Start by marking “Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)

Glass Heart Broken

(Glass Heart Academy #2)

LIES. SECRETS. MAYHEM.
The campus of Glass Heart Academy will never be the same once we’re through with it.

Palmer
They tried to break me, but they underestimated my strength.
When Marek says things aren’t always what they seem, I don’t want to believe him.
Now, I know the dark truth in his words.
As a participating player in this wicked game, how do I know who to trust when
Kindle Edition
Published October 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Glass Heart Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glass Heart Broken

Start your review of Glass Heart Broken (Glass Heart Academy, #2)
Meredith Wilson
Shelves: 2020-arcs
Glass Heart Broken is book two in the Glass Heart Academy series by Lindsey Iler. This is not a standalone. You must read Glass Heart Savage first in order for this book to make any sense. Told in dual perspectives, this is the conclusion to Marek and Palmer's story. I positively inhaled each and every word in this dark, suspenseful, twisted, sexy and all-consuming tale.

Marek and Palmer are back and still no closer to finding the answers they so desperately seek. What really happened to Reed? W
ABookLover73
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE BROKEN STARS for Palmer and Marek 💚🖤💚🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It's been a few months since I read the first book, "Glass Heart Savage" from this series, so I didn't remember all the details about the Palmer and Marek story before reading this book.

But when I started reading it I remembered everything.

Lindsey wrote another amazing book that kept my attention from start until the end.

"Glass Heart Broken" is a dark bully romance with a lot of suspense, twists and turns that make this book so interesting.

Palme
M
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5⭐

What an amazing and intense ride we were on with Marek and Palmer. So many twists and turns. So much mystery. So much lust and chemistry between them. So many questions through out book one and and half of this one. Thankfully, they are were answered by the end of the book. Most of them I didn't even see coming and I loved that! Great conclusion to an amazing story!

I adored Breaker and can't wait to read his story.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Two fucked-up souls!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

"A fallen queen's footmen bend at the knee for another."

Holy shit!!! What a twist!!! Well played, Lindsey!!! Well played!!!
To say that i hadn't built my own theories around this book, it will be a blatant lie, but Lindsey proved me wrong over and over again!!!
Honestly, I wasn't expecting some of the things that took place in here and the grand twist left me with my mouth wide open...
Well.... You should definitely read this series!!! T
The Romantic Rush Blog
When I happened upon Glass Heart Savage, I was RIVETED. How had I not read Lindsey before?! I’ve been anxiously awaiting- and this sequel does NOT disappoint. It delivered everything I wanted and more. I am so obsessed with this series.

Glass Heart Broken picks right back up where our story left off- after the catastrophic climax between Palmer and the four Glass Heart boys- leaving them all battered and bruised, some emotionally, some physically- and the startling revelation at the end of the s
Mandy Williams
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Palmer and Marek. Just when you figure out what is right (and what is wrong) with them, Lindsey flips the script and you have to start over. First of all, you must read part 1 of the Glass Heart Academy series or none of this book will fully make sense.

We were left on a monumental cliff hanger (thanks again Lindsey) at the end of book 1. Book two starts with Marek in jail, facing several serious charges. We don't know why Palmer or the other girls are being targeted, we don't know who is target
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
All the fun I had with this one!

It was the mystery that got me so invested in the story. I couldn't belive what I was reading, The story is shocking, ruthless, mysterios, midblowing, with calculated moves, precise actions and intoxicating writing.

I won't go into the story, I belive you just have to experience it by yourself and with no spoilers.

Trust me, it's so worth it! The truth will shock you.

Palmers and Mariks story is over, and I for one can't wait to read about the other boys!
The Smutbrarians
Feels 5
Steam 5
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

For a second there I was like whoa...what the hell did I just read? Then I sat back and collected my thoughts. Now that I can actually put together somewhat of a coherent sentence I know without a doubt I just read one of the best books I have read in a while. Damn. The first book was good. Like really good. But this book was so worth the wait. Lindsey Iler brought her “A” game with this one and I loved e
Rumi
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A little twisted, a little dark, SO good.

If you like dark high school bully series like me, you'll LOVE this one. NGL, I'm a tad obsessed with Marek and the boys. Even that weirdo, Byron.

Bring on Breaker! 😍😍😍
Laura Lee
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come.
Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three
The author stated that Glass Heart Broken had been delayed because of COVID and I must say that every single word of this book was worth the wait.

I was immediately pulled back into the Glass Heart Academy world, this book and these characters monopolized my every thought from the first word to the last.

Marek and Palmer are still surrounded by secrets, lies and half-truths but their connection has become electrifying as they carve a deeper part of themselves in each other’s broken hearts. Amidst
thehotmesslibrary
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Glass Heart Broken is book two in the Glass Heart Academy Series and boy is it a fast paced, heart pumping read! We’re back with Marek and Palmer and the epic cliff-hanger that we were left with in the first book. The boys have tried to break Palmer and when that failed, they’ve tried to fold her into their group, but Palmer is stronger than they think and her forgiveness is not going to be easy, especially for the boy who has broken her heart….Marek.

Marek is as cruel as ever in this book, not o
Nikki Pennington
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sequels are so challenging. It's hard to write a book and make sure you put enough information into book one to keep the reader on the edge of their seat, but also leave enough information to fill up a second book.

Lindsey did a fantastic job with book 2 of Glass Heart Academy. I loved it, even more than the first book. Every single question I had after finishing the first book was answered. Everything made sense. She's got everything in place for the rest of the series. It was definitely a home
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Mystery, deceit, and who to trust? Glass Heart Broken picks up right where Glass Heart Savage left off. Marek and Palmer are still twisted up in a tale of deception and lies, unsure of how much someone else is pulling the strings or if they are still deceiving each other.

While Palmer may have jumped into a relationship with Marek to try and uncover information about her sister ,Reed, she can't seem to help falling deeper into emotions for the man that may destroy her.  While Marek has shown her
Karin
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After how book one ended I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one and it didn’t disappoint at all! Palmer and Marek are so explosive together that I couldn’t and didn’t want to put this down. I had a few lingering questions that were all put to rest with this one
Becca Steele
Do not miss this book.
Full RTC
M Mendes Bookstagram
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes…Glass Heart Broken is like a wild roller coaster 🎢 ride!! So many twist, turns, ups, downs, emotions, secrets, revelations, and lots of heat 🔥🔥. From start to finish I was so engrossed that I read Glass Heart Broken 💔 in one day. Glass Heart Broken 💔 brought forth so many different emotions and made me laugh, cry, smile, frown, get mad, frustrated, and so many more. All of which keeps readers captivated and wanting more. Lindsey Iler, author, did a fantastic job creating the Glass He ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I started this when it first released and I was in a massive book slump and I got really mad at myself because I just couldn’t get into it even though I loved Glass Heart Savage. So I waited and until I got back in the groove and I went back to the start and I loved it!! I knew it would it had nothing to do with the actual book.

Marek and Palmers love story was intriguing, intense and kept me on the edge of my seat with so many twists and turns that I didn’t see coming.

This book was a journey a
Karen Mc
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“You’re so flawed in the most beautiful way that it’s hard not to be proud of the dents and bruises on my soul.”

OH. MY. WOW! Lindsay Iler has created her best masterpiece yet—a page-turning tale that’s perfectly plotted and flawlessly executed! Glass Heart Broken BLEW ME AWAY! This story and series are among the top YA romances I’ve read!!! I was deeply entranced by this roller coaster of a romance—thrust over the emotional edge—where all I could do was clutch my kindle and enjoy the ride. Intox
Lenor
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I’m a monster, Palmer, but if you allow me in, I’ll make sure you enjoy every second of my torment...”

The second book picks up right where Glass Heart Savage left, Marek was taken for a crime he was not guilty for; the murders of two girls. Palmer doesn’t trust any of them, after the night that changed everything and Marek, Breaker, Dixon and Byron left her she knows there’s no way she can trust any of them. Prepare yourself for some truly off the charts college drama!!!

Palmer is sure she can’t
Lita Thomas
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Glass Heart Broken( Glass Heart Academy# 2) by Lindsey Iler is the conclusion of the mystery. Last book Palmer reveals she believes her sister is not dead but truly alive. Marek has been arrested as a suspect in 2 of the girl. This story was like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. At times I was confused as Palmer was with her feelings regarding the guys. She didn't know how to feel about them especially after the roof. Her confusion regarding how she felt about Marek really had her in a tizzy. ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What in the world!!!! I couldn’t wait for this conclusion I just didn’t expect the unexpected turn of events. Omg talk about mind blowing!!! Marek had to work hard in getting back Palmer. Palmer was always there she just needed some space and time. Her relationship with the others grew in a way that made me smile how they were each other. And her BFF Delaney was just as invested as her. But things happened, secrets were revealed and omg somethings aren’t what they look like. This was soooo good ...more
Michelle - Your Favorite Book Bag
“You look at me like something to possess, but that needs to stop now.” I grab my bag off the seat and shut the door. Marek rolls down the window. “Whether you believe it or not, I don’t want to possess you.” “I’ll ask you again, what do you want to do with me, then?”

“Worship you.” The window rolls up, ending this conversation, and he drives away. I’m left alone in the parking lot, wondering how he always manages to have the last delicious, mind-altering word.

Marek and Palmer are dealing with s
Dariteone86
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where do I begin? First and foremost I did enjoy this book. Did I finish it in one, two, or three sitting? No, and I’ll tell you why. I felt that this book was too repetitive, the back and forth between Marek and Palmer got kind of old. The book picks up where book 1 ended and they are still trying to find the people involved with the missing girls. To the public Palmer was treated horrible but behind closed door it was a different story,I feel like it shouldn’t have been dragged out for so long ...more
Dani (books and blankets)
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"A broken girl loved by a broken boy."

Goodness!! My heart is happy and sad at the same time. This book took me on a journey and I didn't want it to end. So much happening, my head was all over the place.

I held on to every last word on the page trying to understand what was happening.... why it was happening... how will it all play out/end.

It was a whirlwind of emotions, thrilling, heartbreaking, full of angst, surprises and much more... I was whisper cursing at my kindle.... If you read this,
Taylor Graham(southernbooknerd93)
Lindsey Iler brings you a perfect balance of suspense, romance and full blown angst in Glass Heart Broken. Between the plot twists and the chemistry between Marek and Palmer I couldn’t put this book down.
This book picks up where Glass Heart Savage ended and it has you on the edge from the get go. While there was a moment from probably the 10-25% it stalled just a bit but by around that 25% it makes up for that little dry spell.
I give huge props to Lindsey tho, it’s hard for an author to involv
SCBookAddict
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Woooow! Can I just say that with all the breadcrumbs between book one and most of this one, I did NOT see that coming.

The suspense in this portion of Marek and Palmer's story was what held me glued. I needed answers.

More characters are introduced and there is more development to the side characters in Glass Heart Broken. The ending has me salivating for the next story in this series.
Kate Bailey
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What the what did I just read? My mind is still spinning from all the secrets in this multi-layered plot. Every page led me deeper into this maze of a book and I loved every single second. I am in love with these characters. Even when they were bad, they were so so good. I can't wait for more from this world! ...more
Michelle
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING! It’s even more twisted than book one and I was so here for it. This series and author is quickly becoming one of my favs. Check this book out ASAP (after reading book one!). You won’t regret it.

I received an advanced copy of the ebook. I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok ok, I'm sitting here completely wrung out...
What the hell was that???
I'll give you one word.... EPIC!!!!!
My god, talk about putting your heart through the ringer!!
It was everything I was hoping for and a lot that I am sitting here slack jawed over. You will not see the twists coming until they slap you in the face (sometimes literally)
I am not ok.
I have never wanted to slap or kill so many people in one book.
This was brilliantly done and I can't wait to see what happens next.
I'm shutting up n
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Hendrix
  • Virtue (Briarcliff Secret Society, # 2)
  • Fiend (Briarcliff Secret Society, #3)
  • Raise Hell (Vengeance is Mine #1)
  • A Very Bossy Christmas (Very Holiday, #1)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Bully King (Love is Love, #1)
  • In Silence (Black Falls High #2)
  • House of Salt and Sorrows
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
  • Rival (Briarcliff Society, #1)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
Lindsey Iler is the author of several new adult romances. No trope is off the table with her, but she especially loves writing bully and sports romance.
She is married to her high school sweetheart and has four kids.
When she isn't writing and spending time with family, she can usually be found listening to music and true crime podcasts.

Glass Heart Academy (3 books)
  • Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)
  • Glass Heart Hero (Glass Heart Academy #3)