Start by marking “Snowed Inn: A Holiday Anthology” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Snowed Inn: A Holiday ...

Mignon Mykel

Snowed Inn: A Holiday Anthology

The holiday season is here, and sometimes you just have to get away...

Come join the holiday festivities with 21 new holiday shorts and novellas.

Authors being announced soon!
ebook
Published (first published December 3rd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Snowed Inn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowed Inn

Start your review of Snowed Inn: A Holiday Anthology
DJ Sakata
Holiday on Hemlock Mountain by Josie Kerr

Favorite Quotes:

He called it a silly crush; his granddaddy would have said it was “futile pining,” which was probably more accurate.

Honey, close your mouth. Gaping like a largemouth bass makes you look kind of simple.

“Sometimes I feel like I’ve perpetually sixteen and feeling guilty about letting Jameson Sprocket kiss me after the football game,” she said with a sigh. “You let someone whose last name is Sprocket kiss you?”

Billie had never really gotten th
Lynn Stifle
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really loved this wonderful collection of holiday stories. Mel Walker’s, I Think He Knows, was one of my absolute favorites. I was drawn into the story from page one and fell in love with the characters. It’s an amazing story filled with a little romance and made my heart smile. A wonderful and well written collection and one everyone should have on their holiday to read list.
Lauren Hutchinson
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for I think he knows by Mel Walker.

A very short, quick read. Very good story that warmed my heart. The storyline was enjoyable and the characters easy and read about. A very good story.
Kaye
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
☄️☄️ONE TUMULTUOUS DELIGHT☄️☄️
Busting bubbles blitzen! This extremely impressive, immensely talented and uniquely insightful group of authors delivers one delicious anthology, bringing all the frills, spills and fiascos, serving up the seasonal joy, holiday cheer and festive frolicking, hooking you from the start and holding steady until the end, taking you to new heights with every tale. Each individual story exudes such riveting suspense, captivating intrigue and intense situations, each diffe
Donna Smith
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great way to revisit and find new authors. I loved Mel Walker’s story of a college girl with a secret(not really) crush on the boy down the hall. I enjoyed Mignon Mykel’s tempting short of a girl who is losing hope but finds a memory of a boy that will see her into the future. Tina Gallagher’s second chance was so good, I wanted to seal out more from her. All of these stories were between heartwarming and hot as blazes which you kind of needed since every couple was snowed in together.
Meshia
A Moonlit Christmas.. Nicki Rae

Ok, let me start by saying… Trevor and Keda are two of my favorite couples… I read their previous story “Broken Minds” by Nicki Rae. When I saw that she wrote a quick story that brought them back to life, I was so excited to read what they have been up to and go along their romantic getaway.. I felt like I was on the trip with them!!
To have a couple that has been through soo much together come out stronger than ever and have a strong flirty love with one another ma
Brandi Odom
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I still have quite a few more stories to read, but I'm loving what I've read so far. My favorite so far is Georgia Coffman's contribution "Don't Hate Me This Christmas." We all have that one classmate or coworker that just pushes your buttons. Meredith and DJ's rivalry and overall relationship (you know the kind where you can tell they just want to wring each other's neck) has you anticipating their turning point. You want to experience them moving past their differences and see how fine that li ...more
Cali Gals
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mignon Mykel writes a short for this Holiday Anthology. Sigh. I loved EVERY MINUTE of this read. Plan for an amazing tease to her full length novel Worth the Broken Heart coming in 2021.

This story gives the perfect amount of information on our couple Colbie and Decker to keep the intrigue high. Colbie is a sweet girl that is continually dealing with loss. You find out she was adopted at 12 due to biological family abandoning her because she is loosing her vision. Decker has an interesting backs
Karen Roma
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Snowed Inn is a fabulous Holiday Anthology packed with 17 winter warmers to make even the coldest heart melt and fill you full of hope and wonder. Every story offers something a little different, but all are short, festive and romantic reads that are just what we need to wrap up 2020. So many talented authors have contributed to this anthology that is is impossible not to find something to love. I’m sure every reader will find more than one story that inspires their Christmas cheer.

I received a
Georgia Coffman
Dec 01, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The holiday season is here, and sometimes you just have to get away...
Come join the holiday festivities with 17 new holiday shorts and novellas.

My story, "Don't Hate Me This Christmas," is a fun enemies to lovers romcom with all the holiday feels. Pre-order your copy of this anthology today - https://georgiacoffman.com/snowed-inn/

Participating Authors -
• Crazy Love by Tina Gallagher
• Love Me As I Am by Rhian Cahill
• Bet You Still Think of Me by Zoe Forward
• Holdin’ On by Tracy Broemmer
• Melted
Heather W
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful holiday binge-read to enjoy at this or any time of year. Some stories are sweet, others are steamy so there's something for everyone.

While I enjoyed each short story, my particular favourites were Holiday On Hemlock Mountain by Josie Kerr, Under the Mistletoe by Mignon Mykel, and Holdin’ On by Tracy Broemmer.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Julie
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The Holiday Anthology has 17 stories, this review is for Under the Mistletoe by Mignon Mykel.

Introduction preview to Worth the Broken Heart to be published in 2021. Left me wanting to know more !
A perfect holiday short story. What we know so far Colbie and Decker, meet at an event in TN. Great conversation with hot chocolate, dinner and a little known myth about Mistletoe.

There is a lot more going on in the short 4 chapters we get, but no spoilers here. Enjoy the stories with a fire and your fa
Isabel Debono
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a 4.5⭐️ read
This was a great group of quick holiday reads.

Reviewing: I think he knows by Mel Walker
What a wonderful read.
This story was sweet and the characters were relatable.
Love Mel Walkers books... they always leave me with a smile and a warm feeling.
Great Christmas read.
I was given an ARC but voluntarily chose to review
Vicki Stephens
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Snowed Inn is a great anthology of seventeen novellas. All the stories have been written by well known and excellent authors. This collection has a story for everyone. It’s perfect for getting into the holiday spirit.

Tara
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for “I Think He Knows” by Mel Walker

College break, a snow storm, traveling, stepping out of your comfort zone, friendship, this book has it all. I always love the way Mel Walker weaves a good story with a little romance. He has a talent to draw you into the stories so that you fall in love with the characters and you don't want the book to end. You’ll want to read this for sure. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Jas Faulkner
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to try to keep this spoiler-free for fans of the Hemlock Creek series, so read on with confidence.

Billie and Barrett and Daddy and Kat and Effin' Doug and even Tom Petty the evil turkey (sort of) make an appearance in this shortie created especially for the Snowed In anthology. If you're not familiar with Josie Kerr's Hemlock Creek Series, this is a good way to dip in and see the lay of the land.

So, this is a romance, right?

(Long pause.)

It's also well written and just plain fun
Stacie Christensen
The holiday season is here, and sometimes you just have to get away...
Come join the holiday festivities with 17 new holiday shorts and novellas.

• Crazy Love by Tina Gallagher
• Stitch in Gold by Tasha Lewis
• G
Lourdes
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Due to time constraints, I’m only reviewing Under the Mistletoe by Mignon Mykel at this time.

During a visit to a mountain lodge right before Christmas, Colbie Walker meets a doctor named Decker and they hit it off. A quiet evening by the fire followed by dinner will make them both think about possibilities.
In this short story the reader will learn a little about both characters back stories and hang ups and it is the perfect introduction to an upcoming full length story that I’m sure won’t disap
Kierra
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review

Under the mistletoe is a cute holiday short prequel story in a collections of stories.

Colbie when she was a younger she was dealt with some difficult struggles.

Decker is a vlogger who is in town for a vlogging convention and also happens to be in the medical field.

When Decker bumps into Colbie they instantly hit it off... to read more about their story you will have to grab Worth the Broken Heart that releases some time in the new
Jackie Ziegler
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
So far I have only read two stories

Mignon's story - I can't wait for more of Colbie and Decker. A chance meeting at an event brings these two together. With only having one night they spend it having dinner and talking. They both want to keep in touch once they leave but will they?

Aubree's story - Smitty, the best cop out there!! I have loved Smitty since he was introduced in Hot Cop. Smitty and Zoey are now married with kids and take a anniversary weekend getaway. This is just what they need to
Bookish
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh my, this collection was the perfect read to get into the holiday mood. Each book was short and sweet and just Christmasy (yes I'm making that a word) enough to give you all the feels. I love Mignon Mykel so I jumped to her short first " Under the Mistletoe". Decker and Colbie story was super sweet and with a unique meet-cute. Then jumped to I Think He Knows by Mel Walker, I always get a great read and I was not disappointed. The rest of these novellas were just icing on the cake after that. I ...more
Lady M.
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I haven't read all of the stories yet. I'll be honest, I was only interested for Mignon Mykel's contribution. I loved her little taste, it's a meet cute for characters that will get a full story later. I read another story that was also a snippet of a forthcoming story. Another was a second chance story. The bad part for me was I had never read any of these others besides Ms. Mykel, so I was unfamiliar with any series these other books were a part of. I do however enjoy these anthologies because ...more
Charlene
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Under the Mistletoe by Mignon Mykel

Colbie and Decker meet by chance in a hotel in the mountains and the more they talk, the more they can’t bare the thought of ending the evening. Their connection is effortless, their conversation is easy, and their kiss under the mistletoe is sweet.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story in Worth the Broken Heart coming next year. I know I added it to my TBR and will be waiting...
FunUndertheCovers
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many authors and so many quick holiday romance stories...win win!

Under the Mistletoe by Mignon Mykel

Tessa
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for I Think He Knows by Mel Walker

Easy and fun. Mel Walker reminds us what it is like to have a crush on your best friend and you are not sure how to approach the subject to see if the feelings are mutual. I Think He Knows takes us on a trip home (or on the way home) and getting snowed in with your crush. I loved these characters and their compassion for others and for each other. Beautiful escape for the holidays.
Colleen Young
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read "Don't Hate Me This Christmas," by Georgia Coffman.

I cannot compliment Georgia's writing enough. Her storytelling is so inviting and effortless.

This short story was so much fun to read. Our main leads can't stand each other but throughout one day (jumping from him/her perspective) we find out that these two are beyond attracted to each other & what was hate is actually steamy passion!

Check out this read for romantic cozy holiday fun!
Melanie Helms
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eeeekkk this was so good! And i love Stitched in Gold prequel! Im excited to read it later next year! And i loved Gone Inn. It was great seeing Stella and Johnny. And the others from the series ❤❤ im excited to see the futhure for these guys and along with Tiffany and Spencer and Audrey! I can't wait to read more of this anthology! ...more
Loralie
Stitched in Gold - Tasha Lewis

I loved this little prequel to an upcoming Tasha Lewis story. Blake and Tessa are nothing but opposites. I like that opposites attract and this story has them sharing a little bit of each other's lives. It was very sweet and I can't wait to see what happens next with these two.
Vic
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has a bunch of hot, short snowed in stories. I found a lot of new writers and series I want to check out. I don't have a favorite all of them were good. Great if you want a short steamy winter read.

Marichus Real
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is for Holiday on Helmrock Mountain by Josie Kerr 4 stars
Billie is a great lawyer but her luck with men is not so good.
Barrett can’t stop thinking about Billie. He doesn’t mind about the huge gap in their ages.
When we talk about love, age doesn’t matter. A hot snowed-in story.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I am voluntarily leaving a review.

• Pretty Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #8)
  • Surprising the Billionaire with a Baby (Blue Ridge Mountain Billionaires #2)
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • Ride Rough (Roughstock Riders, #2)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Second Chances (Love on Set #1)
  • Lost Without You (Annapolis Harbor #2)
  • Spark
  • The Knight Before Christmas
  • Sleigh Bride (Mistletoe, Montana #12)
  • Happily Ever After
  • Holiday with You
  • Defenseman No. 9
  • Marrying Mr. Darcy (Love Manor, #2)
  • Stupid Love (The Prescotts, #1)
  • No Commitment (Capital Kingsmen #1)
  • Nanny I Want to Mate
  • Midnight Dance
Mignon Mykel is the author of the Prescott Family series, as well as the short-novella erotic romance series, O'Gallagher Nights. When not sitting at Starbucks writing whatever her characters tell her to, you can find her hiking in the mountains of her new home in Arizona.

Mignon's latest release, Winski and Leeds, is available now!

News & Interviews