Start by marking “Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica” as Want to Read:
Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica

Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica

Multiple orgasms? Oh, yes!

What does it feel like to climax? Coming Soon: Women’s Orgasm Erotica offers wild and thrilling tales of female sexual pleasure that explore that question in a variety of wondrous ways. From a fetish that will appeal to any book lover and a waitress who’s seduced by her very attractive customers, to the thrill of artificial intelligence that knows
Published July 13th 2021 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Coming Soon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Soon

Start your review of Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica
Lisabet Sarai
Sep 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
I have nothing against orgasms. Indeed, I’m willing to admit, with tongue firmly in cheek, that coming is one of life’s peak experiences. Nevertheless, sex offers a myriad of joys aside from climaxes. A narrow focus on “getting off”, a single-minded striving for release, can distract you from those other delights. Hence I was a bit concerned that an erotica anthology whose theme was the “big O” might turn out to be limited and shallow.

Fortunately, this is not the case. The stories in Coming Soon
Sarah Packard
Jul 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rachel’s erotica collections always have enough variety and creativity to satisfy pretty much everyone - that is, there’s bound to be some stories that get you hot - but this one is full of sooo many excellent tales that I think there was maybe only *one* that didn’t really do it for me! The focus on and celebration of pure, unadulterated female sexual pleasure in all of these stories is a refreshing theme; if only all of our society was so concerned with women’s orgasms!!

As always, the stories
Robert Mannix
Jul 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
It's always a welcome erotic adventure when Rachel releases a new collection of short stories from various authors. This edition continues her sensual journey with exciting tales to tantalize your imagination and tickle your fantasies. This almost tutorial collection of feminist orgasmic variety is sure to stimulate new erotic fantasies each authors stimuli manifest how individual we all are. A genuine mind opener to all there is available to ones imagination in achieving self satisfaction.
1.'Re
Alyssa
Jul 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Should be called Coming NOW!
Wow, this collection was hotter than I expected! I tend to like more intense/extreme erotica anthologies such as BDSM and “taboo” experiences(I love all erotic though) and this collection brings the intensity for sure which was very welcomed!

Also there is disability rep, non binary rep and characters that are people of color (which I appreciate).

What I really enjoyed were how there were so many different types of characters and each story showed how different stimu
Berleen Kaur
May 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Not so softcore and not very hard core. This was a collection of short erotic stories of many women. It was a something for everything package. Erotic stories of women seeking pleasure in different ways. Each story creates a different excitement. Short and engaging stories.

Well written and steamy. Although there was one story which I was imagining to be a guy on girl action untill use of multiple "she" instead of "he" got me all confused. Another thing, most stories didn't have an introduction a
kat (absolutewench)
Apr 18, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: nsfw, novels
I really like the work Rachel Kramer Bussel curates. My favorites are her releases on submission. This title, Coming Soon, has a little something for everyone. Not every tale resonated with me and there were some I simply skimmed over. While I would suggest additional chapters – the beauty of these types of anthologies is learning new things about your own sexuality from others. Thank you to NetGalley and Cleis Press for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.
DD11
Jul 13, 2021 rated it liked it
I should stay away from these books. They are short snippets. And sometimes I want more and other times less. You also have to jump styles of writing. I always am disappointed, Many were very hot and others just fell short, for sure each story got a big O.

Received a copy from the publisher through NetGalley.
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
When it comes to erotic collections, Ms. Bussel as the editor means that it is a must read book for me. Usually I go for her bondage and kinkier stories because I tend to lean that direction. This time, I'm just testing out the more vanilla erotica and ... I can tell the difference. The stories are all well written. Only the kinkier ones caught my attention.

To read the rest of my review, click on the image below to see it on my website on or after July 15, 2021.

Welcome to My Dungeon
Isaiah
Dec 13, 2021 rated it it was ok
To see more reviews check out MI Book Reviews.

I got an ARC of this book from Cleis Press.

I was won over by the email titled “coming soon is coming soon”. I snorted and knew this book would be for me.

I was let down though. The book wasn’t what I expect from Cleis. This was not softcore and it was not hardcore. It was that mediumcore area that doesn’t seem to actually have a name. It ranged from masturbation to sex with a partner. A majority of the book was straight which was also not something I
Pop Bop
Apr 12, 2021 rated it liked it
Medium-core

These aren't gauzy soft-core stories, but they aren't grinding, raunchy hard-core offerings either. They are well written, thoughtful, and good humored medium-core of the best sort. There is a surprising range of interests represented. Some involve couples taking a walk on the wild side; many involve women taking chances and taking charge. There are surprises - a good-natured and upbeat tale of sexual renewal in an assisted living facility comes to mind. As expected we get a good help
Isabella
Apr 23, 2021 rated it liked it
Thank you to both NetGalley and expecially to Xpress Book Tours for an ARC of the delightfull collection titled Coming Soon.

This erotic collection, put together by Rachel Kramer Bussel, focuses on the female orgasm. And on the many ways it can be achieved. The settings differ from a retirement home (proving that sexual exploration doesn’t have a fixed upper age), an art gallery photography session in Paris, quarantining apart while maintaining a healthy sex life and many more.

Most of the stories
Robert Hudder
Oct 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Short one handed reads that focus on women's fantasies. I guess it would be better to read one of these and say, yup I have had that type of experience?

There are many varied fantasies here with many to ignite a few ideas. The editing is sharp and you can tell by the way the stories are tight and pace in largely the same way without making the stories themselves feel cookie cutter.

There is a wide representation of folk; trans folk, elderly, post motherhood, kink, and trauma all make an appearan
Clyo (Las Páginas de Alex)
Jun 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-books, arc, smutty
Thank you to NetGalley for this copy of the book!

W-O-W!

Writing erotica is always a coin toss. You never know what you're getting because every person and their sexuality is different. This book is a compillation of many short stories from many different authors, guaranteeing that there is something for everyone and every taste.

Short and steamy, not so soft and not so hardcore. These stories covered many fantasies, situations and possibilities in ways sure to find a welcoming reader. With differe
Ashley Gadue
Apr 28, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-reads
This isn't what I expected. The one story about the old lady having sex was a total turn off for me. I'm 33 and the thought of people my Nana's age having sex is a gross visual. There were a couple stories I had a hard time reading because I didn't understand. One kept saying we, making me think it was a couple or a person with multiple personalities. I can't concentrate on a story if I'm trying to figure out how to visualize someone. If I don't know if it's a him or her it makes it hard. One ta ...more
Amy Vida
Jan 18, 2022 rated it liked it
I received a complimentary copy of Coming Soon in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed the variety and the length of stories. Each short story "hit the ground running." Of course some were better then others. I enjoy reading erotica genres, but this was a little vanilla compared to what I've read for this genre in the past. Still a great option if you don't have a lot of time to read an entire novel in one sitting, or are looking for some variety. ...more
Jamilla
Jul 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was impressed by the incredible writing each author had. They each had their own style but left nothing to the imagination in a good way! They did an amazing job with the collection of stories. I enjoyed each story. It definitely got me "hot and bothered " at times - ha! I did not want this book to end and I look forward to reading more from Rachel. If you want to read some stories that will have you wanting more then you have come to the right book to read! Woo wee yassss 🔥🔥😍❤ ...more
sinag
Jul 30, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
2/5 stars!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

"Remote vibrations" is my favorite and yet I still think it should be longer. The other short stories did not pique my interest and most have pacing issues and could've paced well for me to appreciate the stories even more.
Kayla Rhein
Jul 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Wow was this little compilation SPICY! I was 100% here for it though. I loved "Coming Soon" (pun intended with that title) so much! The short stories were the perfect length to read before bed and they reeled me in instantly. No need for verbal foreplay here, let's just dive right in! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Even Grandma's, there's a story in here for you too ;) ...more
Shauna
May 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a very comprehensive collection that has a little something for everyone. The stories are well-written and engaging from all different perspectives. It is inclusive of all gender identities and expressions and sexual orientation. There is no judgment or expectations of what they “should” want or enjoy during sex.
Mrs.
Jul 05, 2021 rated it it was ok
I received a complimentary copy of Coming Soon from NetGalley.  Opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.

A few of the short stories were interesting, but none were really memorable. The topics were extremely varied, so some were really not for me. I suppose they were pretty well written, though.
Erin
Jun 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
A little something for everyone. I didn't care for the stories set in Covid times, because it's too soon and I wanted some escapism, but the authors found creative ways to incorporate quarantine.

Thanks to Netgalley, the publisher, and the author for the ARC to review. All opinions are my own.
Janine
Mar 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Love reading any anthology edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. Always an interesting, varied collection of authors and their stories. There’s some incredibly sexy, steamy short stories in this collection. Such a great way to discover new authors. Highly recommend.
Caitlin
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
A “something for everyone” collection of erotic short stories that is sure to bring some spice to your life.

A short, steamy and fun read. That covers a broad spectrum of eroticism from bdsm to self love and acceptance. A sexually empowering read.
Emi Yoshida
These provocative shorts range from the mundane to the highly specific, but every woman is sure to find something here she identifies with. Single or not, of whatever age, new mom, trans, Covid-19 locked down, inhibited, or what have you, this book delivers on its promise.

Carly
Jul 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing collection of erotica. Love these stories because there's also a variety and something for everyone. ...more
Diana
Jun 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, anthologies, adult
I should admit that I skipped a couple that didn't quite grab my attention. And also I could have done without the quarantine reminders; personally I feel that, in the long run, mentioning it will just end up dating the stories.

Besides that, it's another great collection of stories about women taking matters into there own hands (literally or not) and getting what they truly want. Somehow that's still a rare thing to find in books, so anthologies like this are a refreshing break, and for me much
Paul Franco
May 13, 2021
Joseph
Jul 24, 2021
Sally
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daniel Boyarin
Sep 27, 2022
Goodreads Librari...: Link listing to correct author page 4 14 Oct 22, 2020 10:45AM

• I Am Not a Wolf
  • Wasteland (Children of D'Hara, #3)
  • Fables, Vol. 8: Wolves (Fables, #8)
  • Bogus Business Unlimited
  • The Lady Rogue
  • Unburied: A Collection of Queer Dark Fiction
  • The Truth (Discworld, #25)
  • Stealing Thunder (Stealing Thunder, #1)
  • Principled Perversions
  • Gifting Fire (Stealing Thunder, #2)
  • Kinship and Kindness (A Paranormal Society Romance #1)
  • Bitch in the Box
  • Lady Adera's Sissy Slave
  • Prince(ss): A fair(l)y (odd) tale
  • Derelict
  • The Book of Shadows (Herculine, #1)
  • The Secrets we Keep (Libellule's, #1)
  • To Daddy: Make my Shamrock Shake. Love, Your Brat (Holidays, Love Your Brat)
I'm the editor of the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series and over 70 anthologies including The Big Book of Orgasms and Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica. I've also written a wide range of erotica about everything from French fries to fishnets. I write about books, culture, sexuality and relationships, teach erotica writing workshops and consult with erotica authors and sex writers to help them adva ...more

News & Interviews

With more than 5.7 million votes cast and counted, the 14th Annual Goodreads Choice Awards are now official. Launched in 2009,...