Start by marking “Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)

Savage Vow

(Ivanov Crime Family #1)

I took her innocence as payment.
She was far too young and naïve to be betrothed to a monster like me.
I would bring only pain and darkness into her sheltered world.

That’s why she ran.
I should’ve just let her go…
She never asked to marry into a powerful Russian mafia family.
None of this was her choice.

Unfortunately for her, I don’t care.
I own her… and after three years
Published January 15th 2021 by Poison Ink Publications

To ask other readers questions about Savage Vow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Vow

Start your review of Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
Anovelqueen
***4.5 STARS***

“If I had lost you last night, I wouldn’t have gone on living. You are my salvation. I need to see the beauty in the world through your eyes or there is no point. Don’t you understand? You are the only light in my unrelentingly dark world.”

Samara learns that she has been promised to Gregor in an arranged Russian mafia marriage. Gregor is Samara’s best friend’s brother and she has always feared him because he is so dark and dangerous. Samara is determined she will not go through wi
Isabella. R
3.5 Russian Roulette Stars ⭐

I'm on board with rough sex, a little dub con if both parties are into it. Where I'm not convinced is when a virgin is manhandled and then quickly gets converted. I don't buy it and it makes me uncomfortable. Forced blow jobs and hardcore spankings don't turn me on. I need a serving of foreplay to sweeten up the honeypot.

So to start at the beginning, Samara Federov has been sold off like a pawn by a father who has amassed a lot of debt. But as an 18 year old aspiring
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 24, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, mafia, dark
3 😮😮😮⭐️s

Mixed feelings for this darkish mafia story. There were some parts that I liked but many more that I didn’t!
The heroine is sold to the hero by her father, she had a crush on him when she was younger but she fears him also and she runs away.

I like aggressive and alphaholes heroes but the specific one took it to the... lowest level. His punishing and abusing behaviour was more than extreme.
Depth was not adequate, their love was not convincing, the heroine was tiring with all this push an
Elush Books
Mar 03, 2021 rated it did not like it
I can’t believe this!! WTF I JUST READ!! what is the meaning of please don’t do this and alpha male still have sex that’s called RAPE not LOVE. I think this book has made that concept blurr. All most all the lines are same as icious oath bcz i read that first. WHAT IS WITH SPANKING AND ZOE BLAKE BOOKS??? All the sex is forced in this book so i skip most of them and again there is no plot. So i don’t have much more to say about this.
Simply Love Book Reviews
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is everything I love in a romance. It was short, sweet and dirty (in the best ways).

Zoe Blake is a new to me author and I wasn’t disappointed with Savage Vow. The book isn’t for everyone but for those that like an overbearing, overprotective, domineering Alpha then this book is for you. The storyline of falling for my best friends brother and an arranged marriage isn’t anything new but I enjoyed reading the authors POV on both genres.

Gregor is the head of his family and in order to legitimi
Izzy
Aou
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: virgin-h
Tamer than a usual Zoe Blake but still 4,5 stars. She is really good writer.
Monique
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This was pretty hot, not as good as Sweet Cruelty though and it mainly loses a star because the h was such a dumb ass. Honestly she was TSTL and such a petulant brat that when he punished her I was like "good" 😂

I dunno what it says about me but I'm so onboard with humiliation and all the kinky fuckery in this book 🤷 you like what you like I guess!

Interested in the other books in this series in the hopes the h's in them have a few more brain cells and less tantrums....oh and don't live o
Summer
Ok read, plot was nothing new. Heroine is sold to Hero, she runs away, he chases, heroine resists but gives in. Cue boredom, lost interest ........ zzz..... the end!
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Star Rating : 4 Stars

POV : Dual

Cliffhanger : No , HEA included

Hero : Gregor Ivanov - Ruthless , Very Dominant , Possessive and he basically had all the qualities that I want in a man lol 🤣

Heroine : Samara Federov - Sassy , Innocent and Perfect for Gregor

Pace of the story :Fast

Angst Rating :3/10

Heat Rating :9/10

Triggers Involved : Dub Con scenes

Plot Summary : Samara has always been entranced with her best friend's older broth
... Lost  Bookland...
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
No one can know what is going on behind closed doors... The author opens the doors to the glamorous world of the privileged and powerful... Outside glamor and generosity, every perk of being rich on display… inside packed flames that try to swallow even the little humanity that remained. Sometimes even the noblest families hide darkness and secrets that can embarrass the devil himself.....
On the threshold of the beginning of a new chapter, young Samara faces the most painful situation in her lif
Kelly_Reads_Books
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Savage Vow was spectacular!
I fell in love with Gregor, his growling, possessive demeanor and the fact the he chased after his betrothed for 3 years made me swoon.
This story had romance and intrigue, chaos and calm, sweet moments and dangerous times. It ticked all the boxes for a great story!
Leigh
Savage Vow is book 1 in the Ivanov Crime Family and unfortunately a miss for me. I liked Gregor but I disliked Samara. While I did enjoy the fact that she fled for 3 years, and he was unable to find her. When she is forced back it's a mess of intimate scenes and absolutely no connection. The entire book is spent with her trying to escape, making immature decisions and then were supposed to believe they are in love. I'm not sure if I will read book 2 because it's Samar's friend who fled with her ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
description
What a fantastic read.

It was dark and sensual and thrilling and has a Russian mafia. What's not to love?

Gregor and Samara definitely fit the phrase enemies-to-lovers to a tee. From the very beginning I loved their back and forth, fiery exchanges.

I also really enjoyed the flow of the story and how it was perfectly paced to draw the reader in. I started the first chapter and immediately knew I should settle in for the long haul.

This was my first book by this author but she certainly didn't dis
Tiff
May 28, 2021 rated it liked it
lily waheed
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is my 2nd book by this author my 1st was sweet Cruelty which I liked and enjoyed alot ,
This book is the 1st of a Trilogy, the H is a Russian Mafia man and the h is the daughter of one of the families in the Mafia , it's was supposed to be a simple arranged marriage but the h run away!
If you decide to read this be prepared it has some triggers , the H is into kinky stuff he loves to spank , to tie and to choke the h !!!! yes !! ( I hated some of the things he did) I finished this
Lynn Thinking out loud
Zoe Blake has done it again. What a fantastic read. There isn't a book by her that I've read that I didn't like.
Bravo Zoe.
Tamara Harrington
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was ok
Zizie
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jeanette Wolfe
Feb 09, 2021 rated it did not like it
This is pretty much just one long sexual assault, abuse, rape scene with a the characters undergoing a miraculous personality change that takes them from hate to "love" near the end. I never felt the connection between the characters, and in fact the sexual assaults, whippings, forced sodomy, sexual humiliation, degrading and demeaning treatment made me want to throw up (literally not figuratively). The only plot aspect that effort was expended upon to detail were the abuse, sexual assault and r ...more
Lilith  Seven  *DirtyBooksAndMessyHair*
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK: SAVAGE VOW.

GENRE:DARK MAFIA ROMANCE.
TROPE: FORCED MARRIAGE, NON-CON, ALPHA HERO, INNOCENT HEROINE...
TYPE: STANDALONE...HEA INCLUDED.
POV: FIRST PERSON: DUAL PROSPECTIVE.(GREGOR & SAMARA.)
MY RATING: 4 STARS.

This is the first installment in the Ivanov Crime Family with leading stars Gregor, the new boss and Samara, his force reluctant betrothed.

Samara was an innocent artistic soul, strange to the wrong-doings of the world. But that the illusion of her dreams and future
Anne - Deliciously Dark (& Taboo) Romance
Oh my gosh, what is life again?! No, seriously. I don't know what to do with my life again! This book will ruin me for another read!

Zoe Blake upped her writing game and slayed this story! It was sooooo phenomenal! Not just good or great! It deserves more than those words!

This book was everything I've ever wanted to read for what feels like foreeeever! Deliciously hawt Russian crime lord who dirty talks and dirty fuck you in every dirty way imaginable? Uhm, yes please, and he's so much more than
Amber
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Runaway bride and a mafia man who is determined to reclaim her.
I really enjoyed this book and the characters. Who doesn't love a good mafia romance with a strong heroine? She didn't just submit and I loved that.

From the first chapter there is a constant push and pull, with all the hotness in between. Pick this up and you won't be disappointed.
vxhexn reads
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I experienced Gregor in that dark bedroom playing Russian roulette I needed more. This story pulled me in and didn’t let go until the very end.

Forced into an arranged marriage by her father, Samara chooses to run. For three years she evaded his capture, spurning on his desire to possess what he considers to be rightfully his.

Gregor Ivanov is Samara’s best friends older brother. He is possessive, controlling, demanding, unwavering, and pure sex on a stick. His dominance and power
Kate V
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fabiola Chenet
Mar 10, 2021 rated it did not like it
DNF 35%

I love alpha heroes and this plot was very interesting. I should have known better, I think.

The hero definitely sucks. I don't know what the author wanted to do with him but he was contradictory: sometimes a typical dark romance hero, sometimes an alpha hero (protective, strong and possessive). Sometimes he says he doesn't want to be like his father, the next he behaves like him and he's proud.

And another exemple:
"She was smart as a whip and cunning.
And I'd be lying if I didn't admit I fo
Naaytaashreads
Mar 23, 2022 rated it liked it
"Do what? Say that I love you? That I've been collecting your paintings to feel close to you."

This was too short of a read. It felt like it could add 200 pages more of plotline, action and depth in character development and adding more side characters.

The plotline was straight forward.
Arranged force marriage. Runaway bride. Mafia. Alpha asshole male character. Dub con, BDSM kink, major sexual tension and violence.

First half of the read we were many on the fence with Gregor.
He was forceful alpha
Desiree
Gregor and his family has money while Samara's family has prestige. In order to get the prestige his family lacks, Gregor agrees to pay Samara's father's debt and takes Samara as payment. When Samara learns this, she and her best friend go on the run for three years, escaping Gregor.

Gregor wants Samara because she's the only innocent thing in his life. She has spirit and sees the world in a different light than him because of her love for art and he wants her. He would search to the ends of the
Zubee
Mar 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: angst, erotica, mafia
Well-written although a bit similar to Sweet Cruelty
Sexy times, to me, were a bit too much for me but the overall story was likeable
Looking forward to reading the other's in this series

• Echo (Fated #2.5)
  • I Have Lived and I Have Loved
  • Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • A Ruthless Christmas (Ruthless Kings MC, #8.5)
  • Maliciously Obedient (Obedient, #1)
  • Taking Her Punishment
  • Vlad & Veronica: Children of the Dark Mage (Creatures of Myth Book 10)
  • Her Alien Beast (Voxeran Fated Mates, #3)
  • The Savage One (The Hale Mafia, #3)
  • The Vengeful Queen (The Hale Mafia, #2)
  • I Promise You (Waylon University, #4)
  • From Evil: Books 4-6
  • The Dragon's Fate (Bluewater Dragons #2)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • The Devious King (The Hale Mafia, #1)
  • Christmas Chemistry
See top shelves…
USAT Bestselling author, Zoe Blake, delights in writing Dark Romance books filled with overly-possessive Billionaires, Taboo scenes and Unexpected twists.

She usually spends her ill-gotten gains on martinis, travel and red lipstick. Since she can barely boil water, she’s lucky enough to be married to a sexy Chef.

To keep in touch and score a few free books, check out her website at www.zblakebooks.

Ivanov Crime Family (3 books)
  • Vicious Oath (Ivanov Crime Family #2)
  • Betrayed Honor (Ivanov Crime Family #3)

News & Interviews

The winter holiday season tends to be a busy one in the romance aisle. To assist you in finding your next hot read to warm up a cold night,...