Start by marking “Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #2)

Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince

(Elemental Dragon Warriors #2)

Our colonization ship crashed, stranding us on a strange new world.
To make matters worse, my best friend disappeared while scouting the area near our crash site.

In my search to find her, I’m stolen by a dragon—a creature straight out of every fairy tale book I’d ever read as a child.

He takes me back to his kingdom and I’m shocked when he shifts into a man—a fierce Drakaria
Kindle Edition
Published December 11th 2020 by Purple Fall Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince

Start your review of Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #2)
Reed Daylee
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - True Romance - so worth it!

POV: dual
HUMOR: yes
F BOMBS: no
CLIFFHANGER: no
NEW AUTHORS FOR ME: yes

As a fan of fated mates shifter stories, I'm pleasantly surprised by the differences and uniqueness of this one. Enjoyed that Raidyn is such an honorable male and Skye is an independent and thoughtful female. Liked that their dragon tails are mentioned more than once, after all, they're alien dragons.

Some laugh out loud moments, easy-to-read, swoon-worthy romance, trust, angst, slow burn, s
Viv Christina “BookVixen” Gutierrez
I’m loving this series and totally binging on them. Anything aria winter/Jessica Grayson writes I will devour. The lady can write!
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Attacked by pirates in space, the colonization ship and crew crash landed on another planet. Skye’s best friend, Lilly, went missing when she was checking out where they crashed, so Skye searches for her and is captured by a dragon shifter named Raidyn, who tells her she is his fated mate, his Linaya. Skye had not expected him to shift into a fierce Drakarian warrior! He will not let her go, and as they spend time together, she begins to give in to the attraction to him and starts to consider pe ...more
Kristine L.
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Colonization ship is attacked by space pirates and ends up crash landing on a different planet. Skye goes looking for her best friend Lilly who disappeared. Skye is captured by a dragon shifter Raidyn while searching for Lilly. Raidyn tells Skye that she is his fated mate, his Linaya. Raidyn is a Drakarian Warrior and will not let her leave. There is plenty of drama, action, deceit, adventure, danger, steam, attraction and love. Can't wait till the next story and am going to check out the fi ...more
Barbara
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Elemental Dragon Warriors series a well written story that kept me turning pages. I enjoyed reading Drakarian warrior and Prince of the Wind Clan Raidyn's story of suspense, drama, danger, villains, and romance. These are new Authors to me. I want to read the first book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Dayzee
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
sky wind dragon 🐉

beautiful! i love these elemental dragons! they are all unique and gifted. They also have something human like insecurities and fears that can be adorable or relatable. I loved this series! 🤍
Serena Nicholls
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Brilliant second book

Loved this second book in this series. The developing relationship between Raidyn and Skye is written beautifully and is full of intense possessiveness but also love.
Kimberlea Richardson
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I love books surrounding dragon characters, and this was an awesome original storyline. I’m definitely going to go back and read the first book, then reread this one before the third comes out. Check this series out y’all!

Marianne
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a really nice sci-fi romance.. I liked it a lot.. It is sweet and fun to read, entertaining and engrossing..

Kristin DeLao
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved

This is such a great series. It is such a feel good romance book. It's action packed and flows smoothly. Can't wait for the rest of the series. More of these dragons need their linaya.
Pat
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In search of her friend and gets captured by the dragon prince. They are fated mates and the chemistry is very well written. I totally enjoyed this storyline. A very fine read
Jasmine Hoisington
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While this book is all about different characters and can be read separately I strongly encourage you to read the first book!

I love this story! Raidyn is a strong male and very honorable! Skye is crazy and I love her for all her quirks!
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I enjoyed reading this intriguing Sci-Fi alien dragon shifter romance. I found the plot to be well-paced & quite suspenseful with some unavoidable situations that is filled with emotional complexities. The two main characters (a human female, Skye) & (an elemental dragon shifter, Raiden) are interesting & likeable with unique personalities that have good chemistry between them. There is good support from the secondary characters.
There is: space pirates, various kinds of dragon shifter clans, hum
Michelle
3.5/5

Stolen by the Wind Dragon Prince is the second book in the adult scifi/fantasy series, Elemental Dragon Warriors by Aria Winter & Jade Waltz. I have not read the first book in the series, and while I don't think you technically need to, I still wish that I had. I think each of the books in the Elemental Dragon Warriors series can be read as a standalone, but I think I would have preferred to have been introduced to the world through book one- Claimed by the Fire Dragon. I think I will go b
Michelle Promotion's for Indie Author's csmindiepr
A fantasy that came true

This is the third book I have read where the Drakonian dragons/shifters meet and find a fated mate amongst the earth women.
Its beautifully written and beyond plausible when you understand the ways of these dragon princes and their people. It is not hard to believe that in the near future earth becomes so toxic people jump to the stars hoping to find a new home.
The world of the Drakonian people is complex and extremely intense, but they seem to be the perfect embodiment o
Neha Bhakta
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
So this is the second book of the series.

Skye is kidnapped by Raidyn, the prince of the Wind Clan. Raidyn has quite a bit of things going on. His father has lost his mind after loosing his wife. His cousin Durzain wants to become the next king so he's using the current king to play games. Raidyn has had a scar on his face since the sandstorm accident, so he hasn't had any luck in the dating department either.

Skye recently had just lost her brother. She's been grieving since they crash landed i
OneDayI'll
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Skye falling

Their ship was attacked, the survivors then had to face crashing into an unknown planet, and now one of their crew is missing. Skye and another survivor head into the vast red desert to find Lilly after she doesn't come back. But the ship is abandoned and covered in sand from the storms that trapped the others. The other survivor decided to offer comfort, and then take things too far. Until a dragon interrupted things. Now 2 humans have been carted off by beings they thought were myt
Daisy Sauceda
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Skye and Raidyn

So you know in the first book Lilliana disappeared. Well Skye, is her best friend and when looking for her. Well she was with another guy named John only she did not see what John had planned. Well while Raidyn was out searching to find what fell out of the sky he comes across both Skye and John and sees what he is trying to do. So he swoops down to help her and John tries to kill him. He sweeps her away to his castle. However, he gets this feeling that she is more to him. He know
Whitney (whtnymllr)
Pretty similar to previous

This time, we get to see what’s going on with the politics within the wind dragon clan. So if you liked the previous one, the romance in this one isn’t all that different. Writing and world-building were both excellent.

Nitpick comments: The hero has a different backstory, but personality-wise, he’s remarkably similar to Varus from the previous book. They’re both good people that lead well and have some small insecurities. I never got a good idea of Skye fell in love wit
Carole
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Having crashed on a desert planet after an attack by space pirates a group of human survivors struggle to maintain their existence in the harsh climate. In this book #2 of an over arching storyline we find heroine Skye setting out with another crewmate John to search for her friend Lilly who’d left two days prior to explore a possible site for them to grow food plants.
If you’ve read book #1 you are already familiar with Lilly and what happened to her!

This planet has a lot of surprises in store f
Caroline Doig
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Raidyn’s and Skye’s story. It’s all about Skye who lived on a colony ship they are attacked by pirates but before Skye can get to a pod she blacks out when she wakes up Skye is in a pod which has crash landed on a desert planet. Skye’s friend goes missing so John goes with Skye to look for her but all they find is an empty rover and Skye cries for her friend, then John tries to force himself on to Skye then a dragon comes out of nowhere and saves Skye. Raidyn talks into Skye’s mind he te ...more
Melissa Dickson
⭐️⭐️

I’m... so disappointed. I actually kinda enjoyed the first book in this series but the second book was almost a carbon-fucking-copy of the first. The FMC and MMC even said the exact same lines to each other! I’m... just so baffled that the author thought she could get away with just copying the same freaking lines from the previous book in the series. It was.. a bit embarrassing if I’m being honest.

I wont be reading anymore in this series, or probably anything else from this author. The idea
Lisa M
Dec 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Skye was on a star ship that was attacked and she and a handful of others survive by getting into a life pod and landing on another planet. Her friend goes out to investigate but doesn’t return so she goes searching for her and Raidyn the prince of the wind dragons finds her, his mate. Of course, it can’t be easy finding the one you are meant to be with.

Spinneretta
Jun 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good

When Skye is rescued by the wind dragon Prince Raidyn, she isn’t sure what to expect.

Book two of this series, introduces us to the Wind clan (book one featured the fire clan), and can be read as a standalone but is best when read as part of the series.

It’s an entertaining shorter length story, with dragon-like aliens, and a futuristic setting.
Recommended for sci-fi romance readers.
Carol
Oct 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Daddy is mad

Almost rated it less. Personally I am a bit tired of the defenseless, weak stereotyped humans them that is going on. As well as many no way in heck parts, etc of human. Will not spoil story, but I am sure readers will point out at least four. “Yeah right” parts. Not to mention his relationship with his Father.absolutely do not buy that tired storyline.
There are moments that were good.
Beth
Dec 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
She was attacked by pirates in space and crash landed with some of her crew on a new world. As Skye searches for her missing BFF, she is taken by Raidyn, who tells her she is his fated mate. Jail, escape and more follows as Skye tries to determine what she actually wants.

Dyanna
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic story set on a faraway planet home to dragon shifting aliens. Raidyn and Skye, have many obstacles to overcome in their love story, but each helps strengthen their relationship.
I look forward to reading more books by this author.

JodyL
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

This book was even more exciting than book one. Raiden from the Wind Clan is a little hot-headed but extremely caring toward his fated mate Skye. Now if only he can get his father to see things his way. But after the loss of his mother, his father, the king, isn't exactly totally sane.
We have seen the fire and wind clans, next is water, yeah!!!
Maria Macias
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cute story

After the first book, we get to find out what happened to Skye. It seems that Prince Randyn saves Skye for all good reasons. No nefarious plot, but Skye is saved from John the human. The couple face some serious challenge whilst they are trying to get to know each other. Read On!
tburbr
Dec 11, 2020 rated it liked it
While I found this to be an entertaining read, I found myself wondering what I had missed by not reading the first book in this series. This book had a good story line and the characters were well written.

• Claimed (Ice World Warriors, #1)
  • Taken By The Dragon (Once Upon A Fairy Tale Romance, #1)
  • Bound (Ice World Warriors, #2)
  • Rescued (Ice World Warriors, #3)
  • Lord of Tears (The Dragon Demigods Book 8)
  • Wulf (Mail-Order Brides of Crakair, #5)
  • Claimed by the Alien Bodyguard (Aliens Among Us #2)
  • The Edge of It All (Mosauran #1)
  • A Mother's Night Gift (Ragoru Romance, #1)
  • Maid for Him (Intergalactic Fated Mates #2)
  • Bound to the Dark Elf King (Of Fate and Kings, #1)
  • Alien Explorer’s Mate (Alien Mate Agency #1)
  • Battle Won (Space Warrior Adventures, #1)
  • The Dragon's Tattoo (Bluewater Dragons #1)
  • Rexor (Stolen Warriors #1)
  • Trace (The Boundarylands #13)
  • Her Alien Enemy (Voxeran Fated Mates #8)
  • The Warchief's Bride (New World Warriors #1)
Aria Winter is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author, Jessica Grayson. She loves to write romance. Especially science fiction and fantasy since that's pretty much all she reads.

She lives with her husband, 2 cats and 1 dog in TX. In addition to reading and writing, she loves biking, travel, and sitting on the deck drinking coffee or tea when it rains. For more information, follow her on www

Elemental Dragon Warriors (8 books)
  • Claimed by the Fire Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #1)
  • Rescued by the Water Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #3)
  • Healed by the Earth Dragon Prince (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #4)
  • Chosen By The Fire Dragon Guard (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #5)
  • Saved By The Wind Dragon Guard (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #6)
  • Treasured By The Water Dragon Guard (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #7)
  • Taken By The Earth Dragon Guard (Elemental Dragon Warriors, #8)

News & Interviews