Start by marking “Christmasly Obedient” as Want to Read:
Christmasly Obedient

Christmasly Obedient

(Obedient #4)

Tree picking in glorious, downeast Maine. Snow. Santa. Roaring fires, people you love, and a good life. What more could a guy want?

Or, rather, two guys?

Mike and Jeremy have a quiet life with Lydia, on her parents' family campground in Verily, Maine. It's a little boring, sure, but after the craziness of their old lives, what's wrong with boring?

Besides, Jeremy and Mike fin
ebook
Published November 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Christmasly Obedient, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmasly Obedient

Start your review of Christmasly Obedient
Jackie Wright
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars for Christmasly Obedient (Obedient #4)
This is the first book I have read in this series and I still loved everything about this hot entertaining read, in fact I now need to play catch up with the rest of series because this quick witty read left me wanting more from the characters I met in this magical read.
Mike, Jeremy and Lydia are living the quite life on her parents family campground in Verily, Maine but it’s the holiday season so all sorts of magic is about to hit this small town
Erin Lewis
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 star review Christmasly Obedient (Obedient #4) by Julia Kent

Although I had read numerous books by Julia Kent, this is the first book I have read in this series, however I had no trouble reading this as a stand alone. The writing was descriptive and I could easily see myself choosing a Christmas tree in Verily, Maine with the characters.

This was an entertaining read that had me invested in Mike, Jeremy and Lydia’s MFM story from the first to the last chapter. Although a quick read, Ms.Kent ce
Barbara
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still love this trio

In anticipation of reading Christmasly Obedient, I re-read (and loved just as much as the first time) the Obedient Series and It’s Always Complicated (another series I want to re-read) so I’d be fresh for their Christmas story. Julia Kent has delivered again with a story that made me laugh out loud and also grab for tissues. Her characters are quirky and fun, but also with more depth than you might expect. This book doesn’t end with a cliffhanger but definitely the potential
Linda Dossett
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was my first visit into the books of Julia Kent. The Christmas spirit abounds in this newest feel good book. I did go back and scan through the previous books, mainly because it had been awhile since I read them. This installment was a joy to read, with many laughs and a few disappointments. Grab this warm hearted read and if you have not enjoyed the previous books in this series, grab them too.
Kri Wood
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Holiday Fans
This is the first I am reading anything from Julia Kent and frankly it was wonderful. I was a little lost at first but was roped in easily. Could easily be a stand-alone in the series from how easily it was to read from the descriptive nature Kent wrote in and the setting of Verily, Maine was everything I pictures and remembered from passing when I was little.

** I recieved this ARC in exchange for a honest review that is my own from Julia Kent and Xpresso Book Tours.

For the full Review check out
Jan Whitmarsh
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Festive Story

Great story for the festive period .....Lydia's freedom has always been grounded ...and the holiday season doesn't disappoint...Join the Maine Campground Crew in their next adventures ! Enjoy !
Cynthia Siermienski
Christmasly Obedient: Small Town Holiday Romantic Comedy Romance

It's amazing how you can make your books funny and romantic but also charming. Mike as Santa was awesome. Waiting to see what the outcome would be like was a little nail biting.
Stacie Marquart
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. Loved it.
Sandra Aaron
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute Christmas novella, which continues the story of triad Lydia, Mike, and Jeremy. I won't give spoilers, but they deal with a surprise event, and it is a sweet story.

I love Julie Kent, and read everything I find from her. Her stories are often hilarious, and feature likable characters. There are also usually quite a few sweet moments between couples (or the triad, in this story). This novella was no exception, and I enjoyed it.

You can read this novella without having read the 1st thr
Emma bramley
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed

This is the forth book in this series by this author. This is a fantastic festive story to go with this series of books. This is the continued story of Lydia, Mike and Jeremy, with a christmasy twist. This is a fun romantic read from this author. Great to catch up with the chracters in this novella. This author writes an amazing story in every book.

I was given an advanced reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
www.obsessedbookreviews.com
Shelley
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Obedient series but it can be read as a standalone book. Julia brings her humor and heart to this Christmas season story of some old friends.

Lydia, Mike and Jeremy have settled into life in their own home on Lydia's family run campground in Verily, Maine. It is almost Christmas and time for the community event on the campgrounds of Santa, food and hot chocolate and local artisans selling from the cabins on the campground.

Follow the adventures of the larger family i
Tami czenkus
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh How I've missed this Throuple, Julia Kent knows how o create a world and suck you into it from the very first page!! If you have read this series then you will truly LOVE this installment.
You can't help but to fall in love with each of the characters in this series and I hope to se more of ALL of the brothers!!
Stephanie Villere
This is Christmasly Obedient written by Julia Kent. We get to spend Christmas with Lydia, Mike and Jeremy at the campground. Its all fun and games until a small accident throws everyone into a headspin. Welcome to the world of big families, crazy threesomes and wonderful wacky grandparents! Settle in with a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy!
Melanie Milburn
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lydia, Mike, and Jeremy are back and this is a Christmas edition. ‘This the season and the campground is gearing up for Christmas Camp. The triad is also dealing with the possible ramifications of a broken condom and just how it could affect their dynamics if they become a quartet.
Angie Reed
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Fun!

What a great short read and to get more of their story. Could put this down. Get it and read it!
Laura Marie
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great fast holiday read

Julia Kent has taken us back to our favorite Main campground. Find out of an oops in the bedroom brings a holiday surprise.
Nonie
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Love Love!

I absolutely love everything that Julia Kent writes!
Snow, raccoon families, Madge and maybe babies! What's not to love about this Christmas!
Toi
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute Quick Read

It was nice to get an update on Mike, Lydia, and Jeremy and all the fun things going on in their life.
Alyssa
Dec 19, 2020
Erika Randall
Dec 14, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Order (Billionaires in Disguise: Maxence, #2)
  • A Billionaire for Christmas
  • Rogue (Billionaires in Disguise: Maxence #1)
  • Billionaire Unwed: Zeke
  • Before You Ghost
  • Let It Be (Butler, Vermont #6)
  • My Beautiful Sin
  • Cherish Me (Stark Ever After #6.5)
  • Pound (Powertools: The Original Crew Returns #4)
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • Her Sweet Surrender (Brie's Submission, #21)
  • Good With His Hands (Good Love, #2)
  • Blackout After Dark (Gansett Island, #21)
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)
  • One Night in Monaco (Billionaires in Disguise: Maxence #0.5)
  • Silver Lining (Diamond, #3)
  • For The Holidays (Gaming the System, #8)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 5 New York Times bestsellers and more than 21 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in 2020.

From billionaires to BBWs to new adult rock stars, Julia finds a

Obedient (4 books)
  • Maliciously Obedient (Obedient, #1)
  • Suspiciously Obedient: Secret Boss Office Romance Romantic Comedy
  • Deliciously Obedient (Obedient, #3)

News & Interviews