Start by marking “The Four Horsemen: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens Novel (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Four Horsemen: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens Novel (Book 1)

The Four Horsemen: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens Novel

(Servite Academy for Troubled Teens #1)

TEENAGE ANGST, WAYWARD ATTITUDES, AND RECKLESS BEHAVIOR.
WELCOME TO SERVITE ACADEMY...

“THE FUCKING KINGS OF THE FUCKED-UP APOCALYPSE WE CALL LIFE. THEY ARE THE FOUR HORSEMEN.”

SCARLETT

Naïveté – lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.​
I was foolish to once believe I knew the truth about this world and those who inhabit it.
Naïve Really.
But the following events to come, wo
Kindle Edition
Published December 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Four Horsemen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Four Horsemen

Start your review of The Four Horsemen: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens Novel (Book 1)
Lady Raven RAVE!

3.85 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Style: Dark Bully Romance (High School)
Story: 4/5
Sexual: GOOD
Enjoyment: 3.5/5
Male: Dark, Alpha and Sexy
Series: Book 1 (Cliffhanger)
Pages: 326
Kindle Unlimited: Yes

May Contain Spoilers

I found this book interesting. There are a lot of things at play here that makes up this story. That’s not a bad thing, however, it’s going to depend on what the reader wants to tolerate and what they like in their stories.

Ace, I found him alluring, a little mysterious and dark. Once his feelings for
Yami's Bookshelf
What an incredible author Bellamy Roswell is. I can’t believe this is her first ever book. She writes with such Grace and passion that I cannot believe she doesn’t have other books to her name.

The Four Horsemen rule Servite Academy, until Scarlet and her friends arrive to cause havoc and not follow their orders like the rest of the school does. But why are they really at the school and why is Agent Servite looking for Scarlett’s mother?

Ace and the horsemen are rulers of the school, but Ace onl
Felicia
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Four Horsemen by Bellamy Roswell is a New Adult Enemies-To-Lovers Dark High School Bully Romance. This is the first book in the Servite Academy For Troubled Teens Series.

Book comes with a disclaimer: "18+ This book is not recommended nor intended for anyone under the age of 18. Some topics, scenes, and/or language in this book maybe sensitive to some readers. Contains dark themes, steamy sex scenes, mature language, and triggering situations."

This is Bellamy's debut novel and she knocked it
Irma
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
''You act as if you were corrupted by the world you were forced to live in. As if you unknowingly follow orders, but you're one in the same with him. Tow men cut from the same flaming cloth. Two sinners who disguise themselves as saints to avoid damnation.''

What a treat!

The Four Horsemen symbolise an Antichrist, war, famine and Death. Four boys who rule the Servite Academy represent power and wealth. But when Scarlett arrives, she pulls the rug right under their feet. She's not alone, she has a
Priyanka  Dhingra
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
As the debut Book of the Author, I would say the Author has done a Fabulous job with this book. I really loved the idea as it was something unique which I have never read.

I love How the conversations/dialogues were written. Some lines literally touched my heart.

The female characters in this book is way too strong than the male ones and I guess that's why it was highlighting the Scarlett only.

I loved the starting chapters of the book it got me hooked with the book but as I was reading, I felt t
AmbzyRoseBooks
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: December 21, 2020
Rating: 5 Stars

The Four Horsemen is a full length novel by the beautiful debut author Bellamy Roswell. Its the first book in her A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens series and must be read first. This is spoken in Dual Perspectives.

This book absolutely blew me away. From start till finish I was completely consumed in Scarlett and Ace's story. They completely fired up my kindle with their undeniable chemistry.

A enemies to lovers high school bully romance, with so
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
An intriguing debut.
This author snuck onto the scene with a few well placed lines, and some teasers, and I knew I’d be reading this.
A hint of mystery, strong female characters, some alpha male behavior and a boarding school. Mix it all up and the recipe is foolproof.
The only thing I was lacking is seeing the boys in action. They were well known for misdeeds, but I didn’t really witness anything that made me acknowledge them in that light. Other than that, it was all here.
The cliffhanger got me
Xanthi patera
Dec 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Scarlett + Ace ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ to be continued ❤️
Amanda Anderson
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely mind BLOWN.

Y’all i LOVED this book. I salivated over the words and completely cancelled my day to finish.

And then I found out it was her debut novel and was completely mind blown!

Ugh this book is amazing, the characters are so captivating and that ending my GOD.

Y’all need to read this ASAP
The
Dec 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
Did the dead with om
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: proofread
I had the privilege of editing and proofreading this debut novel and I was impressed! This YA angsty-bully novel will pull you in from the beginning. There are many characters you will meet along the way and will be intrigued with - not only the feisty heroine and the bad boy hero.

The story is full of twists and turns as you are introduced to this world of the elite and privileged, and the struggling orphans of Servite Academy. Although the writing, world and story are captivating, I was hoping
Lozzie
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Four Horsemen by Bellamy Roswell was a rollercoaster of a read! I fell in love with Scarlett and the crew instantly and the story had me turning the page and keep going until I forgot there was an ending.

I adored Scarlett. I loved how strong, independent and feisty she was. She got annoyed at times, but I adored her tenacity and how she fought for herself a lot. And her tattoos were incredible.

Ace was dark, dangerous and mysterious. I loved how Scarlett brought the more vulnerable side of
Emma Fisk
Shelves: favorites-2021
Am I right in thinking this is Bellamy first book?
I am blown away. This book is everything. It was so unexpected. I loved it.
This is my favorite kind of book. Bellamy has written something that can turn into the most incredible series. Scarlett is one festy lady. She is honestly one of the most incredible woman I have read. All the woman in this book are incredible. I can't wait for jade story. The four horsemen wow... ACE IS hot and him and Scarlett together are next level, I like that it wasn
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Bellamy Roswell knocked her debut book out of the park! I'm beyond impressed! Whenever you read a new authors first book it gives you a sense of their potential and Bellamy is going to be a star in the book community! I absolutely 100% loved this book and I'm so excited to read more by her.

This book is filled with mystery. Something dark and insidious is happening behind the scenes. It's sexy and steamy and I'm beyond curious to see what happens next!
Lori
Troubled...
Angsty..
Lies...
Betrayal...
And again I read a cliffy...🤦‍♀️
BeaC
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the story line, loved the heroine, not the usual loner, but a strong queen with her solid group of friends.
Our bullies are not the typical ones, I found them to be somehow not as mean as the average even when the uncle was super creepy.
A total page turner!
It ends with a cliffhanger, and a really good one I most add!
Kaitlyn S.
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Wow. WOW.

This book was...I'm speechless. I loved it so much. Never read anything by Bellamy Roswell and I am extremely pleased. The dual prospective was perfectly done always switching POV's when it was just needed. Roswell's detail and character development was wonderfully done. My only complain is that this book wasn't long enough.

Scarlett is a very strong independent heroine. Living the life she was dealt she takes no sh*t, and believes heavily that your family isn't blood but the peopl
Ann Mihailovic
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Four Horsemen: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens is Book #1 in the series and debut novel for author Bellamy Roswell. Although I had never heard of this author (obviously, since it's her debut) the blurb had me intrigued, and I can honestly say that I am glad I took the chance and time to read this. While it is a fairly dark enemies-to-lovers story, I enjoyed the drama, mystery and overall plot in this book.
This story is about Scarlett. She hasn't lived a very good life with an unknown fa
Klaudia
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that this is a very successful debut - the book has drawn me in so much, that I am very much looking forward to the second part.

Scarlett Steele unfortunately didn't have an easy life. After the sudden disappearance of her toxic mother and stepfather, there is an ongoing investigation lead by the Police as they broke the law. A fourteen-year-old girl and her stepsister Jade are being placed in foster Home in Pleasant Hills. When they warmed up the places there and meet other foste
Erin Figueiredo
Phenomenal!

What an intense ride this story was! It’s dark, gritty and extremely sexy. Right from the start we are thrown into an emotional rollercoaster ride filled with so much pain, anger and angst that your head will be spinning. The story is filled with twists and turns that your never see coming and that shocking ending will have you begging for more.

The characters are well written and believable. You can feel their angst, their pain and their anger with very word written. Each one of them
Shannon Ricci-Mayronne
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Going into this read I didn’t realize this was Bellamy’s first novel. Her attention to detail is on point. As she describes the characters appearances and demeanors, you get such a clear vision in your mind. She has woven an intriguing tale involving the families in an elite secret society who happen to be the founders of the school.

Scarlet and Jade, stepsisters and best friends, end up in foster care when they are abandoned by their parents. In their new home they create a family with Damon, J
Breen
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Are you telling me this is the author’s debut novel? Wow!! Seriously I’m speechless! This story was captivating, intriguing and blew me away. From the very first chapters I was completely hooked though I couldn’t quite feel the darkness that the blurb’s impression but don’t let me wrong you, it was definitely dark. Talking about the characters isn’t like a piece of cake they were all fascinating, strong, dark and fearless. Have you heard about girl power? All the girls in this story really knew ...more
Shawna Jimenez
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Four Horseman: A Servite Academy for Troubled Teens (Book 1) By: Bellamy Roswell

Holy FN hotness! This is probably going to be a long post because I have a whole lot to say. So if you do not like reading long reviews then stop here and I will just say GO ONE CLICK THIS BISH NOW. If long reviews are your thing then proceed on.

This push pull love hate between Ace and Scarlet is palpable. The heat and sexual tension radiates off one another and you can’t help but feel it as your reading. Ace is
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
Holy ok, breathe! That ending!!! Oh my gosh that ending!!! Ok let’s start from the beginning.

Scarlett, she is everything I want to be. Strong, beautiful and takes no bull from anyone. She has had the worst life but she doesn’t let anything bring her down. She protects those who are her friends, her true family. But when that family is threatened, she makes it her mission to do everything in her power to protect them, no matter the cost. Scarlett is by far, one of the best female characters in a
Geissa Otero
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHOA. 1000/10 read for me. I am so excited to be writing this review. First time author Bellamy Roswell is MAGNIFICENT. I couldn't put down the book scared the story was going to leap off the pages and continue with out me. The characters are instantly drawing you into the chaos of their world. The sisters (Scarlett and Jade) are introduced to us in a way that makes you start rooting for them from the very beginning. They had a crap start of life but soon found their mini family in an unlikely p ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
<3.5 stars>

The Four Horsemen is the debut novel of Bellamy Rosewell. It's a high school bully romance with lots of interesting characters and complex dynamics.

Scarlett and her stepsister Jade was sent to a foster home after they lost their parents under mysterious circumstances. Agent Servite was behind the placement. They find a big family there. And one day suddenly the agent comes and announces that they will be taken along with their friends to attend the prestigious Servite academy. Now a b
Laura Jackson
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“An angel with the mouth of a devil. A devil with the eyes of an angel. A dream come to life, a nightmare I don’t want to wake up from.”-Ace

This book is so good y’all. From the very first page I was intrigued and captured. The six “ Graysons “ are a family on their own..their relationships will be tested at Servite Academy.. As close as they all are, they also already have their complicated history. As much a Scar wants to be with Drake.. Ace has a pull on her body, heart and mind. Scar is tryin
Candy Nicholas
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

I didn't like Ace at the beginning of the book, I didn't like him in the middle, and I still don't like him at end/ cliffhanger. Hopefully he redeems himself in the second book but until then I'll stay Team Drake 😏

I love a strong heroine and Scarlett is definitely strong. I loved her attitude and the way she carried herself. I loved the love she has for her foster siblings. Her foster siblings and new friend Stella are awesome dude characters. I didn't love how she treated Drake even
Michaella Dieter
Dec 07, 2020 rated it liked it
⭐ 3.5 stars ⭐

The Four Horsemen is Bellamy Roswell's debut novel. This novel is on the darker side, with some themes that may be triggering to some.

⚠️ Questionable cheating. Other man and other woman drama. Non-consensual touching and kissing. Drugging of a minor. Adult men touching and lusting after underaged girls. Kidnapping, threats, murder.

The story was interesting, and I enjoyed reading it. There was definitely plenty going on, with some mystery, steamy scenes and action.

I do like to bear

• Immoral Confessions
  • Raise Hell (Vengeance is Mine #1)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Dynasty (Boys of Winter #1)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum, #1)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Enemy Dearest
  • Bad Apple (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Exile Book 1)
  • Condemned to Love
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Savage Rose (Rosehaven Academy, #1)
  • Scartissue
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves, #1)
  • Lords of Pain (The Royals of Forsyth University #1)
  • Dare Series Collection
  • Hate Me
  • Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins, #2)

Servite Academy for Troubled Teens (2 books)
  • The Holy Trinity (Servite Academy For Troubled Teens Book Two)

News & Interviews