Start by marking “Sight Seering (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sight Seering (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery, #3)

Sight Seering

(Shady Grove Pyschic Mystery #3)

A Seer in the City…

While visiting an estate sale to pick up new items for Missing Pieces, Aly gets hit with a surprise: the elderly owner of the estate didn't have a heart attack--she was murdered. Aly's got the evidence in her hands, and the killer is the person offering to sell it to her. Time to make a deal, then call the police.
Alas, no one believes her. The woman was
ebook
Expected publication: May 16th 2022 by Empress Books

To ask other readers questions about Sight Seering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sight Seering

Start your review of Sight Seering (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery, #3)
Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

After enjoying the first 2 books in this series, I excitedly dived into book 3. I have to say the start of this one didn't really grip me, but the further I got the better this book got. There's a new mystery as well as the overarching mystery about who killed her brother's wife also continued. There are some interesting twists and turns and I liked seeing how Aly tried to solve these mysteries.

The new mystery in this one didn't
Madeleine Booth-smits
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ohh I love Aly and her secret ways. Loved how this book has 2 mysteries going on. The ongoing mystery of who killed her sister in law and all the lead up to this event. Then a new murder mystery to solve. And wow what a cracker with so many twists and turns! Can't wait for the next book!! ...more
Tracie Banister
Jun 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ada Bell really kept me on my toes in this latest entry in the Shady Grove Psychic Mystery series!

Sight Seering takes psychic heroine Aly and her boss at the antique store to an estate sale a few hours outside of town. While there Aly gets a shocking vision from a tea set that convinces her the deceased was a victim of foul play. The woman's greedy relatives and lawyer beau are all suspects, but Aly needs proof before the local police will do anything.

With the help of her PI best friend, Rusty
Emily Pennington
May 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
At an estate sale, Aly Reynolds had a vision of a woman being murdered. The elderly homeowner, Miriam Peabody, was assumed to have died from natural causes. Everyone figured it was a heart attack. The police investigation showed no foul play, but Aly saw the truth in her vision. She will have to uncover the proof and hand it over to the police or the killer will walk away free. Because no one will believe she saw the killer unless she can uncover the evidence. How will she prove what she saw?

Asi
Stephanie
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
fred jones
May 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An hugely entertaining mystery, Ali knows who poisoned Miriam, she saw it when she touched a teapot at her estate sale, this is her power, but how do you convince the police of that. Well written story the third in this series but can be read as a standalone. I my loving this series, with the lead character who recites the periodic table at times of stress. A secondary storyline about her sister in laws murder is developing nicely. Great stuff. I am looking forward to the next book

I received a f
Molly
May 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal fantasy magic romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
Alt joins Olive on a job, and discovers a vision of deadly deeds.

Aly also digs further into the details related to the death of her sister in law Katrina

Somehow she also has time o connect more closely with her brother and with wanna be beau Sam

Much ado, and many complications

Sophie-Leigh Robbins
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment in the Shady Grove series. Absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read book four! ...more
Stella Bixby
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ada Bell is so good at drawing you into Shady Grove and leaving you wanting more! I absolutely loved this book and was so surprised at the end. I cannot wait for the next in the series!
Beverly Smith
May 26, 2021
Gwen Booth
is currently reading it
May 28, 2021

Shady Grove Pyschic Mystery (4 books)
  • Mystic Pieces (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery #1)
  • The Scry's the Limit (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery #2)
  • Seer Today, Gone Tomorrow (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery, #4)

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...