Jump to ratings and reviews

Moore Family #1

Forever Moore

They say if you love something, you should set it free. And if it returns, well, then it’s truly yours. Ten years ago, I put that theory to the test and I let Jax Harris go. Though, if you were to ask him, he’d argue that I sent him packing.
My high school sweetheart had the opportunity of a lifetime, and I didn’t want to be the stereotypical small-town girl standing in his way. Except… he didn’t return, or call, or email, or even send a freaking carrier pigeon… No, it’s been radio silence. Eventually, I accepted that the boy I loved had grown into the kind of man who was far too adventurous for little old Tral Lake. And for me…
Until that dreadful night when everything was flipped upside-down, and my world was falling apart. Like the knight in shining armor I’ve read about in all my books, he finally came home.
Now he’s back and offering me everything I’ve always wanted. But can I trust it? Trust him? When the fog of tragedy is inevitably lifted, can I trust he won’t regret his decision to stay?

Forever Moore is a full-length romance complete with HEA, no cliffhanger, and no cheating. Note: this story is not suitable for persons under the age of 18. Potential triggers lie within this book.

Kindle Edition

Published December 18, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Frankie Page

8 books257 followers
Minnesota based saint and sinner romance writer. Author of: Moore Family series, Rose's Inferno Trilogy, and upcoming Fighting for Love series.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 (3%)
1 star
1 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 51 reviews
Profile Image for Erin Figueiredo.
2,304 reviews37 followers
July 9, 2021
I absolutely adored Tilly and Jackson’s super sweet second-chance romance. It was emotional right from the start and pulled on my heartstrings throughout. The bond between the Moore family and Jackson is incredibly strong and unbreakable. They would do anything for each other, which made my heart soar with so much love for all of them.

Jackson and Tilly are perfect for each other, but they both have had some tough times and some tough issues to work out first. They both needed to grow up and then finally they could possibly make this thing between them work. Jackson and Tilly have such amazing chemistry it oozed off the pages and you just knew they would be explosive when together! It definitely caused steam to come out of my kindle! I crossed my fingers and my toes, hoping that these two would get their happy ever after in the end.

Fantastically written story with such amazing and phenomenal characters that you connect with right away (and some you just want to throat punch a few times), and a storyline that is filled with so much passion, love and togetherness that it will have your heart explode with love.

I can’t wait to read the next book to see if the next brother gets his HEA!

549 reviews3 followers
May 28, 2021
Forever Moore is the first book in the Moore Family series which is about four siblings: Matilda, Robbie, Scott, and Jake. Forever Moore is Tilly's (Matilda) story.

This book has two of my favorite romance tropes- brother's best friend and second chance romance. Jax is the unofficial 4th Moore brother, who left home after college to pursue his dreams which took him all over the world, leaving Tilly behind in their hometown. Ten years later when tragedy brings Jax home it is clear to everyone that Tilly and Jax are still very much in love. Will they be able to overcome the obstacles that kept them apart the first time around as well as the new bumps in the road?

I loved this book, yes it was very sad in the beginning but it was hopeful throughout. There was always that lingering grief but that just seemed to raise the stakes for our couple. Jax and Tilly had chemistry that was off the charts. I loved all of the siblings and I can not wait to read their stories as well. I especially loved Jake and Letty's banter. I would not be mad if they got together.
Profile Image for abbey willcox.
344 reviews18 followers
June 3, 2021
If you are looking for a cute romance, which tugs on your heartstrings at times, gives you those 🔥 moments & ends with a bitter sweet HEA? This is the book for you. I love the brotherly bonds between the Moore family, each having the potential to make an excellent lead in their own stories! Jake is hilarious 👌🏼 ... Jax and Tilly are made for each other but life happens and it takes them on a long pathway of loosing each other to find themselves and what they want in life. Ultimately it starts with heartbreak which you get to witness them peicing themselves back together ❤
Profile Image for Michelle The Outgoing Bookworm .
772 reviews12 followers
June 20, 2021
Second chance romances can sometimes be a bit cheesy in the wrong hands. But not in this case. The author builds a story that is engaging and lovable. I eagerly anticipate the next books in the series.

Tillie and Jackson will warm your heart and you’ll root for their HEA. The way they pick up their romance after ten years is swoon worthy. There is the typical issues with careers, overprotective siblings and town assholes but you’ll enjoy it and the steamy scenes are page burners.

The story isn’t serious all the time. Readers will delight in the comedic actions of her brothers who I mentioned before will get their own stories. And the book club scene will leave you in stitches as they discuss a book that is quite ‘scandalous’.

* I received this book to give an honest review.
72 reviews2 followers
June 18, 2021
Jax and Tillie have basically grown up together. Since the age of 12 Jax has lived with the Moore family. His family have all passed away so Tillie’s parents become his legal guardians.

Jax and Tillie end up falling in love but they went their separate ways when Jax was offered a dream job traveling the world. After 10 years tragedy strikes thrusting Jax back into Tillie’s life.

Their chemistry is undeniable. Even her brothers can see it. They decide to really give their relationship a chance this time around. It’s not always easy but sometimes the hardest fought battles reap the greatest rewards.
Profile Image for Alex Sweetman.
39 reviews3 followers
May 20, 2021
I loved the romance in this book and how it all ended up. The it’s always been you element of this book is swoon worthy. The passionate scenes are spicy including some lovable awkwardness.
Profile Image for G.G. Gleason.
Author 10 books41 followers
June 13, 2021
This was a cute second chance romance in a small town.

Some tears and heartbreak, but a nice happy ending.
Profile Image for Leigh Hall.
Author 11 books312 followers
Read
June 6, 2021

Frankie did a great job with her characters. They all had very distinctive personalities, and besides Keith😒, they were all relatable and likable.
The Moore family suffers a tragic loss, but during this struggling time, they find friendships they thought were gone. The situations that this family goes through are heartbreaking, but Frankie had a way of keeping her characters stay positive, and together, they all worked through it.
Wonderful job on her debut novel!❤️📚
Profile Image for Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews.
2,671 reviews118 followers
May 27, 2021
Forever Moore is the first book in the Moore Family by Frankie Page. I definitely have mixed feelings about it.

This is a riveting story, but the beginning felt like something was missing.

Things start with a phone Jax receives from his best friend Scott. Immediately, Jax is on a plane and then comforting the shaken and withdrawn Tilly.

For me, I was uncomfortable with how long it took to explain the relationship between Jax and the whole family. It felt like I was walking into a second or third book in a series instead of the first.

As for the relationship between Jax and Tilly, I enjoyed this. Tilly is definitely stubborn and puts up some barriers. But damn, I also wanted to yell at her. Her walls were a little too much.

Their relationship is a second chance for the couple, as they are reunited after a long separation. The reader follows the couple as they get to know one another again, and deal with plenty of internal issues.

Oh, and Jax is fabulous!

Forever Moore is a decent read. This Frankie Page read left me excited to see what comes next in this series. Now that I know the family and their dynamics, I am hoping the next books feel more natural. The family itself is one that I am intrigued by and look forward to get to know them even better.
Profile Image for kims_book_korner.
100 reviews7 followers
June 1, 2021
Jax and Tilly’s story is heartwarmingly sweet. This story deals with survivor’s guilt and making tough decisions for what they want. Through tragedy these two are brought back together. They have many obstacles to overcome both with his career and then a person, high in the community, abusing his power. There were many times that I laughed aloud and almost cried during different scenes. I am considering reading the next book in this series.
Profile Image for Sue Harbers.
733 reviews7 followers
May 22, 2021
I really enjoyed this small town romance between Tilly and Jax. These two grew up together but life sent Jax around the world to pursue his dream. However, tragedy strikes and it brings Jax back home. Will these two come back together again and will those feelings be enough to keep Jax in one place? That’s the question that needs answering throughout the book. There isn’t a lot of drama or action, but this book is sweet and full of steam. I loved getting to know the Moore’s and I’m looking forward to seeing how the Moore brothers stories unfold.
Profile Image for Leah.
611 reviews18 followers
December 14, 2020
If you had the chance to be with the one person you love more than anything, would you give them a second chance? This is the question that Matilda "Tilly" Moore has to answer. Jackson "Jax" Harris left their small town to pursue his dream career. He left behind the woman that he loves, and when a family tragedy brings him home, he starts to question why he gave it all up. There were moments of love, and moments of heartbreak in this story. The one thing I love the most, is while yes, she jumps in quick with Jax again, she holds a lot of herself back. She wants to make sure he knows what he wants, and where he wants to be. There were times when you want to smack Jax for being so oblivious and obtuse to the pain he caused Tilly when he left, and never came back. Thankfully, she has a brood of older brothers that love her and let Jax know what they truly think of the situation and how he handled things. There are a lot of eye opening moments for Jax, and it is refreshing to see that the hero of the story is the one that struggles the most here. Tilly knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to it, what she is afraid of is what Jax will do to her if he leaves again and doesn't come back. She isn't sure she can live through more heartbreak. This story gives us a heartfelt timeline of love lost and love found. There are outside players that try to keep them apart, but thankfully Tilly is strong enough for the both of them, even when those outside forces hurt her. Frankie Page gives us a well throughout, and well executed first book. It's going to be a lot of fun to get more of the Moore family.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Profile Image for Yames Bond.
661 reviews11 followers
December 14, 2020
ARC Opinion :: English & Spanish

5 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

ESP ::

¡Me encantó este libro! Los personajes son entrañables, la historia de amor es hermosa y la forma de escribir es preciosa. Me pude imaginar perfecto la casa, el pueblo y los viajes de Jax.

Tillie es una heroína súper linda. Me encanta la relación que tiene con sus hermanos y lo “selfless” que es con la gente que la rodea. Su amistad con Lettie y con Scar es envidiable y me gusta su vida, su trabajo, su amor por Jax.

Jax adora a Tillie. Me encanta su dinámica de “second chance” y “best friend’s sister”. Hay un giro padrisimo y es que los hermanos apoyan el amor entre Jax y Tillie. Eso es súper diferente y nuevo y también, que el libro empiece desde el punto de vista de Jax.

¿Qué sigue? La historia de Robbie, quien me encanta. ¿Lettie y Jake serán pareja? Scar me cayó perfecto... ¿Podría quedar con Scott?

¡Queremos más Moore stories!

ENG ::

I loved this book! It’s hard to believe that this is Frankie Page’s first text, since the writing is really good and the story is heartwarming. I was able to imagine perfectly well the house, the town, Jax’s trips...

Jax and Tillie are awwww! Their love is amazing and I enjoyed their story very much. The dynamic with the brothers is beautiful and I loved that instead of best friend (brother) being angry, he was supportive about Jax’s love.

I’m dying to read the next books! Robbie’s story yayyy! Also, Lettie and Jake are becoming a thing? Also, I liked Scar! Can she and Scott also become an item?

We want more Moore stories!
Profile Image for L. Starla.
Author 17 books229 followers
March 21, 2021
The tragic death of his guardians bought Jackson home from his job with a travel magazine. His return ignites the sparks with his old flame, Tilly Moore. Yet, while the chemistry is as hot as ever, clouds of doubt hang over their relationship, threating to douse the fires of passion with torrential rain. Ultimately, Jax needs to make a choice that could completely change his life.
Page has written a wonderful, sweet romance about second chances, sacrifices, and small-town politics. There were a few moments where the pace slowed, but it picked right up again with the added suspense. I did get frustrated with the main characters at times, wanting to shout at them, which proves how well the author bought them to life.
I recommend this book for all romance readers who like a little heat, but I suggest heeding the potential trigger warning.
Profile Image for Renee (BookLoveWithRenee).
258 reviews12 followers
Forever Moore • Moore Family Book 1
*ARC Review*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
@frankiepageauthor

I love, love, love this book! It is the perfect second chance/friends-to-lovers romance, with just enough drama & sexy times 😉 (which are hot, hot, hot!) 🔥🔥

Tilly & Jax grow up together & become high school sweethearts who go their separate ways to pursue their dreams. Ten years later, a tragedy in their hometown brings them back together. Once again, they face the obstacles of being together, but still following their dreams.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. There was just enough emotions to draw the reader in, but it wasn't too much to feel heavy. Tilly & Jax's chemistry is amazing. I fell in love with her brothers and BFF too. Can't wait for book 2!
Profile Image for RomanceReader1.
512 reviews
December 19, 2020
Seriously...... this is one story you don’t want to miss! I started this story and couldn’t put it down, until I was done!!!!

From the beginning it had me crying and laughing and giving me all sorts of feelings.

I was rooting for Jax but I also was glad for Telly’s decisions, well some of them 🤣

No matter what I write, I won’t do justice to this story.

Looking forward for more of this new author.
Can’t wait for Robbie’s story and maybe Jake’s could be next? 😉

I received an ARC and this is my voluntary review.
Profile Image for Lisa Ro.
Author 13 books20 followers
December 30, 2020
Amazing read!

Loved this book ❤ a few parts had me sympathizing with the characters and a few others had me fanning myself lol I love the brothers and I think Frankie did an amazing job describing them and the perfect amount of back story. It was easy to get involved in their world. I was rooting for tilly and jax since the first chapter and intrigued by their history. I would definitely recommend!
Profile Image for Kayla Pocernich.
1,221 reviews
December 31, 2020
Tilly & Jax grow up together and they were high school sweethearts who ended up going their separate ways after high school to pursue their own dreams. They are reunited 10 years later after a tragedy and they both realize that they still have feelings for each other. This was a great read that I couldn't put down once I started reading it. The chemistry between these two is amazing and I can't wait for book number 2 in this series to come out.
Profile Image for Evelyn Jane Thorne.
693 reviews10 followers
June 24, 2021
Forever Moore is a beautiful second chance romance that will break your heart and warm it at the same time. I really enjoyed the relationship between Tilly and Jax but it really sucked that it took something so tragic to bring Jax back. It was easy to see that they were meant to be together even if at times they didn’t know it. I loved the relationships within the Moore family because they always had each other’s back no matter what happened.
Profile Image for S.P. Dawes.
Author 6 books52 followers
December 27, 2020
I loved this story

Brilliantly written, you can't help but feel for them both and they way they have to forge their own paths until they can finally come together. Loved the ending and jake is hilarious.
Profile Image for Chris Zook.
33 reviews2 followers
May 30, 2022
When I first started reading it was going to be 2 stars but it did get better and its probably a 2.5 to 3 star. I could do without all the F words in there but other than that it was a nice story of two people trying to make it work.
December 13, 2020
Lovely love story that gets you hooked from the beginning, no cliffhanger just a good happy ending!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Brittany Putzer.
Author 6 books42 followers
December 18, 2020
This is a great romance book from start to finish, and Frankie did a great job developing her world, creating her characters, and making you feel all the feels!
Sometimes, I felt there were too many details given on how the characters were feeling and some of the descriptions of the buildings. As a reader I want to be able to use my imagination and not be told every detail. But I know this is a difficult balance to find.
I am not against ‘foul’ language, but I did feel like F**k was used too much. But I did love that Frankie used many of my ‘coined bad’ words in her story; douchenoozle, douchcanoe, etc. These words were words I said in front of my parents so I wouldn’t get grounded for saying the ‘real’ words and I loved that she sprinkled these in there. It brought humor and creativity to the story for me.
Frankie portrayed the Moore family interactions perfectly! I was adopted and grew up in a house with 7 people and her scenes had me reminiscing. The fun way the characters poked fun at each other had me laughing and spitting out my coffee.
The ‘heat’ level in this no cliffhanger, happily ever after, romance book is perfect for me; not too much and gracefully placed.
Frankie does an amazing job pulling at your heart strings!
I am shipping Letty and Jake (hint hint Frankie) because I love them so much. I mean come on! A fireman who also loves the ladies and a firey headstrong bartender/business owner!
I received a free ARC of this book in return for an honest review, and I loved it so much I bought it ❤😍
Profile Image for Amy Reads Romance.
700 reviews5 followers
December 18, 2020
When Jax Harris gets the call to come home from his best friend Scott Moore, he gets on the next plane. Jax has been an honorary Moore since the family took him in when he was twelve.
He arrives in Minnesota to find his family grieving the loss of their parents, and Scott's sister Tilly, the only woman he has ever loved, a withdrawn shell of herself.
Jax spends the next few weeks grieving and getting to know Tilly again after ten years apart. They will have to navigate their new-again relationship past many challenges to get to their HEA.
This is a really enjoyable book despite the serious subject matter, by a new author. It is alternately steamy and tender in all the right places, and the characters are relatable and likeable. I am looking forward to the next book in the series, so I can find out the story of Tilly's brothers.
Profile Image for Alice.
444 reviews
December 19, 2020
Forever Moore is the debut novel of Frankie Page and I'm so happy I had the chance to read it!
This story is soooooo emotional! OMG! I cried a lot because of all the stuff that happened in the book!
So many sad things but also so many good things! It was such a roller coaster ride!
You should be prepared!
I instantly fell in love with the Moore family and the people in Tral Lake! (Well except Keith!)
The story of Tilly and Jax is a second chance love story and it had everything I needed!
I can't wait to read the stories of the other family members!
(Well hopefully everyone will get their own story!)

If you're in the mood for something so intense and emotional - read Forever Moore! ♡
Profile Image for M. Jane.
Author 4 books95 followers
December 15, 2020
A second chance romance with childhood sweethearts and family drama. The story about Jax and Tilly coming back together after a decade because of a tragedy, holds a family in a strange predicament because of blurred lines between family, friends, and lovers.

I think the author would benefit from having an editor or proofreader to help with the long sentences and odd dialogue. The story could be a bit more enticing with a better arc. But what it lacked in structure, there was a lot of heart and a HEA at the end.

With a little more help, I think we'll see this author grow with potential to create some great romance reads.

Good first effort. Give it a read.

Profile Image for Shae Coon.
Author 13 books54 followers
December 15, 2020
Forever More gives you the sweet long lost love storyline. A story and characters that bring heartache and sorrow before bringing to life hope for a happy ending.
Where Forever More falls short is in its overly wordy sentence structure and dialogue that doesn't seem to fit the age or personality of the characters that the author is trying to portray.
Profile Image for Elena.
442 reviews1 follower
June 4, 2022
I loved this story. This second chance romance melted my heart. I love how everyone in this was so supportive and loving towards one another. The Moore brothers really have a bond with Jax, and they love him like a brother already and I love how they are supportive of his and Tillys relationship I can't wait to read the next book.
Profile Image for Cindy Ziegler.
32 reviews1 follower
November 21, 2022
Soooo good

I absolutely love Jax and Tillys story. Can't wait for book 2. It's sweet, sexy, and funny. I love this book
Displaying 1 - 30 of 51 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.