Start by marking “Wounded Kiss” as Want to Read:
Wounded Kiss

Wounded Kiss

From USA Today best-selling author, Willow Winters, comes a tempting tale of fated love, lust-filled secrets and the beginnings of an epic war.

His chiseled jaw and silver gaze, I’ve only ever gotten a glimpse of, haunts both my nightmares and my dreams.

There’s a treaty between us and them; mere mortals and the ones who terrify but keep us safe. The contract demands that
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2020

Start your review of Wounded Kiss
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Just a normal girl in a paranormal world!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: ❤️💙💜💛🖤
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📔📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: The small town of Shadow Falls

The Hero: Devin – Alpha of the wolf pack that protects Shadow Falls from other supernatural creatures like vampires and witches. His Betas are Dom and Caleb.

The heroine: Gracie – is living with her best friend Lizzie. They have been best friends for years and since they both come
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
ITitle: ➳ Wounded Kiss
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: October 31st 2020

🔥🔥 🔥🔥
💘 💘 💘 💘

LIVE

This is a fun start to a new series from Willow Winters

Fair warning you might not be used to her writing paranormal Romance, if you love her writing Style it does not matter what category the read is in

This is technically a two-in-one book about two different females’ stories that are best friends. Who had not had the most perfect life’s per se, they both had harsh life growing up once they found each o
Willow Winters
Oct 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Who wants werewolf P to the O, R, N for Halloween? I'm mostly kidding, but also I wrote this sexy shifter story just for us readers to escape... trick or treat romance lovers it's live!!

Get your copy here: https://geni.us/HEqJrCz
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
Got the ARC.
Diving in soon ♥️
nikita
Nov 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, paranormal
werewolf romances are my guilty pleasures, I always enjoy them and this one was no expectation. this is willow's first paranormal book and wow did I like.. can't wait for the second book <33 ...more
The Magical World of Reading
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After my obsession with the ‘Twilight’ series over a decade ago, I believed I was done with this genre for good. And coming from Willow Winters, this type of book, was a real surprise to me. But since she has a permanent place on my ‘WHATEVER THIS AUTHOR WRITES, I’LL READ’ list, I had to give it a chance. And believe me, that NEVER…ever would I have believed that I’d be hooked the minute I picked this book up…Hypnotic…Spellbinding…Literally, I couldn’t quit until I finished it!
It all starts with
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Thanks For Popping My Shifter Cherry!!Grace and her friend Lizzie are living in Shadow Falls. Usually the peace treaty there keeps the shifters in check except for one night...The night of the offering. When the shifter Alpha wants Grace, both her life and her friends’ will change forever. Will she find her way to freedom or will Devin make her see a different way of life? What of Lizzie and those who want her? Well wow, this is a the first PNR shifter romance I’ve read and I think I need more! ...more
Sara - Curvy Constellation
I really forgot how much I loved paranormal romance. I just love the different feel that you get from paranormal romance, it's not the same song and dance since I read a lot of the same things. I loved the back and forth between all of the characters (Grace/Devin and Lizzie/Dom/Calleb). It was a quick and easy read, steamy, easy to understand, and pulled me in quickly. If you are looking for something to cleanse your pallet, this is a great read to pick up on a rainy day! I’m excited to read mor ...more
Effie
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh how I have missed my favourite genre that started my love for reading . This book captivated me from the very start. You know when you start that itch you keep on scratching, well that’s how I felt reading this.

Devin and Grace are fire... they are a force of lust and need. And when you mix in my favourite shifters and Alphas you know your in for a hot ride.

Need more in this series. Well done Willow!!!
TheBookPlatypus
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay. Honestly.. Is there any trope or genre that Willow Winters can’t write?! Because this was literally everything I LOVE seeing in a shifter romance novel.
Holy fire.

“You’re like a drug.” The words slip past my lips effortlessly. “It’s not right and I don’t like it.” He leans down and runs his teeth along the shell of my ear, causing a chill to run through me while his hot breath tickles my skin. He whispers, “I love that I’m your drug.”

If you like your paranormal romance novels to have fated
Rochelle
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am typically not a big fan of paranormal romance but when my favorite author writes it, I am all in. Loved Wounded Kiss. You will get two stories wrapped into one book. Devin and Grace and then Lizzie, Dom and Caleb. Both relationships are not going the way the men wanted them to go. Grace fights Devin every step of the way but the chemistry between them was too much for her to fight. Lizzie, Dom and Caleb have a tougher road to travel. Lizzie is not having a good time with being with them. No ...more
Andrea
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A completely new genre for her, and Ms. Winters dealt with it like the champ and genius author she is.

I loved this story so, so much. The protagonists are multi-layered personalities, described profoundly in every respect, and so detailed and tangible that I could see them in front of me and relate to them at any time.
I loved the emotional ups and downs, the back and forth of the plot, even if it felt torturous at times, as the emotions seemed to emanate from the pages of this book ...
Gaaah ...
Snow
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Although the writing was pretty good, the realization of the plot was not as dilligently done as I kind of expected it.

The storyline(s) was intriguing but the fact that there were two of them intertwined into one following two female characters and their unexpected destiny fulfillment, as they are being "offered" to the wolf-shifters who, in return, protect their community and the realization that they are also mates wasn't quite delivered as profoundly as it should have been.

It was all too fast
it.sgottabethebooks
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read a paranormal romance in quite some time but this one by Willow Winters has me asking myself why I haven’t been reading them. The chemistry is always so out of this world explosive. Devin and Grace can light a fire with the intensity and heat burning between them. Dom and Caleb have so much love for Lizzie. Their patience knows no bounds. I cannot wait for the next instalment in the series. So much intrigue and mystery. This story is exhilarating, captivating and sexy af. A must re ...more
Carole Rockey-Noy
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When you think of Willow Winters, you think either contemporary or dark romance. What you don’t think is paranormal...at least you didn’t before. Her leap into the world of PNR couldn’t have been any greater. I absolutely could not put it down and now I’m begging, literally BEGGING for the next in this series. Wounded Kiss has everything I love in a paranormal romance. Alphas, shifters, fated mates, and then you throw in a triad? Sold!!! The writing is fantastic (as usual), and the sex is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Shannon Ricci-mayronne
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, is there any subject Willow Winters cannot write the absolute heck out of??? The answer is a resounding NO!!

Was excited to hear about her “surprise” PNR. I don’t normally read them, now I cannot understand why not!!

Best friends, Grace and Lizzie live in a small town. Both come from troubled homes and have only each other to rely on.

Every year, Shadow Falls, their home town, prepares an offering. All women between 19-21 have to participate. It is all part of the town’s treaty with the s
A Book Obsessed Brit
I have not read Paranormal Romance in many years, so I was unsure if I would like this when I heard Willow was publishing a PNR story. However I was pleasantly surprised!. Wounded Kiss is a novella centred around a pack of werewolves as they find their mates and bring them into the pack. Grace and Lizzie are the two girls 'fated' as mates for Devin, Caleb and Dom respectively.

What I loved about this novel was Willow crammed so much chemistry into a smaller book. Sexual chemistry was ever present
Ann Mihailovic
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow, Willow Winters. Is there any trope that this woman can't write? She continues to amaze me with how she continues to steps outside the box and deliver us amazing books of different content, yet all surrounded by romance. Paranormal books are not generally my go to but because it was written by Ms Winters, I thought I'd give it a try. And let me tell you, this story did not disappoint. Read in one sitting, Wounded Kiss is a paranormal story involving werewolves finding their mate. Told in the ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We romance fans know the name Willow Winters as contemporary or even dark romance writer but get ready for her to take on shifter and do it very very well.

I'm not the biggest fan of paranormal but I love Willow and she dominated it.

From the get go we are thrown into the mystery of the sacrifice. You know who is going to be taken but it's the story of these two women and the "trouble" they get into with these out of this world guys.

I'm convinced that Willow could write no wrong and after you read
Poppy1102
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a PNR book before and I'll be completely honest - it's not something that appealled to me either 🤷🏻‍♀️ but each to their own and all that.
However, Im a big of Willows and when this appeared I thought sure why not!
Well colour me spotted because this just stunned me - it was brilliant, it was fascinating, it had me enthralled and it is freakishly hot! Seriously...do not read in this public!!

If your a sceptic or a full on no-interest-in-this-genre person like I was - still give
Jessica
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking hotness!! Willow dipped her toes into the paranormal romance world and boy oh boy did she hit a home run!! I loved every second of this book. This kept me up way past my bedtime and I read the entire thing in one sitting. The main thing you need to know is this story is steam on top of steam. The only thing I didn’t like about this book is that it ended! I can’t wait for book two to see what happens next!! I want more!!!
Karen
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are a fan of this author work then this
one won’t let you down even though it’s a completely
different genre.
Right from the start this book had me absolutely hooked
and found it was impossible to put down.
The relationship between Devin who is a werewolf and Grace
who is human but is his mate will have you rooting for them.
Plenty of steam and drama.
This book finishes up on a cliffhanger.
Gem
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Is there anything this woman cannot write?!

Willow is a wizard of words and this book had me spellbound from the very start.

I'm not a big reader of paranormal romance, but wow! I've been converted.

I loved everything about this book. The drama, the tension, the sizzling chemistry that had me ready to combust.

This is a must read. No question about it.
Amanda M.  Olenick
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was PHENOMENAL! Willow’s first PNR (paranormal romance) book was amazing!!! I got sucked in so fast. I read this in an hour. I couldn’t stop. I cannot wait until book 2 comes out. I need more of Grace and Devin and of Lizzie, Dom, and Caleb soooo badly. I cannot wait to dive deeper into their world!!!
Sue
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice little PNR from Willow Winters.
I love the premise for Wounded Kiss. I read this book in one sitting. It kept me engaged and interested to find out what was going to happen next. I can’t wait for the next book!
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not the biggest fan of paranormal romance. It just isn’t my cup of tea but I do generally like Willow’s books. Wounded Kiss was no exception when it comes to her books.

I was drawn in from the beginning and enjoyed the world building happening even if I tried to fight how much I liked it. It’s almost like it’s two books in one because it follows Grace and Lizzie and the way they both end up with their mates. But they also intertwine so it makes sense that they are all in the one book. It was
Robin
Shelves: kindle-book
I am not necessarily big paranormal romance reader but after reading this, I think I will seek more out. There is something freeing about reading something without bounds of the human world. One the reasons to read is to release some reality and allow the unimaginable to come alive in your mind. This new book by Willow Winters will bring you into the world on unimaginable in the best of ways.
I felt a bit unsure as I started to read Wounded Kiss as it seemed oddly fluffy with unnecessary minute
Queen B
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

This was Willow Winter’s foray into paranormal/shifter romance, but in reality it reads more like a typical dark romance. Grace and Lizzie come from abused and damaged homes and they finally feel like they are on the track to surviving and thriving, when it comes time for The Offering.

Their town has a treaty with the werewolves to help defend them from the vampires. Once a year all women aged 19-21 have to attend The Offering, but no one has been chosen in over 100 years. Until this y
Coral
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very interesting book. Even though it’s a PNR it’s reads like a typical dark romance with some added not normal activities. They don’t actually shift into wolves but there is repeated mention of their wolves. I hope the wolves get to come out and play in the next book. It does end in quite a cliffhanger with nothing being wrapped up. This novella focuses on two couples that come out of the offering. I think I would of liked it more if it just focused on one and saved the other for the ...more
Rondalyn
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHAATTT! I love Willow’s books and guys I am SO BEYOND HAPPY that she dipped into PNR (paranormal romance). I LIVE for shifter books and other paranormal reads. This is the first she’s written and she knocked it out of the park. I am obssed with Grace, Lizzie, Devin, Dom & Caleb. I think I covered all names? Well, point is if you’re on the fence about this book or you’ve never been to into the paranormal books you should DEFINITELY read this, it will pull you in and drag you down. I cannot wait ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Not My Heart to Break
  • Keep My Heart: Top Shelf Romance #7
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Man in Charge (Man in Charge Duet, #1)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Darker Than Night
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Take The Chance: Top Shelf Romance #9
  • Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her