Start by marking “We Can't Keep Meeting Like This” as Want to Read:

We Can't Keep Meeting Like This

A wedding harpist disillusioned with love and a hopeless romantic cater-waiter flirt and fight their way through a summer of weddings in this effervescent romantic comedy from the acclaimed author of Today Tonight Tomorrow.

Quinn Berkowitz and Tarek Mansour’s families have been in business together for years: Quinn’s parents are wedding planners, and Tarek’s own a catering
Expected publication: June 1st 2021 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Availability: 100 copies available, 2325 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 11 - Jan 24, 2021

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about We Can't Keep Meeting Like This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Can't Keep Meeting Like This

Start your review of We Can't Keep Meeting Like This
    Sydney | sydneys.books
    I have seen the cover... and Y'ALL ARE NOT READY FOR THIS!!
    -----
    If she published her old college essays I’d still mark them as to-read and refresh Netgalley until I get an ARC.
    ;3
    Dec 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
    i will literally die if i dont get this book rn like i am actually in the middle of dying as we speak
    Rachel Griffin
    May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I was lucky enough to read an early version of this book, and OH MY GOSH. This book is SO clever and kept me laughing out loud the whole time. It's so funny while also being incredibly genuine, and that pairing made it an easy 5-star read for me. Quinn is a fantastic main character who I was rooting for from the very first page, and Tarek is the perfect love interest for her: thoughtful, kind, and oh-so-swoony. I absolutely LOVED this book and cannot wait to put it on the shelf with the rest of ...more
    Fatema
    Aug 08, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: romance
    Watch me add this to my TBR list, pre-cover and pre-official synopsis.
    Gina Adams
    Jan 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Thanks to the publisher and edelweiss for this super exciting early access!!

I’m obsessed with Rachel Lynn Solomon. The way I fully passed away when I saw that I’d gotten approved for this ARC!!!

This one didn’t quite make my favorites list, I don’t think - I may revisit it once the final copy is out in June, though. It had all my favorite things about an RLS book - super organic diversity, a vivid Seattle backdrop, characters that have their own lives and problems outside of their romance, etc.
    Sonia Hartl
    Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I was lucky enough to read an early version of this book, and just like TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW, it’s charming and hilarious and full of heart. Everything I love about a Rachel Lynn Solomon romcom. So good it pulled me out of a huge reading funk in 2020. I can’t recommend it enough!
    the lady e
    Review copy courtesy of Edelweiss.

I still am a huge fangirl of Rachel Lynn Solomon, but this book was less of a compulsive, must read story than her last two novels for me. Protagonist Quinn was a little too unwilling to change anything for my taste, and the love story was just kind of okay. That being said, Solomon writes really great books and I would wager this book will probably be one of the best contemporary romances to come out in the YA world in 2021.
    Tova
    Oct 02, 2020 marked it as 2021-releases
    Rachel Lynn Solomon is literally one of the sweetest people in the universe and I love her and everything she's ever written so like I need this ASAP. ...more
    CR
    Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This one will keep you laughing so hard! I loved the story and I loved the characters!! Quinn and Tarek were adorable and I loved reading about their romance. This story felt very real and I think that readers of all ages are going to enjoy it! This was a great contemporary that I could not put down!
    Beck
    Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2021, read-2021
    I teared up a little when I go this arc 🥺 Best book to start the new year with ❤️❤️❤️ Cannot wait to buy a copy this summer and read it all over again.
    Erica
    Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: ya-romance
    It's perfect. 😭 ...more
    Tara T
    Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2021
    Fabulous book with main characters to die for. The romance is sizzling and their attraction is A+.
    Will write more when more of the book details are public!
    Natalieee
    ahhhhh! the! feels!
    Humnah
    Oct 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: acknowledgements
    I am so excited for this one! Rachel is the BEST at contemporaries!
    Jan 08, 2021
    Jan 10, 2021
    Annette
    May 01, 2020

• Rent a Boyfriend
    • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
    • Last Chance Books
    • The Soulmate Equation
    • When Polly Met Olly
    • Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister (Philippa Fisher, #1)
    • Mother-Daughter Book Camp
    • Hot in Hellcat Canyon (Hellcat Canyon, #1)
    • Finding Mr. Wrong
    • Smacked
    • The Voting Booth
    • In a Holidaze
    • The Hidden Power of F*cking Up
    • Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #1)
    • Fourth Grade Rats
    • Have Courage, Be Kind: The Tale of Cinderella
    • Kiss Number 8
    • The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs
    Rachel Lynn Solomon writes, tap dances, and collects lipstick in Seattle, Washington. Her romance and YA novels include Today Tonight Tomorrow, The Ex Talk (1/26/21), and We Can't Keep Meeting Like This (6/1/21). Once she helped set a Guinness World Record for the most natural redheads in one place.

Her short story "Aftershocks" appears in the anthology It's a Whole Spiel: Love, Latkes, and Other J