Start by marking “Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)

Make Me Yours

(Bellamy Creek #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  10,971 ratings  ·  1,060 reviews
He’s my brother’s best friend.

The hot single dad next door.

And one accidental sext later, my massive crush on him is no longer a secret.

It’s my own damn fault. I’m thirty years old, for heaven’s sake. I’m a kindergarten teacher and a (reasonably) responsible adult. I should know better than to get tipsy and draft a fake text listing all the dirty things I wish Officer Cole
Published November 23rd 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Yours, please sign up.

·  10,971 ratings  ·  1,060 reviews

Start your review of Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
Melanie Harlow
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
☆★☆ 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ☆★☆

Looking for a hot single dad, brother's best friend, standalone contemporary romance? Then Make Me Yours is the perfect story for you!

𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹?

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦
✦ Amazon → https://harlow.pub/MakeMeYours-amazon
✦ Amazon International → http://mybook.to/Makemeyours
✦ Paperback → https://harlow.pub/MakeMeYours-pb
✦ Audio → https://harlow.pub/MakeMeYours-audible

Visit my website → https://harlow.pub/MakeMeYours

Carol
DNF at 54%.
"Just wasn't feeling it".....I really struggled with the main characters...heroine came across as slightly pathetic with all her "unrequited love" and pining for the hero (a single dad) she has known for years .......Sorry but I actually didn't feel very much respect or sympathy for the hero either ..... he is so obviously lusting after the heroine but for some reason he remains strongly committed to the idea of staying single (his wife died in childbirth approximately 8 years ago)..
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "It Was Always You, Cole" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

38A18355_22CC_4DED_84E6_147EEEEB5A72

Cheyenne Dempsey lives in the small town of Bellamy Creek in Michigan where she's a kindergarten teacher at the local elementary school. She's thirty years old and still hasn't found the one for her. She wondered if it was because her heart belonged to the boy next door. She'd been crushing on her brother's best friend Cole since they were kids, but had long ago accepted he'd never be hers. She'd wanted Cole Mitchell for as long as
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
3.5 A Long Time Coming Stars-Don't Miss Out, FREE 7/7-7/12!!!
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-A Quick Review
Houston, We Have a Love Problem Here. Why is it Brother's Best Friends are off-limits to the sisters and the sisters are off-limits to the best friends? If they are best friends, aren't the guys' good guys...they are friends after all...

This is one of the tropes of this book.
The other driving force is the fear of when things are too good...because at any time the good can be taken away from you.

We
MarvelUsReads
Jan 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.8 Stars

Melanie Harlow’s Make Me Yours is a slow burn friends to lovers read. Cheyenne still yearns for her high school crush, but her feelings remained a secret from her past, until one uncensored moment changed everything. Cole, a widow scared by the unexpected death of his late wife fears loving again, however, Cheyenne has reignited feelings he thought were lost. As love blossoms, pain from the past threatens everything they desire. Heart warming read.
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

🖤Follow me on Instagram for more edits🖤

Another cute love story in this small town series. Cole Mitchells had to deal with the grief of loosing his wife and raise his daughter as a single dad. He is feeling the loneliness but refuses to accept that everyone around him knows better how he should run his life. His daughter Mariah is the most important and top priority in his life, so when next door beautiful Cheyenne pops over , he feel something he hasn t in a long time: lust and longing fo
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy, ratula
Melanie Harlow always does an amazing job writing all the swoons.  The second story in the Bellamy series was absolutely delicious and full of all sizzle and feels we are used to. Cheyenne and Cole were fantastic. Their story was sexy, sweet and emotional!

Gah! If you are looking for a second chance romance that brings all the heart flutters and sighs, Make Me Yours definitely hits the spot. This friends to lovers/best friend's younger sister story was a fun addition to this series. I loved seein
Keri Loves Books
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An emotionally-charged small town romance about finding your second chance at a Happily Ever After with the girl next door. Bellamy Creek is the sweetest small town and all it's residents are like family. You can't help but fall in love with this small town.

Cheyenne has loved Cole for as long as she can remember. They grew up together because he was her brother's best friend and they were neighbors. She's back home living with her mother, in her childhood home, trying to get out of debt and secu
Dawn
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay I am going to start this review with a HOLY FN HOT ASS MOMENT. SO a text that wasn't supposed to be sent, gets sent, and without spoiling anything...I will say ROAD MAINTENANCE AHEAD, had to fan off the girl parts because HOTNESS happened. Melanie Harlow slayed that scene had me clearing my throat and dragging the hubs down the hallway to take care of bizness. TMI? Probably but HOLY HELL it was perfectly played out. Then she goes and adds the angst, the push and pull of a good guy thinking ...more
Somia
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Single dad and best-friend's sister two things that usually make a book a win for me, sadly despite enjoying this author's work in the past I struggled with this read. I found it difficult to connect with the MCs and wasn't keen on how adamant Cole was on keeping things casual. Cole's actions/behaviour just didn't work for me.

Acquired via KU.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Cheyenne has been in love with the boy next door since she was 11 years old. She has watched Cole grow up, fall in love, get married, become a father and then a widow. She has been witness to the way he has raised his beautiful daughter Mariah and she loves how dedicated he is to his family and in his career as a policeman. She knows a lot about him because he is also her brother's best friend.

It’s been nine years since Cole lost his wife and his sole focus has been on taking care of his daughte
Elle G.
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Rating: 5 Stars
Genre Contemporary Romance | Brothers Best Friend

Melanie Harlow has a knack for writing incredibly sweet and charming romances. I fell in love with her worlds when I was first introduced to her writing in the Cloverleigh Farms series and have continued to fall into this one. There’s just something so endearing about the small towns she writes and the characters within them.

Make Me Yours is the second book in the Bellamy Creek series. This book can technically stand alone; ho
Melanie (mells_view)
Cute. Sorta angsty.

This one is good. A long time unrequited love, brother’s best friend, and a single dad romance. Love when I’m served multiple tropes. I think this one is pretty good. I like how is covers anxiety after a loss. All that said, I do feel like this one had a little more parts that dragged. The first book was a good pace and this one felt long. It was still a good read, just a little slow in my opinion.
Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ
Small town romance, heroine is infatuated with the town's hot cop who's her big brother best friend. She lives next door to him and his daughter—he's a widower, occasionally helping him with his daughter.
One night she sends him a SMOKING HOT TEXT by mistake.
What follows is a playful and sexy text exchange, a secret infatuation evolving into a secret romance, a touch of forbidden romance, lots of tension, great chemistry.
I loved this one!

More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me her
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„When you have something precious in your hands, you need to hold on tight.”

When I finished reading Drive Me Wild, I couldn't get back to Bellamy Creek soon enough! Melanie Harlow writes some wonderful small-town romances and the vibe they have makes you never want to leave these places. So as soon as I learned that my return to Bellamy Creek is linked with Griffin’s sister and a certain handsome cop, I was overjoyed. And I must admit that this 'visit' filled my heart to the brim. Cole and C
mila
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars!
single parent trope? ✔
two likeable and huggable main characters? ✔
a cute kid? ✔
nosy parents? ✔
a sweet and 🔥 romance in the making for YEARS? ✔
promising side characters? ✔
a hea with a cute epilogue? check, check, check ✔

I'm starting to think that the single parent trope is really Melanie Harlow's thing because this book is one of my favorites so far along with Unbreakable and both share the same trope!

Cheyenne has had a massive crush on her brother's best friend and next door neighbor C
Dali
Make Me Yours is book #2 of the Bellamy Creek series by Melaine Harlow a USA Today Bestselling author who writes sweet, sexy and heartfelt romance novels.
Web-Photo-Editor When you have something precious in your hands, you need to hold on tight.”

Officer Cole Mitchell lost his wife after giving birth to his beautiful daughter nine years ago. He’s a caring father, and a good cop who isn’t looking for a relationship. Yet his sexy protectiveness and irresistible charm have been Cheyenne’s Achilles’ heel since
Elisa ❀
Jun 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
i keep saying that 'brother's best friend ' trope is not for me, so why almost every book I find has this trope? is the universe trying to tell me that I actually like this trope?

Cheyenne has had a crush on Cole since she was a kid, but she never acts on it. Cole since his wife passed away he hasn't had anyone, but lately, he can't stop thinking about his neighbor Cheyenne.

I have a soft spot for single-parent romance, Idk why but is so cute. and is so rarer for me to find a single-parent romanc
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Another cute read from Melanie Harlow. Light angst, sweet romance. Just fun and easy.
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start with the fact that every time I read ANYTHING by Melanie Harlow I suffer the best/worst kind of book hangover. I finish one of her books and I just want to live in that world for awhile longer. Make Me Yours is no exception. And now I don’t want to read anything else because I’m not over this book and even though I live in a small town I want to live in this small town. Where can I find a Bellamy Creek for myself?

That being said, Make Me Yours was amazing! I tore through this book,
Mahima
Aug 10, 2021 rated it liked it
*** 3.75 stars ***

I think when a book is stretched for more than 4 days it looses it's shine. That's what happened with me. It started as an amazing novel but due to my exams I couldn't finish it as soon as it should be. So the ending for me wasn't very emotional or moving.

Characters were good. Cheyenne has loved Cole for 20 years . Idk whether to roll my eyes here or feel sorry for her???
Rest everything was pretty good. Plotting, storyline, side characters managed to make this story a good one
Elle P. Golden
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought I had a favorite, but Melanie Harlow managed to surprise me. Again!

This author has the undenying power of enthralling you right from the first page. I was already excited by this story since Drive Me Wild, and when I finally started, I just couldn't put it down.

First of all: Mariah. I have the feeling that, no matter how many praises I lavish about her, they won't be enough. She was like a bright star. Everytime she made an appearance, everyone shone brighter.
She was sharp, witty, sass
Joanne P
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having just finished this warm and wonderful story, I'm still dreaming of our hero Cole Mitchell! This small town romance is packed full of angst, intense chemistry, wonderful feels, heart ache and everything else we've come to expect from a Melanie Harlow book!!
Cole Mitchell has been Cheyenne Dempsey's secret crush since childhood having grown up as next door neighbours as Cole was her brother Griffin's best friend. Now they find themselves back home, living with their mothers for different rea
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!! This book just went to the top of my list for one of my favorite book in 2020. I have been in a down mood the last couple of weeks and this author just brought me back to life. Cole is a hot cop....which is my favorite hero type ever. Cheyenne is just perfection in every way possible. These two touched my whole heart with all the feels. Thank you Melanie Harlow for your words...I savored every one and can't wait for more. You must read this book....it is so good. ...more
Lauren Luman
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If someone asked me to recommend a contemporary romance, I would tell them anything by Melanie Harlow. Her work is quintessential contemporary romance. It's sexy and sweet and emotional. And the moments of levity feel natural, never forced.

Make Me Yours is book 2 in the Bellamy Creek Series. Cole and Cheyenne are a perfect pairing in this almost-holiday romance. Cole is the good guy who has these sexy-as-hell alpha moments once he gives in to his attraction to Cheyenne. It turns into this on aga
Jeanne
Jan 05, 2021 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the Cloverleigh Farms series, and the Bellamy Creek series is kind of a spin off of that one. This book was just ok, I liked the first one more. I do think the book picked up and became more interesting in the second half, otherwise I would have given it two stars.
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Thank you to the author and her publicity team for the eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.*

This next instalment in the Bellamy Creek series was about Cheyenne (the little sister of Griffin from Drive Me Wild), and Cole (Griffin's best friend). So, yes, it’s a Brother's Best Friend romance! Cole is also a widower with a nine year old daughter, and he is also a police officer. This book was made for me, I tell you!

There is always something so pleasant and calm about a Melanie Harl
* A review copy was provided by the author *

Melanie Harlow has done it again!! Make Me Yours was a fun, flirty and sexy romance between two friends who have overcome some obstacles to be together.

I loved the emotional side of this story. Cheyenne and Cole were amazing together and I loved how patient Cheyenne was but also wasn’t being taken advantage of. She knew when to stand up for herself even if it meant not getting what she wanted.

Cole was amazing! He is a single dad who loves his daughter
Nov 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
***Available Now***

4 DRAGON CROWNS

Another Melanie Harlow novel that expertly incorporates that small town feel with high steam levels.

Cheyenne and Cole are a fun couple. There is a previously established friendship that makes their transition to lovers seamless, while also getting rid of the unexpected single dad conflict. Their chemistry is easy and fun, and the steam level, introduced by the heroine really amplifies the chemistry they have together.

The moments with Cole’s daughter are enterta
Turning Pages At ...: Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek #2) by Melanie Harlow 14 18 Dec 23, 2020 06:18AM

• Man on Top (Man in Charge Duet, #0.5)
  • Clarity
  • Wounded Kiss (To Be Claimed, #1)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Thanks For Last Night (The Guys Who Got Away, #4)
  • One Exquisite Touch (The Extravagant #2)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Promise Me Tomorrow (Rocky Mountain Memories, #4)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • Perfect Love Story (Love Story, #1)
  • Unexpected Love Story (Love Story, #2)
  • Broken Love Story (Love Story, #3)
  • Tasting the Forbidden: A Mayhem Erotica Anthology
  • The Memoirs of Josephine Mutzenbacher
  • Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes #4)
  • Bedding Down
  • Taken at Midnight
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek #1) by Melanie Harlow

Bellamy Creek (4 books)
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Tie Me Down (Bellamy Creek #4)