Start by marking “The Envoy’s Honor (Chronicles of Tournai, #8)” as Want to Read:
The Envoy’s Honor (Chronicles of Tournai, #8)

The Envoy’s Honor

(Chronicles of Tournai #8)

Second son of an earl and cousin to the Crown Prince, Griffen has worked hard to forge a career in diplomacy for the principality of Tournai, but he never expected his diplomatic skills would be necessary for a problem so personal to him and his family.

A delegation from the mysterious kingdom of Ivria has come to Tournai to make sure the secret of their people—the magical
ebook
Published November 6th 2020 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about The Envoy’s Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Envoy’s Honor

Start your review of The Envoy’s Honor (Chronicles of Tournai, #8)
Verdant
Nov 23, 2020 rated it liked it
There are many things I don't get here seriously..
First though, What's with the names? Not that it's bad. Some are just wierd.. hmmm.
*An envoy from Ivria arrived at Tournai to seek assuage about the safety of their secrets that was revealed on book 5 (I haven't read book 7 and I forgot the narrative on book 6. So I don't know how much time has passed since then).
*out of 8 representative 3 are supposed traitor, 1 is just along for her cousin, 2 are friends, and the other 2 is apparently having
AMHH
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kirill is Ivrian, part of a delegation sent to Tournai to assess the ramifications of the defection of one of their own. Griffen is a diplomat in Tournai and the younger brother of the man now betrothed to the defector. Kirill and Griffen have every reason to distrust each other, and for a significant portion of the novel, their duty to their respective countries wars with the chemistry between them. It’s helpful, although not strictly necessary, to have read the earlier books in this series, as ...more
Iz
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I requested this novel from Netgalley because the blurb sounded amazing, not aware that it was part of a series of interconnected standalones. I thought the worldbuilding and exstensive cast of characters was going to confuse me but instead I managed to follow the story easily and boy, did I devour it. I could probably kick myself for not reading any of the previous books beforehand though, the small glimpeses we get here of all
R
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
As friend and family to royalty, Griffen only wants to serve his Princes and country of Tournai. When unexpected visitors arrive, he has an instant reaction to Kirill. As a dragon, Kirill is there to protect his country’s secret. He didn’t plan on Griffen changing his life.

I’m not really going to get into the story because...blurb.

The author writes beautifully. The gardens and homes are strikingly portrayed, as is the style of dress.

I like all the Tournai characters and I think everyone from the
Jena
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous addition to the Tournai series! This one jumps in with Griffin’s story and doesn’t let you go until the very last page! Excellent suspense and love story!
Sue
Silje Daehli
Nov 21, 2020
Neko
Nov 23, 2020
Antonia Aquilante has been making up stories for as long as she can remember, and at the age of twelve, decided she would be a writer when she grew up. After many years and a few career detours, she has returned to that original plan. Her stories have changed over the years, but one thing has remained consistent - they all end in happily ever after.

She has a fondness for travel (and a long list of

Chronicles of Tournai (8 books)
  • The Prince's Consort (Chronicles of Tournai, #1)
  • The Artist's Masquerade (Chronicles of Tournai, #2)
  • The Scholar's Heart (Chronicles of Tournai, #3)
  • The Sorcerer's Guardian (Chronicles of Tournai, #4)
  • The Dragon’s Devotion (Chronicles of Tournai, #5)
  • The Merchant's Love (Chronicles of Tournai, #6)
  • The Spymaster's Secret (Chronicles of Tournai #7)