Start by marking “Beyond our Forever” as Want to Read:
Beyond our Forever

Beyond our Forever

Some loves last a lifetime. Ours will live forever...

Our story doesn't end with happily ever after. For Bruce and I, it was just the beginning.
Marriage, the promise of happiness.
That was what everyone saw. However, that was nothing more than a mirage.
The reflection of the sun on the desert sand. Our story was imperfect, just as we were.
Now, I wander lost in a world I don't
Published November 10th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Beyond our Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond our Forever

Start your review of Beyond our Forever
Debbie DiFiore
Jan 09, 2021 rated it liked it
Marriage on the edge

This was angsty read. Her husband moves out and her supposed best friend tells her she say her husband with another woman kissing. She freaks out, he says there's no one else and it's just a long bumpy ride to the HEA. Her friend, who was not a friend, did something so despicable in this I was stunned. I didn't see it coming for sure. But it was awful. But Bruce, the husband was wonderful! I was glad that my first impression was so wrong. He was understanding and he loved her
Athena D.
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

Susana Mohel has written another wonderful book that truly hits close to home. I felt emotionally connected to Ilythia and her struggles. Bruce and Ilythia's story is unapologetically real. I recommend reading this book. Beyond Our Forever by Susana Mohel is a MUST read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Sharon Thérèse
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5-Stars

Mohel has penned a heart-wrenching second chance romance that got me hooked from the first page. She’s delved deeply into married life; the feelings of excitement, the thrill of getting to know one another, abounding enthusiasm for the future and how trails are faced further on. For sure, having chemistry isn’t the be-all and end-all. Raising children means putting oneself in second place, but when communication and that spark of attraction begin to fade, things spin out of control. Wor
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A heart-achingly beautiful second chance romance about love’s ups and downs, it’s strengths and failures, and how when it’s strong enough you can always make your way back.

Susana Mohel has written a romance that not only feels authentic and raw, but it also gives hope and the the HEA that Andy romance reader craves. Idly this and Bruce’s story is one that resonates because it feels so real. It could be anyone’s story and that at it’s core is it’s real appeal. Bruce is anything but the typical he
Rosie Cruz
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️ Beyond our Forever is a second chance romance that through hope tries to overcome the relationship problems that arise during marriage. In this book, the couple's LOVE changes over time and what they try to do is strengthen the couple's bond to create a happily ever after.

"You're what I always wanted," he said, surprising me. He wasn't looking at me, his gaze was still lost in the distance. "No, that's not true. You are more than I ever expected".

Susana thank you very much for sharing this g
Susana Mohel
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
When I start to write this story just one word came to my mind, REAL.
I wanted you to feel this one could be YOUR story. For me was a pleasure to develop a story so heart-wrenching, I cried a lot, also I laughed a lot, and I learned a lot.
Thank you for taking the time to read BoF, I hope you loved it as much as I do.
it.sgottabethebooks
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ⭐️ Susana Mohel has penned a story that I felt down to my soul. A marriage will have its ups and downs and Bruce and Ilythia’s was no different, it was so real. The author knocked Beyond Our Forever out of the park. It is an emotional story that is unputdownable. You follow Ilythia and Bruce’s journey from the beginning of their love story through to the struggles of marriage and their reconnection. It is a beautiful read that you do not want to miss.
britts.bookish.bliss
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Real and Raw Stars!

I received an ARC copy of 'Beyond our Forever' and it was also my first time reading a Susana Mohel Novel. I entered to win this ARC because I wanted to broaden my reading horizon, and I was pleasantly surprised. By the way, this is coming from someone that isn't a huge fan of second chance romance.

First, the cover is absolutely beautiful. Second, I'm not one to usually like books that go from present to past because it can get confusing at times; but, Susana Mohel did it g
Shia
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read one of Susana’s novels my heart shatters. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Her craftsmanship of another raw and real story gripped me from page 1 and I cried with every struggle the characters went through (and not just because I felt it was MY a story). We feel the pain of every tear, every angry word shouted, every spontaneous decision made out of revenge. You can’t help BUT relate to her characters because they ARE you.

Susana also tackles another challenge here with a plot twist I did
marion hacking
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read this book, I remember when Susana was asking for a female characters name and I said Ilythia and told her the meaning of the name she loved it and said she would be honored to use it one her books. I knew this books was going to be special to me and OMG Susana I fell in love with both Ilythia and Bruce.

The story of Ilythia and Bruce takes you from Past to Present how they fell in love and how they fell out of love, To come full circle back in to the arms of each other, t
Bibliophile  Chloe
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full of heart-melting moments, this new story by Susana Mohel will give you all the feels.

This is a story that starts at the end and ends with a beautiful new beginning.  This is the story of what a marriage is really about.  It's not hearts and rainbows every day, it takes work, every day to keep the fires burning.  "Acta non verba" Actions not words it the main premise of this story.

This is about the Leighton family, from the outside, it's a picture-perfect family.  Bruce and Ilythia (love the
Jess
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2020
Beyond our Forever has Susana’s typical flair for a raw and outstanding story

A second chance romance for Thia and Bruce, this book gives you all the good and gritty that comes along with a marriage. The chemistry was evident between these characters that even separated you could feel their love for one another.

Unfortunately love isn’t enough for Thia and Bruce, after years of marriage the common and sad reality of routine, work & children has caused them to drift apart.

Bruce is ready for a secon
Elsie Pitt
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I was not expecting to feel so much when reading this story. I have never read a book by this author and I have to admit I am shattered as I write this review. I really have no words to continue. This was so heart shattering while I struggled with my ability to continue with this story. I was unequivocally taken with Bruce and Thias story. It was written with such emotion and stranded me within my soul for a moment before I could continue. I will be on the lookout for this author i ...more
Mandy Barnes
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Whoever walks on roses must also be prepared to tread on Thornes.”

I am always in Awe at how Susana can do such an amazing job and write her books. Each story tells of Triumph, of Faith over Fear, of how we must each reach for the stars. Each of her books has a deeper meaning than just a plot. It's always about fighting for what is right and what we need to overcome all obstacles that get in our way, to find our goals.

Beyond our Forever is no different than previous books but is filled with more
Georgia Coffman
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I have to learn to survive despite the pain, because nobody deserves to live half a life, we exist to be free, to be fulfilled."

This story is one of love, healing, self-discovery and growth, and family. It'll take your breath away! Susana's beautiful writing brings all the emotions to life in a captivating way, and you will definitely swoon over Thia and Bruce's epic second chance romance.
Kimberly
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good second chance romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable inspirational romance read.

Marie Evans
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!! This book was by far, one of the best books I have ever read!!!!! I was hooked from the first few pages !!!! It’s a must read!!! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Susana rocked this storyline!!!
Jes Bruno
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A Real & Raw second-chance marriage romance that will have your emotions on high alert. Every marriage is different but life/people can still come between every relationship.

Susana’s writing is always outstanding and heartfelt. She always seem to put every she has into her books.
LS Kralicek
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marriage and what it looks like

This book takes a look at a marriage after years and how it loses it spark. Marriage is work and this book is one showing that and it is rare to see.
Angelina
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beyond Our Forever is the first story I've read by Susana Mohel and what a brilliant book to start with. I love her writing style and this story about love and betrayal kept me guessing throughout because I didn't know what to expect next. And then just when I got to the epilogue and thought I had it all figured out, the author threw in a final surprise before wrapping up the story beautifully.

For me though, it was being able to relate with Ilythia and the mixed feelings she had about the decisi
Felicia
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Our Forever by Susana Mohel is a standalone second chance romance.

I love Susana's books! They always take me on an emotional roller coaster and this book was no different. This book did keep me on toes with a little suspense thrown into the storyline. I really enjoyed the relationship between Bruce and Ilythia. Their story is a bit messy and had me in tears a few times.

I would highly recommend this book if you like second chance romances, contemporary romance or romantic suspense.
Deanna
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Second chance

The couple were having problems and were separated. They were trying to work it out but there were other forces at play trying to keep them apart. In the end they find their forever. It was an interesting read. Makes you second guess what you think you know about the story.
Anca
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A heartfelt beautiful love story

This is my first book written by Susana Mohel and I absolutely loved it! How do you reignite the passion and desire after years of marriage and children? I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading heartfelt love stories and beautifully imagined characters you wish you met in real life.
Therese
Feb 01, 2021 rated it liked it
I don’t usually read romance novels but my mother did. I got this to read to her and remembered why I don’t read this genre! It was far-fetched and the ending seemed contrived...
Shirley Small
Mar 01, 2021
Azzie Parks
Nov 14, 2020

• The Last Goodbye
  • The Forgotten Wife (Robeson Family, #1)
  • No Commitment (Capital Kingsmen #1)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • Happily Letter After
  • Together
  • Curves for the Single Dad: A Single Dad Romance (Curvy Girl Dating Agency Book 4)
  • Layla
  • My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
  • Fable (Fable, #1)
  • Revenge Cake
  • Broken (The Salvation Society)
  • Dancing Hearts
  • Say You'll Stay (Southport Love Stories, #1)
  • Capturing Cree (Kings Reapers MC, #2)
  • Blame It on the Tequila
Susana Mohel is a bilingual, international bestseller and the author of twenty books published in two languages. In 2016 Susana was chosen as one of the Amazon Indie Contest runners.

Married to the Grinch, she’s the mother of a beautiful girl and a fur baby. For her, life is about having fun with her family, crafting, and everything pineapples. She’s a consummated goal digger, who writes heart-wren

News & Interviews