Start by marking “The Adventures of Goggle Man” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Goggle Man

The Adventures of Goggle Man

Goggle Man and his trusty sidekick, Banjo, spend their days doing good deeds and fighting crime at home and in their neighborhood. Come along on their adventures -- fighting villains and helping others.
Published October 15th 2020 by WooHoo Kids

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Goggle Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Goggle Man

Start your review of The Adventures of Goggle Man
CYIReadBooks (Claire)
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Meet your next super hero. It’s Goggle Man!

Collin and his dog Banjo are the next dynamic duo of Goggle Man and his side kick Banjo. Together, Goggle Man and Banjo fight the evil nasties with a magical bat — saving the day.

Written in rhyme and with adorable illustrations, The Adventures of Goggle Man just made me grin from ear to ear. The story is cute and it conveys some life lessons — be helpful to others, pick up after yourself, and to control and take care of your surroundings.

A wonderful boo
Sanne
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
An fun and easy story to read before bedtime. My daughter really loves those books who rime. Its easy for the kids to understand the story. So i give it all the glory.
Vonda
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, I loved the illustrations. They were the perfect accompaniment to the story. What speaks more of American boyhood than a dog, a cape and some goggles?! Every boy loves the story of a superhero and feels brave when he acts the part. Enter young Goggle Man with his sidekick Banjo! Banjo is the cutest dog’s name!

I found the text a bit forced at the beginning. The story rhymes and that works well for the most part. Kids will enjoy the joyful illustrations from muddy paw prints in the b
Donna Bryce
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thankyou for sending me a copy of Goggleman for a honest review.

I read Goggle Man to a 4yr old child. He enjoyed the book very much, I would say this book was the perfect length for a child in that age group. The illustrations in this book was beautiful bright and detailed. They gave my son plenty to look at and talk about. The book was exciting and the rhyming aspect was lovely.

It's definitely a book we will read again and again and use as a picture book for my son to learn to tell the story
Ashton
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That k you #netgalley for allowing me to read this delightful little children's book. I used to be a preschool teacher and I spent a lot of time looking for great books with great photographs, drawings of stories that didn't feel the need to include bathroom humor or Make the assumptions that the kids that are reading the books are not intelligent. I feel like so many books we read these days for kids make assumptions they're stupid you can't figure anything out for themselves. I didn't feel tha ...more
zhane
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4/5 stars!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This is just so cute and fun to read. The illustrations are so cute as well and add fun to the story. I really love reading about babies or young children and pets. This is just adorable, I can't stress it enough.
Emilee (emileereadsbooks)
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thanks to NetGalley and Concierge Marketing Inc., WooHoo Kids for a free digital copy for my review.

A boy and his dog turn into a superhero and his sidekick and go on adventures defeating the bad guys. I loved that this one acknowledges that the play is the result of imagination and not real threats. Very cute.
Donna Maguire
I thought that this was a fun book with some great illustrations which really brought the story to life

The story was easy to read and follow and understand too

I read the book with my daughter and she loved it - 4 stars from me for this one
Pamela
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Goggle man does everything possible to save the day. This is an story about a kid with a powerful imagination. Its fun for young kids. You can easily do dress up and superhero activities for after reading with the children.
Martha andrade
Nov 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Thanks to #NetGalley for the #TheAdventuresofGoggleMan e-Arc.
What a beautiful book.
it is the story of a little boy and his dog ... and his mother ?, fighting crime.
recommended for young children who dream of being superheroes. Also the art is adorable and is written with rhymes, which is always nice for children.
April Kelly-Maresh

• In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together
  • The Gingerbread House
  • The Nutcracker
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Come Together (Club Silken, #3)
  • Piperlicious & Her Critter Friends
  • All Is Not Forgotten
  • Love at First
  • Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1)
  • Tom and Jerry: Wordless Graphic Novels: Grouchy Cat
  • Find a Moose With Me!
April Kelly was working for PayPal before they were PayPal, laying the foundation and building the company from the ground up.

In her next role, as the Senior Director of customer operations at LinkedIn, she would be placed in the center of another dot com revolution: professional networking. She started, staffed, and unlocked the door to the customer service center for LinkedIn in Omaha in late 20

News & Interviews