Start by marking “Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us” as Want to Read:
Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us

Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us

Kindle Edition
Published October 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Saving Me First 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Me First 3

Start your review of Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us
Rosie Amber
Nov 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Saving Me First III is a non-fiction study of Eastern medicine and focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of our body organs and how these in turn affect aspects of our life such as health, wealth and longevity.

I found the book easy to read, joining in with the exercises, while the diagrams were useful, with their suggested ways to improve lifestyle and health. Many of the food suggestions were based on Eastern ingredients and recipes, which, although may be harder to obtain, were in line with
CarlitasFox
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
A helpful book, full of wisdom
When I read the title of the book, I was immediately interested in the topic. “Unlocking What´s always Within Us” is part of a series of very interesting books called “Saving Me First”, written by Hui Beop and illustrated by Julie Kim. It is a very nurturing reading. I learned a lot from it.
Every chapter in this book deals with a special topic but at the same time they are all interrelated. In this book, readers will find information about the body itself, how it
Agustina Sureda
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Saving me first by Hui Beop is the third book of a series that the main goal is to help the reader improve, understand, and fix the body and mind to have a pleasant life.
In this book, Beop focused his teaching on the organs and what the reader should do with and for them.
The author starts by introducing different explanations to define your organ system and by describing what type of person you are according to your organs and your health. The next thing is an extensive questionary about your be
Carolina Solano
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a person who has always been interested in oriental medicine and how it can benefit us. I have read many books and have acquired a lot of training. But Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us by Hui Beop has pleasantly surprised me. It is a book that has given me a totally new approach.
The book has a clear and simple language. And with a clear focus, the author lets us see how to heal our body by listening to it, focusing on 5 fundamental organs, which for the author represent
Susel Dezzani
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found this self care book to be a delight. "Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us" was wonderfully written by Hui Beop and marvelous illustrated by Julie Kim.
This book has taught me the importance of taking good care of my body and how essential is to be aware of the strengths and weakness of every organ of our body as they have a deep connection with our mind. According to Hui Beop, many illnesses can be treated or avoided just by taking good care of our bodies and I couldn’t
Alfredo R
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Learn to explore your body with this book

Hui Beop is the author of the series Saving Me First. In her third book, named “Unlocking What’s Always Within Us”, the writer teaches us the importance of knowing ourselves and listening to our bodies.

Our body speaks to us. It sends us signals if something is wrong. We need to learn to interpret and respond to these signals. Thus, within this reader, you will find quick quizzes for you to take and to start learning about yourself.
The Saving Me First seri
Celeste
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Saving Me First III. Unlocking what’s always within us” is an inspiring book written by Hui Beop. According to the author, the secrets to be healthy and happy lie within our own body. Everything is written in our organs and energy systems. We only need to learn to know ourselves and how to put into practice all the potential inside us.
The book explains that there are different organ systems and helps readers determine their system type. It gives clues to understand the signs through which our b
Carol M.
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book offers a fascinating insight as to how our organs, and therefore, our bodies and minds work. Author Hui Beop has adopted quite a clear and descriptive style to explain the importance of having all our five main organs working at its best. It is only then that we can live our body to our full potential and discover our true self.

Although I don’t always read books related to medicine, I’ve been really attracted to ‘Saving me first 3’ as it has helped me to integrate my body, my mind and
Mia C.
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Saving me first caught my attention at first glance after looking at the cover. I am always looking for ways to improve my health, and this guide to knowing our organs, body and to pay attention to things that we may feel as wrong is certainly something very interesting to learn about.
What I liked the most about it is that it has a questionnaire for everyone to take; I did it in order to know my body and identify traits. It was very interesting.
The author also included bullet points and images
Laura L. Knutson
regina madden
Jessica
Malcolm Welch

• This Little Piggy: A Disturbing Tale About Wall Street's Lunatic Fringe
  • Red Bird (Quanta Chronicles Book 1)
  • Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness and Transformation
  • 6 Mega Life Transforming Hacks
  • Windy City Wild!
  • Para que no me olvides: Relatos de amor (Relatos cortos)
  • TORC the CAT discoveries on the Farm
  • 7 Days In Russia
  • Your Business Venture: The Prep. The Pitch. The Funding.
  • Forging of a Knight
  • Preons: alpha (Preons, #1)
  • Acts of Hope: Part 2 of The Inquisition Trilogy