Start by marking “A Wedding in Twinkle Falls (Twinkle Falls #2)” as Want to Read:
A Wedding in Twinkle Falls (Twinkle Falls #2)

A Wedding in Twinkle Falls

(Twinkle Falls #2)

The couple you fell in love with in book 1 (Christmas in Twinkle Falls) are on their way to a HEA...or are they.

In this sweet, clean Hallmark style love story, you'll get plenty more of the characters you fell in love with in the first book, to include Shelby the smart rescue dog!

After swoony Air Force Sergeant, Liam James, proposes to the love of his life, preparations fo
Published October 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Wedding in Twinkle Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wedding in Twinkle Falls

Start your review of A Wedding in Twinkle Falls (Twinkle Falls #2)
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Freda Ann; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Kristin Heller
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought I could not love this family any more, I found out how wrong I was. More happy tears, sad tears, mad tears, and relief. I loved every page, cannot wait to try some of the cupcake recipes. I want more of the people of Twinkle Falls, and to love somewhere similar, everything and everyone sound absolutely amazing!
Romance Reads Reviewed by K
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was short, sweet and realistic, a perfect read on Christmas.
I loved how Freda Ann added a special needs child to her story and the way Liaù interacted with Cam was so sweet.
I enjoyed reading this little novella.
Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liam and Sophie meet and do not get along right off, but soon they start to feel relaxed in their conversations. Their romance is a major roller coaster ride, with a few miscommunications and omissions in there. Her best friend and co-baker is major support and the parents, on all sides, are a sure blessing. Stress flares up as a wedding gets closer and it looks like someone has been hiding a secret relationship. Loved that the author wrote in a child with autism, and did the effects with such r ...more
Kimberly
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good holiday romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable sweet, and clean Hallmark style love story read.

Cassie Faber
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the feels!

I fell in love with this couple in Christmas in Twinkle Falls and was so excited to continue their story in A Wedding in Twinkle Falls. Freda Ann is known for her Hallmark style feelgood stories that will tug at your heartstrings and give you all the cozy vibes perfect for any time of the year!

Sophie and Liam must navigate their way through the ghosts of the past to get to their HEA and the tension is nail biting at times but in the end it’s all worth it.

If you want to see how Lia
jolene rueckert
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wedding In Twinkle Falls

Awesome book a great feel-good read loved it highly recommend well written cloud image the place. A great new auther
Jamie Jack
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was ok
Story with All the Feels, But the Language Errors!

This is the first book I have read by this author, and I was both pleased and annoyed by it, unfortunately. I loved the characters and the story itself. It certainly delivered all the feels with such a delightful couple and the thoughtful representation of a child on the autism spectrum. What kept annoying me to no end were the issues with grammar, punctuation, and usage that simply riddled the story. I don't think a page went by without an error
Marissa
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Copy Win

It is sweet novella about a couple who on a verge of their HEA from the first book.

Wedding plans are in progress but things will not go as smoothly for them. Her autism son starts experience frightening events as she tries to deal with and her fiancé is shipped off to another place.

Can she pulled together her family together or will her HEA disappear as quickly as it came? A wonderful short story.

Barbara
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Twinkle Falls Novel, the thing that drew me to this book was the beautiful cover picture it reminds me of a Regency painting, you can just feel the love through it. I enjoyed reading Air Force Sergeant Liam James, cupcake baker Sophie Beck, and her two children Zoey and Cameron's story. This is a new Author to me, I will be looking for more by her. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Lauren Brunson
Michele Mascia
Tiago
Shelly Peterson
Dec 02, 2020

• Country Secrets (The Mackenney Family Saga, #1)
  • Jesse and the Ice Princess (Gulf City High, #1)
  • Zero Hour (Resident Evil, #0)
  • The Peace of Christmas Yet to Come (A Dickens of a Christmas #3)
  • Take Flight
  • A Tempting Motion
  • Dear Santa
  • Escaping Conviction (Conviction #1)
  • Loathing Temptation (Lockgrove Bay, #1)
  • Dragonfly Dance
  • Engagement Rate (Callaghan Green, #1)
  • Unlawful Attachment (The Mackenney Family Saga, #3)
  • Doctor Attraction (The Mackenney Family Saga, #2)
  • The Reunion (What If Book 1)
  • Second Chances (Love on Set #1)
  • Cocky Nerd
  • White Knight (Callaghan Green, #2)
  • The Surfer: (Surfer Town Romance #1)
#1 Amazon Best Selling Author for her latest series, A Bliss Cay Novella, currently featuring Summer in Bliss and Her Summer Prince, Freda Ann is known for her sweet, clean contemporary romance love stories.

These novellas, along with Christmas in Twinkle Falls and her latest release, A Wedding in Twinkle Falls, surround relatable women and swoon-worthy hunks. And if you like cute kids, adorable do

Twinkle Falls (2 books)
  • Christmas in Twinkle Falls (Twinkle Falls #1)

News & Interviews