Start by marking “Waiting For Him Too” as Want to Read:
Waiting For Him Too

Waiting For Him Too

(Suspenseful Seduction World)

For over twenty years, I waited for him to return from deployments. Since retiring from the Navy, he’s been by my side, with no idea I’ve been living a double life.

In an instant, a violent home invasion turns our world upside down.

Now I’m waiting for him to wake up, waiting for him to remember that I’m his wife, his true love. And praying that when he learns my secret, he’
Kindle Edition
Published October 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Waiting For Him Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting For Him Too

Start your review of Waiting For Him Too
Rhonda
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fans of Trident Security have always wondered about Rick and Eileen and I loved that C. A. Miconi gave us their story. When Rick loses his memory during a home invasion, it's up to Eileen to help him remember who she is and what their life has been like for past years. The only thing is, because of the secret she has kept from everyone, it may have put them in danger. And to watch Rick try to recover his memories was interesting. Little by little it all comes back, but when secrets are revealed, ...more
Wendy Hodges
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story, though Rick was quite self centered to my mind, he felt life should revolve around him. Eileen really was an Angel to put up with him and love and support him as much as she did, his moods throughout their married life. This was really about her and her strength and deep abiding love. The story itself is interesting and well written with a good flow and great characters. It is easy to sink into and jus enjoy your reading. Loved it
Annemieke Westerbeek
Waiting for him too is a book in SSW group. This is about Eileen and Rick and a little of their journey in through life. When their home is invaded Rick looses his memory. I love the interaction with Carter and the Trident guys. The characters were wonderful. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in the end. I recommend.
Tammy Dangiolillo
Loved this story as it went through Eileen and Ricks life that reveals a secret that no one suspected. Loved how she incorporated the Trident guys and Carter!
Anne Young-Cronister
Shelves: a-z-2020
I absolutely loved this newest addition to the Samantha A. Cole’s Suspenseful Seduction World.
This book is telling the story of Rick and Eileen Michaelson, Boomer’s parents. Rick has actually been involved a couple of times with the Trident Security Team. It all starts with a home invasion at the Michaelson’s. Let me tell you Readers’s out there, this book gets action packed very quickly. There are a few really big revelations and highlights how love and supportive family and friends can overc
Susan
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this book takes us on a journey with Rick and Eileen, Boomer from the Trident series parents. It covers the time span of their whole lives but concentrates on the aftermath of the home invasion that leaves Rick with memory loss and Eileen struggling with secrets she has kept for over 35 years. This story is easy to read and flows well with a whole cast of characters you already love. Highly recommend
Ngozi
Lovely story.
Carolyn
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! It had me from the start and I couldn’t put it down. It follows Boomer’s parents, Eileen and Rick Michaelson, after their home invasion by Russian mobsters. Rick has been shot and suffers a TBI. He doesn’t recognize anyone. Eileen has a lot to deal with and has been keeping a huge secret from her husband for 35 years. Can their marriage survive these obstacles? We get Boomer and Kat, Ian and Carter from the Trident Series too. I think this is Ms Miconi’s best book so far an ...more
Ginny Pearson
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much to say about this one. Absolutely loved it.
Their love has been going strong with lots of ups and downs for over 30 years. Rick's dream of being a Navy Seal came through. Eileen was going to be a teacher so she was able to get a job wherever they were at. They had a son, Ben.
Eileen has kept a secret from her family for many years. She is afraid of what Rick would say if he ever found out.
Rick and Eileen are under attack. The Russians want Kat. Rick is beat and then shot. He suffers fro
Gina Marie
Rick & Eileen

How could I not love this book?!? It gives us so much insight to Boomers/Ben’s parents, Rick and Eileen. I’ve loved their characters in the Trident Security Series, and was looking forward to reading their story. I was shocked to not only get a backstory but a more current one as well. The interaction between the Trident Team, Carter, and Rick and Eileen are awesome, and trying not to give any spoilers, I still gotta say that Eileen totally ROCKS!
Lee Green
Nov 06, 2020 rated it liked it
A disappointing read

This book reads more like a book report than a suspenseful romance, The Trident characters of Carter, Ben, Katerina and the Michelson's come across as pale replicas of themselves in this book. Everything feels colorless and vacant. There is no substance, no meat, to any of the characters or the story itself. I am very disappointed and will not be spending my hard earned money on books by this author again. I gave it 3 stars for effort.
Terra Oenning
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg this book was absolutely phenomenal and we get the story of Bommers parents Rick and Eileen and holy cow this book will have you hooked from the beginning until the end and believe in soulmates and the power of love .it will also have twist and turns you didn't see coming. Absolutely phenomenal ❤❤❤
Marion Lent
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Smash Hit!

Oh my goodness! CA has captured the Trident vibe in Waiting For Him Too! I was a bit apprehensive through the prologue wondering which direction this was going. I really shouldn't have. Within the first few pages of chapter one, I was hooked and back in my beloved Trident world. This book is full of all the feels and is a must read!
Julie Gerrard
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trident-security
Eileen and Rick Michaelson have weathered many storms over the years but this time will one old secret be too much to bear . Super glad Boomers folks got a story in SSW and this book is a great read .
loretta mc gaughey
Happy ever after

When Rick Michael in receives a tbi during a home invasion his struggle to recover his memories brings out some interesting secrets his wife Eileen has held from him for their entire 35 years of marriage! Will their marriage survive?
Linda
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad Boomers parents got their own book. I loved it and Eileen is my hero. If I could have been anything growing up it would have been a secret CIA agent.
Connie you have hit is out of the park with this.
Sue
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rick and Eileen are definite fan favorites and CA Miconi definitely did them justice! I loved this book.
Rebecca Moninghoff
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don't hesitate

This is a great read. I've had this in my TBR pile for longer than I'd like to admit. Everything to make a great story: action, danger, mystery, love.
Lori Davis-Wilson
Rachael Lowe
Oct 19, 2020
Rhonda
Oct 20, 2020

• Home to Ouray (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • From Darkness to Light (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Gentleman Sadist (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Find Me
  • The Sugarplum Fairy (Elves After Dark #8)
  • Blood Bound (Blackhawk Security, #2)
  • Psychological Warfare
  • Waiting For Addie (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Come Hot (Club Silken, #2)
  • Dog Tags
  • Master Key Resort (Master Key, #1)
  • Claiming His Snow (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Forbidden Fantasy House: Fulfilling a Non-Con Fantasy
  • Whiskey Eyes (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • All Souls’ Night: A Midnight Doms Anthology
  • Tillie's Little Thanksgiving (Holidays at Rawhide Ranch, #2)
  • Shielding Aspen (Delta Team Two, #3)
  • Skylord
CA Miconi began reading at the age of five and has never stopped. Her childhood was filled with multiple readings of Gone with the Wind, the ultimate tragic romance. CA got her own happily ever after when she married her retired military hero, Gary, in 2010. She began her author services company, Lucky 13, in 2015 as a result of her love of reviewing, sharing, and talking about her favorite books, ...more

Suspenseful Seduction World (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bound by the Red Thread (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Sinner's Salvation (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Bourbon Blaze (Stormville, #1; Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Trusting Laurence (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Secrets in the Dark (Guardians of Hope, #8; Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Hunted (Dominus, #1; Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Healing Holt (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Submitting to Paradise (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Claiming His Snow (Suspenseful Seduction World)
  • Becoming Hers (Suspenseful Seduction World)

News & Interviews