Start by marking “The Right Kind of Wrong” as Want to Read:
The Right Kind of Wrong

The Right Kind of Wrong

He’s the ultimate bachelor. She’s never had a one-night-stand until now. When the unexpected happens, will they realize there's more between them than friendship?

The last thing I expect is to wake up in bed next to my brother’s best friend. It’s a mistake I hope to forget when I go back to my life in Madrid.

But Camden is determined to pursue me despite the distance. I was
Published March 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about The Right Kind of Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Kind of Wrong

Start your review of The Right Kind of Wrong
Dilek VT
Mar 25, 2021 marked it as never-no-way
I can't see anything romantic about an unplanned pregnancy bringing two people together. Nope, this is the trope I hate most. ...more
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 3.5 Steam Fans

Wedding, an open bar, and one sexy night with a brother's best friend...
Allyson and Camden start this super sweet journey of exploring what could be after Allyson finds out there are consequences of the one-night wedding night fun. I loved the living abroad aspect of the story, Camden was super swoony, and Allyson was an independent force to gain inspiration. I enjoyed that the conflict was heartfelt and touching without being gutting. It was the perfect amount of emoti
Fabiola Francisco
Feb 02, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
He’s a confident charmer. She’s his brother’s best friend. Wanting her is wrong, but she feels so right.

The Right Kind of Wrong is a touching and swoon-worthy romance. If you like sexy heroes, witty banter, and surprise twists, then you’ll love this brother’s best friend romance.

READ IT TODAY! mybook.to/TRKOW
FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Shelby
Allyson is back in the US for her brother’s wedding when she hooks up with his best friend, Camden, who they’ve known since college. Allyson is completely off-limits and she’s also heading back to her job in Spain directly after the wedding. Camden isn’t the settling down type and Allyson is far from the one-night-stand type of girl—until now. They both know one night of ecstasy together was pure trouble.

When Allyson is back in Spain, she can’t stop thinking about Camden and as it turns out, sh
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Right Kind of Wrong is the right kind of romance! Be still my book loving heart, Caveman Camden owns a piece of it. This book is an incredibly sweet and sexy, brother’s best friend/one night stand/accidental pregnancy romance read.

Allyson and Camden heat up the sheets and the morning after is awkward. She’s his best friend’s younger sister, he’s a commitment phobic, lady’s man. Thankfully she lives in Spain and he lives in Virginia. So forgetting about their transgression should be easy pea
Natasha Carrere
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
Just when you think you have your book boyfriend here comes Fabiola Francisco writing your next one! I want to meet a Camden in real life so I can have a happily ever after.

When I finished the last book in this series I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen with Allyson and Camden and I wasn’t disappointed! I enjoyed their denial for each other and then their acceptance to an amazing love story.
Nagma (Take A Look At My Bookshelf)
The Right Kind of Wrong by Fabiola Francisco is a brother’s best friend and an accidental pregnancy romance. Allyson and Camden have known each other for 10 years. Camden hasn’t made attempts toward Allyson because she was forbidden and off-limits as his best friend’s younger sister. At the aforementioned best friend’s wedding, under the guise of alcohol, all inhibitions are thrown out the window and Allyson and Camden spend the night together. The next morning awkwardness ensues and the two of ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
description
This story is written by new to me author Fabiola Francisco. It is a pretty good introduction to her.

This is a best friend’s little sister/brother’s best friend romance. It is also a surprise baby romance. Both of those tropes are ones I enjoy so the synopsis was interesting to me and I decided to give it a chance. In the end I found it to be a good read.

Camden and Allyson were both likable characters. There were sparse details given about them prior to the opening of the book but what we got wa
B-Books Review
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“𝙄𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄’𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩’𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙩.”
💚
Let’s talk about “The Right Kind of Wrong by Fabiola Francisco”.
💚
If you’re looking for a brother’s best friend and surprise pregnancy tropes, with ALL the feels, love, friendship and family, this is for you. Oh and most of the story sets in Spain!! From the books I’ve read from Fabiola this one is my favorite from her by far. I had butterflies in m stomach from beginni
Melissa Machado
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

The Right Kind of Wrong is a spin off from the book My Way to You, which was part of the Love in Everton Series. It's a brother’s best friend, friends to lovers romance, with the story focusing on Camden and Allyson. Their journey starts out rocky but blossoms into a beautiful story.

Camden is arrogant, a ladies man, intelligent and kinda nerdy. But we get to know another side to Camden that no one has ever seen, not even himse
Michelle Duncan
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book had all of my favorite things: best friends brother, surprise pregnancy, long distance romance, and HEA. Fabiola did an amazing job with each character and how they each separately and jointly dealt with emotional, life-changing situations. Camden and Allyson’s story had me laughing and crying and at times gave me chills. The flow of the timeline was accurate and strongly depicted real life reactions and feelings. One you get this book make sure that you have time to read it right away ...more
Thuy Taylor
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hellllllooooo Camden!

Best friend’s sister/brothers best friend, somewhat forbidden, surprise pregnancy. Allyson and Camden have an extremely fun time the night of her brother’s wedding night. Camden, usually hooks up no strings attached but there is something about Allyson he can’t shake. Allyson also lives in Spain, and heading back with a souvenir from their night together. Can they make it work with Allyson living in Spain and he lives in America?

This was a really sweet sweet sweet story. Fun
Mariya
Many thanks to Fabi for giving me the opportunity to read this book early!

I loved the last 25% of the book. I think that was the strongest, most emotional part of the book. Loved the ending. I also enjoyed reading about Madrid. Spain is one of my favorite countries I’ve visited, so of course I really liked reading about Allyson’s life in Madrid and her experiences there.

Camden was handsome, funny and charming, very protective of Allyson. He and Ally were great together. A lot of hot chemistry,
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book has it all. Brother’s best friend, best friend’s little sister, surprise pregnancy all makes for one heck of a good read. Even though Everton isn’t a major location for the book you still get that Everton feel. Camden and Ally had a lot of challenges and decisions to make but in the end they got the hea. I loved their journey and was swooning throughout the book. One night was all it took for Ally to take this womanizer and turned him into a one woman girl. Love it!
Melissa
Mar 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A brother's best-friend, long-distance, surprise pregnancy romance.
The story was well-written with a good pace, great banter between the MCs, humor, sweet and emotional moments, and a road to HEA that's amazingly captivating.

Emily
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was ok
What a waste of time. It was sweet but nothing really happened? The only “conflict” was where they were going to live
Sassy Southern
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG I LOVED this book! I could not get enough of Allyson and Camden and was hooked from the moment I started reading. This is a must read book for sure! Make sure you one click ASAP!

By Alisa
Patti Gunkel
Mar 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was pulled into this book the second I started reading it. I couldn't stop reading it. I felt like I was in the book watching everything first hand. ...more
a little bit of everything.
I'm happy with this one especially since it’s a new to me author. I'm happy I started with this one. It was well written and it had a great pace. I was never bored. I love the tropes this had. Enjoyable read.

Mary Mccormack
Mar 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved this book! This was a great addition to the series and it has so many emotional ups and downs it has your emotions reeling. Your life definitely always end up where you saw it going, but sometimes it ends in a better place then you dreamed.
Christy Pastore
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-reads
Plenty of heart and humor in this brother's best friend romance from Fabiola Francisco! This is the best kind of book with an oopsie-daisy that turns out to be something oh so right.

Ally and Camden's story is an over-the-oceans and across-the-mountains, free-falling, emotional journey.

If you are looking for a story that won't wreck you but will fill you will love, light, and pure joy The Right Kind of Wrong will fill that void.

I loved traveling and being abroad in Spain with these characters . .
Courtney
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ally finds herself in quite the predicament after she wakes up in a hotel room with her brother’s best friend. Writing it all off as a mistake she tries so hard to forget about that night and the man that seems to always be on her mind. Camden is a playboy and had never believed in committed relationships so after his night with his best friend’s sister he too tries to forget about it, but she is stuck in his head and he finds himself not wanting anyone else but her. They both know this attracti ...more
Alice
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwww!
Well Fabiola Francisco truly knows what she's doing! It's not possible to not love her books!
The Right Kind of Wrong was such a beautiful love story! I really loved it!
Now that I finished it I've got this warm feeling inside me! Awwwww!! 😊
So The Right Kind of Wrong is the story of Allyson and Camden. She's the little sister of his best friend and when both spend a hot night together EVERYTHING CHANGES! Ooops! Yeah well how will they be able to deal with surprising news? Camden is a n
Sara
Mar 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed for Chick Lit Central (www.chicklitcentral.com):

Since reading various books in the Everton series, I looked forward to what might be next for Fabiola Francisco, and which direction she’d want to go in with her future stories. I’m so glad we got to learn more about Allyson and Camden, secondary characters who are related to the main characters from My Way to You, and an incredible way to carry on with the Everton traditions that have captured so many hearts, my own included!

Af
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

What happens when you have a one night stand with your brother’s womanizing best friend AT your brother’ wedding?

For Allyson, what happens is a series of unexpected events that leads to the man she never knew she wanted or needed by her side. Living an ocean away from Camden Steele should have made forgetting him and moving past a night of passion easy. The thing is, neither Ally nor Cam can forget that night or each other.

After a few weeks, when Ally realizes the consequences of her and
Shannon  M. Williams
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amid Life’s Complications, a Love Connection is Formed…
Fabiola Francisco brings us a sweet – yet super steamy – story in “The Right Kind of Wrong.” Connected to her Love in Everton series, this standalone tale is filled with as many heart-tugging moments as there are ultra-hot ones as confirmed bachelor Camden discovers that his best friend’s baby sister isn’t so little any longer. In fact, she’s drop-dead gorgeous, strong, independent, and everything his heart desires. When their lives become
Farah
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One night stand with her brother's best friend that ends up with a surprise pregnancy, yup sign me up for the drama!!

Wow, Fabiola this story was everything. It was fun, it was light, it was a touch emotional and so heart warming.

I have major book boyfriend crush on Camden, he showed up like everyone would dream. He is a determined, committed man and I really wish I could have been on the recieving end of one of his hugs. Bear hug kinda guy I tell you.

Allyson is super strong and independent. I lo
Erica |
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Right Kind of Wrong is the perfect blend of humor and heart. Oh, and it's a brother's best friend/best friend's younger sibling romance. My favorite kind!

It's funny how you can spend years looking at a person and not truly see them. And even more interesting is how that perception can alter in a single moment.

Allyson and Camden engage in a night of fun after her brother's wedding. What should have been a one time thing - he doesn't appear to do commitment and they live in different countries
Angelina
Apr 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Right Kind of Wrong is a heartwarming and easy to read brother's best friend story. You can feel the attraction between Camden and Allyson grow as they're drawn to each other despite being miles apart. What was supposed to be a drunken one night stand, ignites something that both of them seem unable to ignore. Then Allyson receives news that means she'll never forget the night of her brother's wedding and it's time for decisions to be made.

For me, I really enjoyed how this story had very lit
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
The Right Kind of Wrong by Fabiola Francisco was a super sweet and emotional romance.

A one night stand between friends . . . brother’s best friend and little sister to be exact . . . leads to an unexpected pregnancy. But even before they realized what the one night stand left them, both were having feelings about the other they didn’t plan on. But an ocean separates them, as Allyson is in Spain and Camden is in the US.

Their courtship is so sweet, yet fraught with immigration issues as well as i
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Together
  • Perfect Kiss (Mason Creek, #9)
  • Perfect Song (Mason Creek, #2)
  • The Surprise Seduction (Landry Love, #5)
  • Fighting For a Second Chance (Fighting, #1)
  • Sincerely, The Puck Bunny (Totally Pucked, #2)
  • Quintessentially
  • When We Met
  • Perfect Love (Mason Creek, #3)
  • One-Timer (Carolina Comets #3)
  • Perfect Risk (Mason Creek, #1)
  • No Strings
  • The Final Score (Totally Pucked #4; Scoring to Win Duet #2)
  • Perfect Chance (Mason Creek, #18)
  • Bribed (Covington Security #2)
  • Perfect Summer (Mason Creek, #7)
  • Perfect Tragedy (Mason Creek, #5)
  • My Kind of Love (Finding Love #1)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group