Start by marking “Surviving Remote Work” as Want to Read:
Surviving Remote Work

Surviving Remote Work

Published November 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Remote Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving Remote Work

Start your review of Surviving Remote Work
Martin Baggs
Nov 26, 2020 rated it liked it
2020  has changed how we work. Many of us have had to work remotely in this pandemic year. My team and I have been working from home since March. So, when I was offered an advance copy of this book, I jumped at the chance, hoping it would improve my remote management skills. Sadly, most of this information is obvious, or we've worked it out by working remotely.

Koifman's breaks his book into a section for managers and a section for remote workers. His main points are clear: have good technology,
C. Gonzales
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Over the last 8+ months, we've all had to deal with more surprises than ever when it comes to work. By now, we all have our routines and have a semblance of normalcy with our new normal. I think this book really helps give new insight and tips on top of everything you think you've learned already. It's full of great ideas that you most likely haven't thought of and will help make your new normal easier. ...more
Kenneth Martz
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As many are pushed into remote work, this is a timely discussion. With thoughtful sections on how to communicate, and build connections. I was thrilled to find new ideas and some resources for ways to use technology better. I found myself marking a lot of things to remember later. Glad I found this one.
Annarella
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As I am working from remote I found this book extremely useful and full of interesting advice and hints.
It will surely help to improve my work life.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine
LoveBooksReadBooks
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A must read for those of us thrust into working from home. Very timely with tips for business owners and employees. Quick, easy and enjoyable read with funny quips and relatable tales.
Nicki Kendall
Tyler
added it
Jan 01, 2021

• Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
  • The Art of Living: Self-management — How to Survive and Thrive in the 21st Century
  • Interference
  • The Breakthrough in Two Acts: Breaking the Spells of Painful Emotions and Finding the Calm in the Present Moment
  • Mindwise: How We Understand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want
  • The Last Resort
  • Daylight (Atlee Pine, #3)
  • Rethinking Positive Thinking: Inside the New Science of Motivation
  • Closer Than You Know
  • Love Is Letting Go of Fear
  • Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
  • The Yamas  Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice
  • The Yoga Sutras
  • Deadly Cross (Alex Cross, #28)
  • A Matter of Life and Death (Robin Lockwood #4)
  • A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World
  • The Friend
  • The Law of Innocence (Mickey Haller, #7; Harry Bosch Universe #34)
Sharon Koifman is obsessed about remote management.

He was born in Israel and moved to Montreal - a city he describes as “the most beautiful hybrid between new and old, combining the modernity of a North American city with the old charm of Europe” - at age of 10, and he lives there now with his lovely wife and two daughters. From there, over the past twenty years, he’s built and run three fully-rem

News & Interviews