Start by marking “Hold the Forevers” as Want to Read:
Hold the Forevers

Hold the Forevers

A new angsty stand alone love triangle romance from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde that will keep you guessing which man is her groom and which one objects…

I’m in love with two men.
But I can only marry one.
And today is my wedding day.

The bridesmaids button my wedding dress. They titter excitedly as the music begins. My groom is waiting for me. I walk down the aisl
ebook, 1st edition, 350 pages
Published February 23rd 2020 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hold the Forevers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold the Forevers

Start your review of Hold the Forevers
Chelsea Humphrey
Happy Pub Day!

"I'm in love with two men. But I can only choose one."

description

Talk about ANGST GALORE. Wow! Obviously from the synopsis you can tell that this is one heck of a love triangle novel, but I encourage you to give this one a try, even if you don't particularly enjoy traditional love triangles. It's also REALLY hard writing a review of this book, because there are spoilers everywhere you turn, so I'll be keeping it brief out of respect for the readers needing to go in blind. The beginning shows
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 30547322-SX540

'HOLD THE FOREVERS' Is a full length, stand-alone romance novel by K.A. Linde

Ash was the boy who owned her heart and soul, who she gave up her virginity for in high-school, the first boy she ever loved, before she even knew what love was.

But he was also the first boy who broke her heart.

Cole was the new man in her life who stole her breath away, who made her believe in new beginnings and superpowers. Who fixed all her broken bits and made her whole.

She loved these men at different times
Christy
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-four-stars
4 stars

001(33)

Hold the Forevers was one wild ride. KA Linde is known for her angsty books, and this may be one of the angstiest ones she's written to date. My stomach was in knots while reading and I was stressed out, but in the best way possible.

Lila meets her first love Ash in high school. They aren't together for long, but it left a mark on her. In college, she falls in love with Cole. Most people don't find that great love of their life, especially not when they're young. But Lila found it twi
Jessica | JustReadingJess
Hold the Forevers by K.A. Linde is an angsty romance that grabbed my attention from the first page.

2 perfect couples. 2 great romances. The only problem is there is only one woman. Delilah is in love with two men and needs to choose one. Hold the Forevers is a unique love triangle. I could not put this book down. I started this one morning before work and I was so sad I couldn’t keep reading. All of the characters are great. The love stories and romance between Ash and Delilah and Cole and Delil
 ♡tanaz♡
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: angsty, cheaters, triangle
Ugh this had the potential to be amazing but by the end of the book, I was so done with the back and forth like GIRL HOW SELFISH CAN YOU BE PLAYING WITH THE LIVES OF 2 DIFFERENT MEN??? I just wanted to smack the girl. It shouldn't take someone years, cheating and dumping one man for the ex and then re-dumping the ex for the other one 837283902 times for you to realize on YOUR GODDAMN WEDDING DAY who you truly want, chile this book was exhausting... ...more
Sentranced Jem
Ava..Girlfriend, you here need to get your shit together.

I have a sucker for the whole love triangle trope.. you know you’re going to be in a world of angst heaven! Hold the Forever definitely delivers on the angst because Sweet baby Jesus! The back and forth.. Lila and Cole, Lila and Asher X God knows how many more back and forth… I’ve lost count….exhausting!

People say I can be dramatic at times (typical boring NORMAL person *ahem*) but the drama in this book is at times totally unnecessary
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Not being a fan of love triangles, I wavered in my decision to read this latest romance novel from Linde. Then I thought, its Linde so chances are I would miss out on a great story, because of my dislike for the trope. So here we are.

The story started out with Delilah's wedding day in progress . However, the day did not go has planned as the ceremony got interru
Polly
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!!!

This book was everything and more!!

Angst, drama, emotional, and a hot cover!

This isn't my usual book that I read and enjoy. It is honest about being one of my major pet peeves in the blurb so I was scared to read it...lol

However it amazing. I haven't read a 5 star since I finished. I keep thinking about it.

It was such a roller coaster that I wanted to end but didn't in a way because I know I would lose it if my guy didn't "win". It kept me hooked until the very last minute.

Get th

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Triggers Involved : Cheating

Plot Summary :
Lila is living a lonely life , until a famous player Named Cole asks her out. Everybody knows who Cole is. Every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him. Bu Lila is not a regular girl. After having her heart broken by a footbal
Izzie d
Feb 28, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: triangle, college
Elle's Book Blog
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Rating: 4 stars
Genre Contemporary Romance | Love Triangle

WOAH! This book is filled with the best kind of angst ! It won’t be for everyone as there is a love triangle going on but if you ENJOY those types of books especially when the angst and back and forth is as INTENSE as it is in Hold the Forever’s, then you NEED THIS BOOK. I applaud K.A. Linde for this one because I was RIVETED. It may not have been the easiest read because it does break your heart (you will honestly feel everything
The Smutbrarians
Feels 4
Steam 3.5
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Wowza! It’s been a minute since I’ve devoured a book by Linde. Heck it’s been a minute since I’ve sat back and relaxed at all lately! But such is this new normal to life!

Linde kept my attention like a boss with this book. The ups and downs nearly killed me. The angst caused me to shed more than a few tears. The not knowing who was going to be the winner of her heart until the END was great. The ONLY
Sanaa
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, angst
4.5 stars.

Oh. My. God. My heart. I was ready because I knew it was going to be angst filled but at the same time, I was not ready at all for what actually came. This was definitely my favorite by Kyla and probably had the best writing as well! The angst, the emotion, the story was all so freaking good.

This is a vague review but for a very good reason, literally everything is a spoiler. BUT I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE PERSON SHE CHOSE. I was biting my nails the entire time, hoping she chose him
Sandy S
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars- HOLD THE FOREVERS by KA Linde is a stand alone, contemporary new adult to adult erotic, romance story line focusing on Delilah ‘Lila’ Greer, Cole Davis and Ash Talmadge.

Told from first person perspective (Delilah ‘Lila’ Greer) jumping between several timelines covering approximately fourteen years in the life, HOLD THE FOREVERS focuses on the love triangle between Delilah Greer, Cole Davis and Ash Talmadge.

Ash Talmadge was Lila’s high school sweetheart but Ash’s family had his futur
chary ❀
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a big fan of books that center around cheating or a love triangle, as much as possible I avoid those books. Even though it's fiction yet at the same time, it can be very relatable in some way or life in general. And like what they say "once a cheater always a cheater." So long story short I'm super picky primarily in books that contain cheating(physical/emotional) and a love triangle.

Anyways this particular book, which I just finished reading earlier this morning, funny how
Courtney
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Hold the Forevers is probably one of the most angsty books I have read in a long time. I don't think I have ever hated and loved characters as much as I did with these three.

Lila is in love with two men. Ash she met and dated in high school. Cole she met and dated in college.

Ash and Lila's high school relationship ended because she saw it based on too many lies.

Cole and Lila's relationship ended because the distance was just too much for them as they focused on moving forward in their careers.

D
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hold the Forevers by K.A.Linde brings all the angst of a love triangle that twists and twists your soul till you break and still you have to go on because you can feel the nirvana waiting for you at the end of this emotional wreckage.

This is the heartbreaking story of Lila, Ash and Cole. Ash is the guy she first fall in love and who broke her heart. Cole is the guy who made her fall in love again. But she never stopped loving Ash. So begins a long story of heartbreak and epic love. Lila has to m
Erica Chilson
I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

5 Stars

KA Linde is the queen of angst.

It's difficult for the soul to choose between what is right or good for you versus what the heart wants, when the heart is torn in half by two different men.

Ash. Lila fell fast and hard, the irreparable kind of love. The first love that always leaves your heart in tatters but never truly lets your soul go.

Cole. Wounded and fragile, Lila is leery of men after her first crash and burn, as
Shyralf
Feb 26, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-triangle
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Love triangle romance. It was too much back and forth for me. I still feel like she’s going to switch up the guys once she gets married to one of them. I didn’t care very much for this heroine, she just kept going back and forth with these two guys. Unsatisfactory.
Devin McCain
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! This one had me guessing who the groom would be until the very end. Nobody does a love triangle book quite like Linde. Such a fun, angsty, steamy read. I’m already dying for a reread.
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
I’m not even sure where to start with the review. I finished this book over a day ago and I can’t move on or get it out of my head. Hold the Forevers is a story that I know will stay with me for a long time.

Hold the Forevers is a love story about life altering, earth shattering all consuming love. The only problem is that Delilah experiences it with not one, but two different men, Ash and Cole.
I haven’t read a book with this level of angst in such a long time. The back and forth between each co
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Hold the Forevers was an emotionally compelling love story between three people that will keep you glued to your device from beginning to end.

Delilah first met Ash when they were in high school and he was the guy she thought she was going to spend all her forevers with. He was her first true love until an inevitable situation happens that will tear them apart.

Fast forward Delilah is now in college and she has met Cole, the boy who had only eyes for her and who stole her heart the moment they sta
Nicole (FearYourEx)
Thank you to the author for sending me a copy!
I had such a hard time setting this book down, I just had to know is it Cole or Ash? At multiple points I switched if I was team Ash or team Cole. I highly recommend!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
At first when I saw this was a love triangle I was like hmmm I don’t know about that. But it’s a book by a one click author for me so I had to try it! I loved it! I loved Lila right from the start and I was definitely left guessing throughout the whole story who she would end up in the end. Ash or Cole? Which one? Well you must read it to find out and how it all goes down. And trust me you won’t regret it! Great story and characters as usual from this talented writer!

~Alexis💜
Tabitha
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Magical World of Reading
I'm not really a fan of mixed feelings and love triangles at all, but since this is a book was written by one of my favorite authors, I had to see what type of reading delight has she prepared this time. And although this trope is really not my cup of tea, I must admit that indeed this clash of emotions managed to hold my attention until the very end.
What is the right decision? How to choose, when the heart is divided, and all reason is lost in the whirlpool of confusing feelings... That is the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
A circular, angsty romance…

I usually run quickly from any hint of a romantic love triangle but KA Linde talks me into anything and everything. This time was no exception. I knew it would be a well-written read with memorable characters and this was definitely that. What I didn’t expect was to get so invested on who would be standing at the altar.

Winding its way from present to the past, and a meandering way back again, there was time to find how and why this trio found themselves at odds. Expect
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
If you know me, you know that I hate love triangles. Which probably make you wonder why I would volunteer to review this book. Well, here's the thing: I love K.A. Linde's writing ever since I read The Seasons Series and fell in love with all of the books and characters. So I now read anything she puts out. I think the structure of this book was super original and made if feel different than other love triangles I've read before. There is also the K.A. Linde trademark angst that's going to break ...more
Heather (Bake•Craft•Read)
3.5 Stars

I struggled with the rating on this book and in the end I feel like I may be on the opposing side but these are my honest thoughts and opinions.

The minute I read the synopsis for this book I was intrigued and knew I wanted to read it, but in the end I had trouble keeping focus while reading and just couldn't connect and truly get into the storyline.

While I did enjoy the angsty parts of Hold The Forevers, I just didn't enjoy the constant back and forth, back and forth. It almost felt lik
Liz
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I could not wait to read Hold the Forevers by KA Linde. Books full of angst are my kryptonite and I love them! This one was full of all the angst and I devoured it. A love triangle that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. How will it all end? I want to share so much, but at the same time this is one you just have to read and experience.

Can you love two men at the same time? Delilah did and had to choose one to spend her life with. We know what her situation is, but we are
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Return to Us
  • Close Quarters
  • Hard to Score
  • The Kiss (Playboy Pact #1)
  • When We Met  (Moments in Boston, #2)
  • Tequila Rose
  • Hawk (Men of Bird's Eye #1)
  • Only Once
  • Secret Beast
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • Twist of Fate
  • Pushing You Away (Noah & Katie Duet #1; Ex-Con Duet #3)
  • The Crush
  • My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
  • Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia #1)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • I Thee Take
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy n ...more

News & Interviews

“His smile reminded me of the first day I’d ever met him. When everything was shiny and new and he knew even then that he wanted me above anyone else.” 0 likes