Start by marking “Then Again, Maybe (Along Came Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Then Again, Maybe (Along Came Love, #2)

Then Again, Maybe

(Along Came Love #2)

Former beauty queen Belle Thornton knows what it is to think she has it all, only to discover she never valued what was truly important. Raising her daughter and building a thriving thrift shop that helps single mothers like herself has taught Belle what the word beautiful really means. Unfortunately, thanks to her shady landlord, Belle must toss those hard-earned dollars ...more
Paperback
Published November 17th 2020 by BLING! Romance (first published November 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Then Again, Maybe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then Again, Maybe

Start your review of Then Again, Maybe (Along Came Love, #2)
Faye
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Belle Thornton is in a bind, an ex-beauty queen, single mother with passion for her community and the women in it, she is struggling to keep the doors of her small business open and up to code. She is independent and outgoing, a fantastic mother to her three year old daughter. I admired how much she cares about the women in her community, and how she finds a way to integrate the older and younger generations in a positive way.

Micah Shaw has a lot on his plate between juggling his last year of r
Rachel Scott
LOVED this story!!

Second chance romance is one of my favorite tropes and this author wrote it beautifully! Belle and Micah share a history - one that ended not-so-good - and so when he returns to the scene, ALL the sparks fly.

Belle is guarded and rightly so. Micah wants to prove he's changed. Both have emotional wounds in different areas. Toss in fabulous secondary characters and you have yourself a five-star story.

I'm a big fan of this author's writing. And can't wait to see what's next!
MJSH
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Now she understood how razor-sharp her words could be, wounding without even a direct hit. But she also knew how one well-placed word of kindness could burrow into a person and unfurl courage, confidence, and beauty they didn't even realize existed inside of them. She could destroy or build others up."

This is my first book by Susan Tuttle and I can't believe I haven't read her books until now. Filled with lovably real and broken characters, witty and clever dialogue, raw and palpable emotions,
Abigail
Susan L. Tuttle continues to solidify herself as my favorite Christian romance author. That was beautiful. Full review to come.
Jessica Patch
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tuttle brings it with this second installment in the Along Came Love series. A story of forgiveness and second chances will bring tears to your eyes and make you laugh along the way. Beautiful read!
Becky
Jan 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2021
Even though I wanted to read Then Again, Maybe, I started the book with a little skepticism, simply because I highly disliked Belle and completely loathed Micah in the first book in the series. Author Susan L. Tuttle had some major redemptive work to do in the two of them ... and she did!

Three years after Micah left her pregnant at the altar, Belle has a beautiful daughter and a struggling business that brings purpose to her life. Then Micah shows up, repentant and sober, and her world is turned
Ashley Johnson
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was flawless. Susan Tuttle knows how to craft a love story with heart and depth that will capture readers from the first page. Her characters are genuine and relatable which is why as a reader I find myself so engrossed in their story! Bell and Micah were characters that due to their history I expected to struggle to like. However, from the very first moments that these characters appeared on the pages of this story, I was on their team. The growth that had taken place in each of thei ...more
Ochegba
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Second Chances, Forgiveness, Redemption.
I loved every minute of this story and let me tell you why.
Micah and Belle had a past with mistakes and pain in there too. They were both broken and after he reappears trying to mend the damage he's caused and rebuild the relationship with her and gotten to know their daughter, she's wary because she doesn't want to get hurt again. I love how Micah patiently works at proving himself to her despite his doubts and fears that he's not good enough, h
Brittany
Wow! What an amazing story! This book continually ripped my emotions apart and rebuilt them…over and over again. It is the second book in a series, however, I had not read book one and had no trouble following and loving the storyline.

The emotions that Belle and Micah experienced felt so real. Belle was so overwhelmed with the current financial situation she found herself in. She was also terrified of allowing Micah in and having her heart broken again if he didn’t stick around.

I loved the way t
Christi
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When the first book in the Along Came Love series was on my top ten favorite reads for 2018 I had incredibly high hopes for the second book in the series. When I finally got my hands on Then Again, Maybe I devoured it, and thought it was a great read, but I will say it didn't capture my heart as much as Penny's story in the first book did.

In the first book, we meet Belle and Micah, the hero/heroine of this book, but the story focuses on Penny (Belle's sister) and Jonah (Micah's cousin), two char
Abbi
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think an author can’t outdo herself she goes and gives you this masterpiece! I am honestly a bit speechless trying to come up with the words to describe just how much I adored every single second of this book! I literally lost track of time lost in its pages and as I reached the end I was floating on a cloud of giddy joy! I don’t say this lightly but I’m pretty sure this book was perfection.
If you read book one of this series you know that Micah and Belle were not the most lovable
Jeanne Alfveby Crea
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful and real story of second chances! Three years ago Micah left a pregnant Belle at the altar, he's a changed man and he's back to win back Belle and their daughter Anna. Belle is a changed woman too, no longer is she the perfectionist beauty queen. She is a good Mom and motherhood has taught her to many things. She is renting a building where she runs a thrift shop, a daycare, and teaches classes to young pregnant women, while also living on the top floor with her daughter. It is ...more
Ibjoy1953
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK
Belle Thornton has thrived at her thrift shop while raising her daughter, but that may just come to an end if she is not careful. So she gets help from the one person she for sure does not want to see. The man who left her at the alter, pregnant, to take the embarrassment plus having to be a single parent. Micah is hoping to break through to Belle's heart, but it's gonna take some time. In the meantime, he will make sure her business stays afloat.

This is my first book b
Kendra Neal
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just WOW! Susan L. Tuttle is a new to me author, but after reading
Then Again, Maybe, I want to read more of her books immediately.

Then Again, Maybe is the story of Belle Thornton and her struggles of
being a single mom. She was pregnant and planning on marrying, but
she was left at the altar. 3yrs later she is raising her daughter and
trying to run a Thrift Shop. The money that she does earn, seems to be
going into the lackluster apartment and store front that she rents. She
is trying hard t
Helen
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Then Again, Maybe, by Susan L. Tuttle, is book two in the Along Came Love series. Even though this is part of a series and the main characters are from the first story, it is a great stand alone story. This is a good clean contemporary romance story that focuses on redemption and second chances.

Belle and Micah were getting married, but he did not show up at for the wedding. She was left alone to raise their little girl while he went away to college. She has started a business that helps those in
Jennifer K
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This contemporary fiction was definitely thought provoking for me. Although this book can easily be read and enjoyed by itself, I knew these characters from Tuttle’s previous book. Seeing them again, three years later certainly was surprising as both characters had made major changes in their lives. Interestingly enough, these characters also haven’t seen each other for three years. The characters had to decide whether to trust one another again and believe that the changes each had made will st ...more
Suzie Waltner
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying how pleased I was to see Susan L. Tuttle wrote this book. When I first met Belle in At First Glance, she wasn’t too likable. She started to change towards the end of that book and now with her own story playing out, readers get to see how much growth she has made since that first book.

Yet, Belle still has some issues and hurts to work through. Especially where it concerns one Micah Shaw who has made a reappearance.

I loved that Micah and Belle have history, that they know
Toni Shiloh
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of Susan L. Tuttle's and couldn't wait to get my hands on Then Again, Maybe. Especially when I found out that this was a redemption book (I didn't read the blurb, just wanted to read another Tuttle book).

Redemption books are my favorite because I love to see a character have a heart change and Micah Shaw had so many lies he'd believed in. I liked how they came out, how we saw how we dealt with them.

And Belle, well she had to work through the hurt Micah's betrayal caused. It was a
Shonda
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic characters! This was such a great read, I was pulled in from the first page. A story on forgiveness that leaves the reader rooting for a second chance for Micah. This story will grab the readers heart and hold it captive until the very end. The Grands were a wonderful addition to the story with love , care and support they offered Belle and Anna. A story that touches on many trials bring healing and redemption. The author throws a deep secret in that brings this story to complete head ...more
Deena
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Made the mistake of reading this at work. A customer asked if I was okay because I looked like I had been crying--because I had been throughout most of the book!

One of my struggles with bad boys is the redemption story that often follows. Some of my favorite authors write bad boys so well that I cannot stand them, making it very hard to believe they can ever be redeemed.

If you love writing about bad boys redeemed , you have to read Then Again, Maybe. Because this is how it's done. Hands down one
Mikal Dawn
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful love story--between the two main characters, yes, but even more, between the characters and themselves. I've been in that place where forgiveness is hard--the hardest thing I've done--but even harder is learning to forgive yourself and let go. Susan Tuttle has woven a beautifully tender story, full of smiles and yes, a few tears as I so closely related to Belle. Thank you for listening to God's call on your heart to write this story, Susan. It's made an impact. ❤️ ...more
Brenda
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I'm a big fan of Susan Tuttle's writing, she excels at clean romance/women's fiction & this book reminded me once again why I enjoy reading her books! Single mom Belle and Micah share a history but can they overcome their past in order to share a future? For both Micah & Belle, learning to forgive, each other & family members, & learning to trust again is at the front of the story but the underlying notes of mystery & subsequent discovery for Micah really rounded out the story nicely for me 😊 ...more
Anna
I loved this story of forgiveness and reconciliation. I enjoyed getting to know Belle and Micah, and their journey of healing. I love second-chance romances, and this one is definitely one of my top favorites!
Beth Pugh
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I simply adored this book! Micah and Belle are the berries. I love how real their problems are and how the whole story showcases not only forgiveness but the how hard it is to move on even after you’ve forgiven.
Jeanine
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t put I down

This book is full of all the right ups and downs! Amazing writing that flowed so easily! Completely engulfed me. It’s been a while since I’ve had a book hangover- but I think I officially have one!! Well done!
Christine
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been anticipating Belle and Micah’s story since reading At First Glance by this author. It was worth the wait! This book is wonderfully written with loads of great characters. It is a beautiful story about second chances, and I highly recommend it.
Inspirationalfictionreader
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Very rarely do I have no words, (just ask my husband lol) but that is how I felt when I finished Then Again, Maybe by Susan Tuttle. This story is pretty much perfection! Go. Buy. It. In fact, not only should you buy this book, but just buy everything Susan Tuttle has written. I feel like leaving my review there because I’m sure I won’t do this story justice with my review, but here it is...

I loved this story - literally everything about it. Seriously, my only complaint is that it ended. I h
Shona
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Forgiveness, can you imagine...” This line from Hamilton came back to me several times as I read this book. Neither Belle nor Micah didnt seem too loveable in At First Glance - They were engaged and Micah left Belle at the altar, knowing she was pregnant. (this story can be read as a stand-alone but reading the first will help you understand it better. Plus it’s a cracking story too!) I shouldn’t have been afraid. This author has the ability to take characters who have flaws - don’t we all?! - ...more
Melissa
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Susan L. Tuttle has written a great follow up to At First Glance with this second book in the Along Came Love Series. This is a great story of redemption, forgiveness, and a second chance at love.
I highly recommend this book.
Kelly
Nov 26, 2020

• A Match Made at Christmas
  • Like a Christmas Dream (Port Willis Romance)
  • All of You, Always (Walker Beach Romance #1)
  • To Steal a Heart (The Bleeker Street Inquiry Agency, #1)
  • Some Bright Someday (Maple Valley #2)
  • For the Love of Joy (Coastal Hearts #5)
  • Autumn Skies (Bluebell Inn Romance #3)
  • The Holiday Husband (Sugar Creek, #4)
  • The Red Ribbon (True Colors)
  • Gentleman Jim: A Tale of Romance and Revenge
  • Dreams of Savannah
  • A Promise in Provence (Provence #2)
  • Something Borrowed: Christmas Weddings Collection
  • While It Was Snowing (Restoring Heritage #2.5)
  • All At Once (Walker Beach Romance #0.5)
  • A Merry Little Christmas
  • Jocelyn  (Sewing in SoCal, #2)
  • Only You (Deep Haven Collection, #0.5)
Susan L. Tuttle was born and raised in the Mitten State where she met and married her best friend. A homeschooling mom of three, somewhere along the way she blinked and those three littles aren’t so little anymore. Now she balances their teenage years with directing the women’s ministry at her church and writing new stories. She fully believes that God is the biggest romancer in the world and that ...more

Along Came Love (2 books)
  • At First Glance (Along Came Love, #1)