two characters is through the roof. HOT, I tell you. The lit ...more
Laura Criddle
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Knives is another brilliant 5 start creation from K.L. Savage! Can these books get any better?

Knives and Mary have had a love/ hate relationship from the beginning…mostly hate if you ask them. They have both faced trauma in their lives that would be overwhelming for most. Growing close to someone is an unwelcomed weakness so they fight their attraction to each other with all they’ve got. We watch as their pasts come back to haunt them in a terrifying situation and they finally give in to save ea
Brianna
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ya know, with each book in this series, I'm like OH MAN. KL has this seamless way of adding heart and humor into plots. And the storylines? They just rip you open, in the best possible way.

Knives was no different. This book doesn't start as dark as the last couple in the series. Now, I'm not saying his story isn't as heart wrenching, because its still a doozy and makes your eyes leak. And Mary? Her story left me shattered.

KL brought these two broken people together, and she made their "enemy t
Jenni
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knives is book 10 in the Ruthless Kings series. Knives had a tough childhood and never felt a sense of belonging until a tragic event led him to the Ruthless Kings. Mary was rescued from old Ruthless Kings chapter in Alantic City (now run by Boomer) she was taken in by the Las Vagas chapter and started to mask her pain and fear with recklessness. One Christmas kiss was what it took for Knives and Mary to feel the spark that ignited between their usual mutual disliking of each other but they refu ...more
Lisa Danielle
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly what do you say about a book that keeps you on your toes from beginning to end. Knives and Mary the main couple have you rooting for them nonstop. To know that Knives has been through so much when it comes to having someone love you (like most of our Ruthless men) and then losing them...ughh bring on the emotions. Mary is there just begging under the red lipstick and leather jacket for someone to "see" her, to want her, and to help her through it all. Knives and Mary are there for each ...more
Phyllis Wolford
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the tragic story of two people who have lost everything good in their lives.
The young man Thur death and deceit, and the young lady through both physical,mental, and sexual abuse from her family members.
The deaths of his family has left deep scares on his soul and he is afraid to trust or feel for anyone who isn’t his MC brothers.
She ran away and thought by going to an MC that they would put her out of her misery and pain, but that didn’t happen. His Mother Chapter came and shut the othe
Lisa
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The latest installment of the Ruthless Kings follows loved characters Knives and Mary, the first who tries not to feel, the later who just wants to live and feel. This book is loaded full of twists and turns as the duo’s pasts seem to entwine. Join the thrilling ride as the newest couple fight: themselves, each other and where they came from to get to a seemingly fragile future. Did the two fight their powerful attraction for too long that they loose out on what little time they have left?
Thi
Emma bramley
Shelves: reviewed

This is the ninth book in this series by this author. This book can be read as a stand alone read but once you've read one, one won't be enough. This book is packed with suspense, action, emotions, tragedy and love. This story will definitely pull at your heart strings. This is the emotional and heart breaking story of Knives and Mary. These two characters have a love/hate relationship. This book will have you on the edge of your seat and leave you wanting more. A fantastic addition to this amaz
Ashley
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another masterpiece from the amazing mind of K.L. Savage! Knives was a emotional read and a couple times I had to take a second for a breather. Knives and Mary were a perfect fit for each other and you could really feel their connection. They both had been through so much and I loved how they fought it at first, not really sure if they wanted love. I really enjoyed the banter between them.
I have to say I was completely surprised by this story, having said Oh My Goodness a few times. Of course i
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Fated for Pitch Black (Inferno's Clutch MC, #5)
  • Neo's Strength (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #8)
  • Ranger's Fury (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Wrapped in Chains (Kings Reapers MC, #3)
  • Verek (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #3)
  • Carrying Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7.5)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #6)
  • Capturing Cree (Kings Reapers MC, #2)
  • Nox (Untamed Sons MC, #2)
  • Inc's Regret (Satan's Raiders MC, #1)
  • Drew (Cerberus MC, #15)
  • Vex's Temptation (Iron Vex MC, #3)
  • Silas (Dirty Aces MC, #4)
  • Tiny's Hope (Inferno's Clutch MC, #6)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals, #5)

Ruthless Kings MC (10 books)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • His Comet (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)