Start by marking “The Christmas Con: A Novella” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Con: A Novella

The Christmas Con: A Novella

All I wanted for Christmas was a date…

I posted one personal ad on a free, dark web dating site. I expected a Nigerian Prince who wanted my bank account number or a phishing scam. I didn’t expect to receive lavish gifts from a beautiful stranger.

A plane ticket.

A weeklong vacation in Bora Bora.

Saying yes to everything was easy because in exchange for my insane compliance,
Expected publication: November 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Con, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Con

Start your review of The Christmas Con: A Novella
Sophie Blue
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down!
A fabulous, festive read! Funny, full of drama and steam, this is a great Christmas read.
Now I really want Gabby to get her own book!
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
“The Christmas Con. It’s only the single most epic thing that’s ever happened to me.”
A Fun Delightful Steamy Christmas-Themed Novella!
..Where her ridiculous+Stupidest Decision (& Leap of faith!) reaps The Awesomest Results❤.

This is a short story so has insta lust/love, the laughs were Hilarious & I got a little Teary at the feels in the ending💙.

Elizabeth 'Lizzy' (Sassy, sweet with some Insecurities) needs a date for her Family's Christmas Day. So for Shits & giggles (+Seriousness, tbh) She posts
Shelby
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“He makes my name sound like a nasty sex position instead of my great grandma’s legacy.”

This is the perfect Christmas Novella to get you in the spirit...or the mood! 😏 It comes with romance, steam, crazy families and a HEA - what more do you need!?
There are definitely some ho ho ho’s in this house. Do yourself a favor and bump this up to the top of your must read list, you won’t regret it!
Lissanne Jones
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you want some heat to warm up your Christmas this season, look no further than this book! I found the premise intriguing and the physical relationship between Luca and Elizabeth was so hot I had to check a few times to make sure my phone literally wasn't melting in my hands. Wow! I really enjoyed this novella and it was perfect if you've only got time to read for a few hours - you'll devour this story.
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
The Christmas Con was the perfect read to get you ready for the holiday season! It was a quick read filled with bad decisions (so worth it though), steamy scenes (prepare too fan yourself) and witty inter thoughts (had me laughing). This was my first book from this author and I'll definitely be checking out more because I loved this read so much!
Ana Elena
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is going to be spicing up the atmosphere just in time for the holidays!
Enveloping the readers in the Christmas magic right from the beginning, this story is going to grant them precious gifts such as immense pleasure and infinite joy. Also, they will be, immediately and irreversibly, spellbound by this glamours and spectacular world which the author so meticulously crafted.
HANNAH (Books, Films, and Tea)
The Christmas Con by Rachel Robinson was a mess of a novella that had so many moving parts it felt like nothing was fully developed. Elizabeth, aka Lizzy, decides to post an add to a sketchy website on the dark web in the hopes that she'll find someone who will play the part of her boyfriend during Christmas at her family's house. She ends up meeting Luca, who in turn wants to spend a week with her in a no-strings-attached relationship. Elizabeth has no clue who Luca is, just that he's paying fo ...more
Cheryl Sloan
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a book with an insane level of hotness, then The Christmas Con by Rachel Robinson is just the spicy holiday novella that you need in your life!

Lizzy and Luca's story is what makes reading so epic and captivating—it's a journey, an opportunity to walk on the wild side, a chance to escape reality and live inside someone else's world through the magnetic art of storytelling.

The Christmas Con is a fast-paced, sexy read with a cute ending that nicely wraps up the insta-love st
Jessica
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not at all what I expected. These two meet via the dark web and she accepts a plane ticket to Bora Bora. Ya, that sounds like she will be getting murdered, right? And then add in the fact that when she arrives a doctor wants to draw her blood and give her an exam. I would have walked away. Lizzy is CRAZY!
Anyways, these two meet, have a wonderful week vacation and then she goes home. Can they make there relationship last???
This is novella length and only have Christmas as a backdrop.
Basic
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ready for a sizzling hot Italian, a desperate sweetheart and a little white Christmas Con??

Christmas Con is a steamy little novella!

Lizzy is swept up in a dark web hook up, to make her pathetic love life look a little more satisfactory.
When arriving in Bora Bora and meeting the mysterious Luca, Lizzy and Luca have an intense week of vacation fun, which ends in an insta-love situation which I’m totally not even mad about.
Becky Burrier
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Perfect quick and steam romance to get you in the mood for the holidays. Festive instant connection with some amazing romance. It was just the perfect gift read to myself.
Abby
Nov 27, 2020
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Ashley
Rachel Robinson
Oct 23, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
E. L

• Reclaim
  • See Me After Class
  • This Boy (This Boy #1)
  • Daddy's Angel
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Big Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Richer Than God
  • Beautiful Sinner
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Tarnished Empire
  • My Brother's Roommate (Frisky Business, #2)
  • Bayou Dreaming (Butterfly Bayou, #3)
  • Tell Me You're Mine
  • I Promise You
  • Hard to Hold
  • Protective Instinct
  • Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she now resides in Colorado with her husband, two children, her hairless cat, and her dog, Polly.

News & Interviews