Start by marking “Journey To A New Earth: Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover A New Earth” as Want to Read:
Journey To A New Earth: Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover A New Earth

Journey To A New Earth: Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover A New Earth

Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover a New Earth is an exploration in preservation through connection.

Penelope and Kobi are connected through life changing events, which helps them learn how to love and preserve the earth, and how to deeply connect with each other and others along the way.

Published October 30th 2020 by Zeiny Sher

To ask other readers questions about Journey To A New Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey To A New Earth

Start your review of Journey To A New Earth: Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover A New Earth
Lindsay
Looking for a different kind of book that shows off kindness and friendship. I picked up a book called Journey to A New Earth that shows love and kindness through nature. It also shows it through the connection of each other.

This one is done beautifully and written well. They show that the light is shown through as all and we are all connected. Friendship and kindness are shown in this book. You can see what happens when something happens to another person or animal in this case.

What Penelope do
Vicki
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A koala named Kobi and a Panda named Penelope met after Kobi escaped a fire and couldn’t find any of his friends. Penelope tells Kobi she will help him find them. As they start walking to find Kobi’s friends they meet a tree who gives them some very helpful thoughts. He shows them that this new world is much better and more beautiful than the world they left.

As the continued their walk they finally came across their friends. And they knew their world was forever changed.

The illustrations were do
Leila
Feb 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, this book is absolutely one of the cutest books I have ever seen. The pictures are bright, colorful, and so adorable! It makes such a fun book to look at regardless of age.

The story itself… I have to admit, I got the connection part, but I am slightly lost on the “journey” and felt the book abruptly ended. I am sure that a younger child would not notice such a thing, but being an adult; I feel… inadequate for being my age and being left befuddled by a children’s book.

This is
Connie Carpenter
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Journey to a New Earth is a Children's book that is geared toward ages 3-7. I read this book with my 9 and 7 year old son. My 7 year old who struggles sometimes with reading was able to read this book with very little assistance. This book is beautifully illustrated and well written. We see the story of Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala. Kobi's forest home has been destroyed by fire. The boys and I discussed what happens with forests are destroyed by fires. While some of the topics are above the hea ...more
Mason Dizzy
marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2020

• Dragons Don't Dance Ballet
  • I Can Handle It (Mindful Mantras, #1)
  • Mia and Nattie: One Great Team!
  • Dear Brave Friend
  • It's Me
  • M.C. Plays Hide and Seek
  • Weekend Pass
  • Duplicity at the Lowell House Caryl McAdoo
  • Bookers on the Rocks: Elnora Island (Independence Islands Book 7)
  • Her Steadfast Heart
  • Vanished in the Mountains
  • Maryann's Hope
  • The Dressmaker's Secret (The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, #1)
  • Courting Country
  • I Never Knew You
  • Oath of the Brotherhood (Song of Seare, #1)
  • The Least of These