Start by marking “The Last Resort (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #5)” as Want to Read:
The Last Resort (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #5)

The Last Resort

(Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #5)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  654 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Determined to hire the most experienced help available, the owners of the Mount Mirage resort enlist the aid of teen sleuths Frank, Joe, and Nancy, who are to provide security while rock star Brad MacDougal films a video.
Mass Market Paperback, 218 pages
Published November 1st 1989 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about The Last Resort, please sign up.
Eric Wood This is a out of print book, so you'll have to look for it used. You can easily find a copy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ebay, Abebooks, etc. from…moreThis is a out of print book, so you'll have to look for it used. You can easily find a copy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ebay, Abebooks, etc. from second hand sellers. (less)

steph
#4 on my Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery re-read of 2012 (yes, I know this is book #5 but as I'm having trouble getting a hold of these out of print novels, I'm jumping around and just reading the ones I did get a chance to buy. Hence why this is 4)

CHECKLIST:
A compelling and interesting mystery. √
Joe flirting with all the females. √
Surprising twists. √
Nancy trying to ignore her attraction toward Frank due to the fact they are both seeing other people but still lusting after him anyways √
Jess
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A KISSING BOOK.

(Lean into the ping, Nancy. Lean in!!!!)
Amy
Apr 10, 2012 added it
You know how there are some books that so completely horrify you that you never forget them?
That would be me with this book. I can't even begin to recall how old I was when I read it, but Nancy made out with Frank and lemme tell you...
THAT WAS NOT OKAY.
I can still remember how horrified I was when I finished it xD The scene where Nancy attemps to tell Ned and he says he doesn't need to know is one forever implanted in my poor brain.
Its so weird what sticks O.o I almost want to re-read it to see
Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries)
For anyone who ships Nancy and Frank (like I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!!!) READ THIS BOOK!!!

I read this in grade school. Back in the 90s. But I still remember the scene of the Nancy X Frank kiss. Forget Ned! This is the real thing right here! The chemistry of these two is just... THERE ARE NO WORDS!! XD

Be still my heart.
May
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
NANCY AND FRANK
Tracey
Feb 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Best Nancy Drew book EVER! Nancy totally makes out with one of the Hardy boys (can't remember which one) and then doesn't tell Ned. I thought this was so scandalous when I was 12..
Zack
Feb 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
awesome
Eric Wood
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
An average ND/HB Super mystery. The mystery was intriguing, but the pacing was a bit slow and I was a bit bored by some parts in the first half of the book. By the second half, when a murder occurs, things started to pick up a bit and I was overly interested in the book by then. However, some parts in this book made me feel like I was reading a soap opera in a book form, and I was a bit annoyed. I was also a bit disappointed by the sleuthing in this book, it wasn't every exciting. Nancy's sleuth ...more
Luisa Knight
Apr 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, young-adult
Cleanliness: There is probably more romance in this than parents realize. Message me to request this be bumped to the top of the list so you can clean up your child's copy!

**Like my reviews? I also have hundreds of detailed reports that I offer too. These reports give a complete break-down of everything in the book, so you'll know just how clean it is or isn't. I also have Clean Guides (downloadable PDFs) which enable you to clean up your book before reading it! Visit my website: The Book Radar.
Meghry
Aug 11, 2011 added it
It was a nice book, and I really enjoyed it. It was full of mysteries .Also,I truly loved the heroine-she's smart.
I advice others to read it too because it's interesting and has many lessons

Meghry Djangoulian 1 minute ago
Anagha
May 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: nancy-drew
I love it
K Nicole
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book brings back great childhood memories. My mom bought this book for me when I was ten years old and I loved it!
Queeniejo
SPOILER! CAUTION!: I was so freaked out when nancy and frank kissed. Not one of my favorites (and I love nancy drew!).
Marts  (Thinker)
Nancy, Frank and Joe team up for another mystery
Ikram Hassan
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
this is was my first nancy/hardy boys mystery and i really enjoyed it esp the chemistry between nancy and frank
Diana-Katry Kornis
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys mystery with dead bodies...That's a first for me but I liked it more than the other mysteries :)
Kaleigh
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am just rating the 2 best super mysteries... But obviously I read them all.
Zaida Rodriguez
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
What can I say? I'm slightly addicted to Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy mysteries. I'm not ashamed! The 'baddie' in this one was no surprise and I enjoyed the avalanche scene. :)
Summer Breeze
Sep 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Um,yeah they kiss.That's the only thing most people are talking about.And I'm one of them.Well,this was my first Nancy/Hardy novel and I really enjoyed it.
Johanna Miller
Alison
Sep 08, 2014
Saoirse Sheldon
Apr 30, 2015
  • Dead on Target (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #1)
  • Don't Answer the Phone (Sweet Valley University, #12)
  • The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str

Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Double Crossing (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery #1)
  • A Crime for Christmas (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #2)
  • Shock Waves (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery #3)
  • Dangerous Games (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery #4)
  • The Paris Connection  (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #6)
  • Buried in Time (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #7)
  • Mystery Train (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #8)
  • Best of Enemies (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #9)
  • High Survival (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #10)
  • New Year's Evil (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #11)